Author Topic: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE  (Read 5285 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2006, 06:41:57 PM »
Of course Dre dont fuck with that many westcoast rappers. Who besides Game, Bishop, Cube,X and Crook really deserve that spot ? Id rather hear Busta, 50 and Rae over Dre beats than all this new westcoast rappers.
Ok we get what you're saying - everyone on the westcoast is wack ::) Please...

No. But Dre is only singing new artists or really well respected.

And Papoose, Sagion, Jae Millz...>>> new westcoast artists
::) Saigon and Papoose have been around for years. That's like saying Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Planet Asia>>>new east coast artists.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2006, 07:00:20 PM »
Of course Dre dont fuck with that many westcoast rappers. Who besides Game, Bishop, Cube,X and Crook really deserve that spot ? Id rather hear Busta, 50 and Rae over Dre beats than all this new westcoast rappers.

busta is not that good, he didn't impress me on this album.  there were a few hot joints on the whole thing.  raekwon is one of my favorite rappers but i'd rather see him over some traditional NY producers / underground producers beats (like the ghostface album) and see his album ACTUALLY COME OUT.  50 makes good hooks and song structure but he has garbage bars.

There is a lot of talent on the West... aside from the legitimate talent in the Bay, from the West there is Snoop's crew, Damani (his mixtape was better than most signed artists albums in the mainstream), Glasses (same with him), Spit Fiya (wack a lot but he has a dope flow), Young Hoggs, cats that he's already sorta worked with like Knoc and Shade Sheist, Dynamic Certified (their shit fits with dre), Roccett (I liked his mixtape more than most albums I'd heard over the past couple years too)... all these cats would go well over Dre beats, and I'd rather hear him with them than wack ass 50 or busta.

Jurassic 5, Blackalicous, Lyrics Born, Del, and some of those other underground cats from the west are tight too but I don't see their styles meshing with Dre beats.

EDIT:  Oh yeah all the cats that are tight with J. Wells like Styliztik and Planet Asia are dope too, I think many of them would go well with dre.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 07:04:54 PM by SlickPants »

J Bananas

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2006, 07:03:21 PM »
are you ok annie? would ya tell us, that you're ok!

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »
Why all the fuss? Some of Game's biggest hits and best songs were not Dre produced.

When Dre dies, half of you cats are gona blow your brains out.

your damn straight ill blow my brains out when he dies

@ UKnowWhatItIs, people are quickly becoming tired of gangsta rap, i know i am

and whether you people want to admit it or not, 50 is a better rapper than game

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2006, 07:15:08 PM »

No. But Dre is only singing new artists or really well respected.

And Papoose, Sagion, Jae Millz...>>> new westcoast artists
::) Saigon and Papoose have been around for years. That's like saying Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Planet Asia>>>new east coast artists.

Saigon is dope but Papoose and Jae Millz are wack as fuck.  I bump a lot of Papoose and he's a great mixtape artist but he can't put together a song worth shit.  Busta and Swizz Beats basically gave him a hit with "Get Right," all he had to do was have a decent flow and not sound corny which he failed it.  Papoose is dope lyrically but he yells and sound like he has a tough time staying on beat / fitting his rymes into the bars.

and I think that Game is a better rapper than 50 now, 50 can put together bridges, hooks, and songs better... and he was better than game is now during his power of the dollar days (lyrically and flow wise), but you can't tell me that some of the baby talk shit that he pulls out of his ass now is dope.

I have less of a problem with 50 as an artist as 50 as a businessman and the impact that he's had on this culture.  to me corporate bullying isn't "gangsta," if you have a problem with somoene in hip hop that shit should stay on wax.  on top of that he's got a double standard for everyone... he and yayo can take as many cheap shots as they want, but as soon as someone else does it or they work with an artist that he doesn't like, he does everything he can to discredit them or blackball them corporate style.

like nas, 50 was talking shit about nas as soon as he got popular!  i remember he was talking shit about nas in one of his first dubcnn interviews, and he was obviously still in a homotional steroid rage about the j. lo thing every time it came up in interviews, despite nas helping 50 and holding it down for him when he was coming up.  but as soon as nas called their music garbage at one of his concerts 50 unleashes his marketing plan on them.  i respected the marketing plan (when it worked) and the hustle, but that corporate bullying shit doesn't sit well with me.  i know in reality it interferes with the art but i don't want to support artists that encourage that.

