Author Topic: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE  (Read 5272 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2006, 02:37:43 PM »
Of course Dre dont fuck with that many westcoast rappers. Who besides Game, Bishop, Cube,X and Crook really deserve that spot ? Id rather hear Busta, 50 and Rae over Dre beats than all this new westcoast rappers.
Ok we get what you're saying - everyone on the westcoast is wack ::) Please...

No. But Dre is only singing new artists or really well respected.

And Papoose, Sagion, Jae Millz...>>> new westcoast artists

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2006, 02:39:45 PM »
lol why is he still calling it doctor's advocate

lol i know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Great Elephant

« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2006, 03:04:34 PM »
i hope dre gives all those beats to snoop

maybe 400 bars will be aimed at dr dre?

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2006, 03:13:52 PM »
WARNING: THIS *COULD* BE BS. According to the report below, Game just inked a deal for Black Wall Street to go through Interscope Records. Is that really the kind of move they would make with a rapper who's been shifted to Geffen. Click the link below and read the excerpt nearer the bottom:

http://eurweb.com/story/eur26958.cfm

Of course, this doesn't PROVE that Dre's working on "The Doctor's Advocate", but it makes me all the more wary of the initial post.

One thing that got me thinking as to whether or not Game was off Aftermath a few months back was this, though: whatever happened to that amazing Aftermath chain he had with the labels "A' logo? He hasn't sported that chain in a long time, to my knowledge anyway.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice the Game article above had already been posted. However, I still think that, even if Game comes out on just BWS/Interscope, Dre could be involved.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 03:18:12 PM by DPG2K6 Remains Active! »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2006, 03:19:18 PM »
Of course Dre dont fuck with that many westcoast rappers. Who besides Game, Bishop, Cube,X and Crook really deserve that spot ? Id rather hear Busta, 50 and Rae over Dre beats than all this new westcoast rappers.
Ok we get what you're saying - everyone on the westcoast is wack ::) Please...

No. But Dre is only singing new artists or really well respected.

And Papoose, Sagion, Jae Millz...>>> new westcoast artists
Papoose & Millz are highly overrated imo, Saigon is a beast tho.& from the west you got rappers like Ya Boy, Scipio, Bishop, Life, Flixx, Styliztik Jones & the whole YA crew.Overall I think the west has a better selection of new mc's & basically they seem more promising.

WestCoasta

« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2006, 03:24:11 PM »
man all new MC's suck, let's be honest...

not like I wanna say that but in reality there is no new artist that has even a fraction of superstar status, hell even regular status

the only one that has potential to appeal to more people is Game

I'm not even really a fan but I'd like him to drop some tight shit with Dre of course

but the people u mentioned above are not gonna fly with other people, don't even really fly in the west... no one knows who these guys are

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2006, 03:30:45 PM »
^I strongly disagree, new mc's are much more talented than most rappers who have been rapping for 10+ years now.I mean the new mc's might not blow up or anything, but when it comes to skills they are definately better.

WestCoasta

« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2006, 03:37:22 PM »
^I strongly disagree, new mc's are much more talented than most rappers who have been rapping for 10+ years now.I mean the new mc's might not blow up or anything, but when it comes to skills they are definately better.
ok that's ur opinion.... but as far as stepping aside and letting the ones u mentioned in, that's not gonna happen

and if it did it wouldnt be successful

just looking at it from the corporate view

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2006, 04:31:17 PM »
detox will be a major disapointment anyway, way 2 expected. Plus dre is gay, Game should do California love part X, without gay ass dre  :sun:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 04:33:06 PM by Blac Vagina Finda »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2006, 05:00:08 PM »
detox is not coming is too one biased. always has been

fact: 50 said if dre works with the game again, then he's going to re-release the massacre as a double disc with the first disc being a new album so he can complete his contract and leave aftermath

fact: 50 said "of course dre isn't workin with game. how's he gonna work with game? if he works with him then that means me and dre got beef..."

fact: 50 is the one who started this beef. he could've easily expressed his concerns about game behind closed doors and ended his relationship with game without ever mentioning it. but he was the one who went on hot97 clowin game and put him in a position where he had to defend himself

fact: 50 and yayo are the ones who started the dissing AFTER 50 and game had the peace conference

so its fucked up that game got bullied off aftermath. if dre wants to drop someone he should drop both of them.

If somebody released "Fuck Baby G-Unot and his clique mixtape vol.1, 2, 3 and 4 + bonus DVD", wouldn't you blackball him and have him sacked from your label as well ??  :D
The strangest thing is that people are surprised, some of us predicted this months ago. :eh:

keep in mind 50 said that he could "destroy game's career with 16 bars". so why not do it then? jay-z vs. cam'ron theory all over again

yep, like i said in the original post - all the clues where there. some people just dont believe shiet till it actually happens.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Woodrow

« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2006, 05:38:09 PM »
I have a feeling we're gonna be saying: "think how dope this album would be with a couple of Dre beats" but it'll still bang. I'm sure Game will make a dope track about it too.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2006, 05:57:21 PM »
You guys wouldn't even know or like Game if it wasn't for Dre. Yall wouldn't be talking about Game if it wasn't for Dre. Game has one album... and that's it. Dre has a whole fucking career and yall are sayin' fuck Dre? lol @ the stupidity of this board.

also... when Dre told them to stop with this beef... 50 stopped, Game didn't... Game kept beefin' on mix-tape after mix-tape and even made a dvd for this beef. Game has also been making alot of enemies inside Aftermath and Intercope that I'm not aloud to comment on.

Yall are bitchin' and moanin' just 'cause he's from the west coast.  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2006, 06:24:48 PM »
Why all the fuss? Some of Game's biggest hits and best songs were not Dre produced.

When Dre dies, half of you cats are gona blow your brains out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2006, 06:25:50 PM »
You guys wouldn't even know or like Game if it wasn't for Dre. Yall wouldn't be talking about Game if it wasn't for Dre. Game has one album... and that's it. Dre has a whole fucking career and yall are sayin' fuck Dre? lol @ the stupidity of this board.

also... when Dre told them to stop with this beef... 50 stopped, Game didn't... Game kept beefin' on mix-tape after mix-tape and even made a dvd for this beef. Game has also been making alot of enemies inside Aftermath and Intercope that I'm not aloud to comment on.

Yall are bitchin' and moanin' just 'cause he's from the west coast.  ::)

+1