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2006, 07:42:25 PM »
All valid points but if it is tru its a bad business move for intrscope .. ..Keeping Game connected with Dre for this album at least would have helped Interscope establish another platinum artist which could sell for years to come ..

If they let him go after his 2nd album so be it as hes already established himself and they can still pimp him later at Geffen ..But now being totalled removed from 50 and Dre before his second album even drops, is going to pose alot of ???? for consumers  before the 2nd album even drops and the shit could flop bigg tyme .. Meaning Interscope lost a oppurtunity to set up another artist in his own right

I agree with that but 50 is a bigger seller that they don't want to lose. At this point they will play out 50 till he turns into Ja-Rule and then drop him.

That is of course unless 50 and Jimmy really wanted to ruin Games career altogether.. Game being off Aftermath and on Geffen would  have worked just with Dres input and production...Nobody would care if the imprint changed as long as Dre was still involved in some capacity 

I'm guessing Geffen probably paid a nice sum to get the rights to Game from Interscope.

Might be time for Suge and Game to squash there beef lmao Those 2 2gether would be a nightmare for the industry !!!

Noooo! Suge is a cancer that hasn't been able to do anything worthy since Tupac died.

suckaa free

« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2006, 10:45:29 PM »
Game isnt on the Carson Daily show until this coming thursday, june 22...dude is probably just starting some shit.
http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2006, 11:05:05 PM »
I HOPE THIS IS  BULLSHIT.  game + dre = crack

Compton westcoast g- shit dont fuck wit good music

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2006, 11:38:39 PM »
dre is pathetic
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2006, 05:49:24 AM »
gotta love threads like this where everyone on the forum is an expert.

the reality is we are on an internet message board - NO ONE on here knows the full story for certain.

Its stupid to make assumptions on what will happen and who runs what ... Dre is owned by Interscope? That so? Games on Geffen, Games on Interscope, Games been dumped etc 50 Cent & Eminem both hate Game and want nothing to do with him? Really? Jimmy this, 50 Cent that ... all rumours.

Whats the truth of the matter? I don't know. ;D

But I guarantee that this thread contains the following: some truth, some half truth, some complete bullshit, and some stuff made up to get a rise out of other members.

My OPINION:

1. it would be in Interscope's best interest to have Dre work with Game.
2. Dre will work with who he wants, not who he is told to work with [by either 50 or interscope].
3. Game can still make a solid album without Dre, some of his best work is very much Dre-less

That'll do for now ...  8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2006, 08:01:10 AM »
Supposedly this is not true. LOL at everyone saying "fuck Dre".

eNgIeS

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2006, 08:11:01 AM »
You guys wouldn't even know or like Game if it wasn't for Dre. Yall wouldn't be talking about Game if it wasn't for Dre. Game has one album... and that's it. Dre has a whole fucking career and yall are sayin' fuck Dre? lol @ the stupidity of this board.

also... when Dre told them to stop with this beef... 50 stopped, Game didn't... Game kept beefin' on mix-tape after mix-tape and even made a dvd for this beef. Game has also been making alot of enemies inside Aftermath and Intercope that I'm not aloud to comment on.

Yall are bitchin' and moanin' just 'cause he's from the west coast.  ::)

Wrong bitch! 50 didnt stop him & gunit were taking shots at him on radio & in magazine interviews so Game replied

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2006, 08:13:38 AM »
You guys wouldn't even know or like Game if it wasn't for Dre. Yall wouldn't be talking about Game if it wasn't for Dre. Game has one album... and that's it. Dre has a whole fucking career and yall are sayin' fuck Dre? lol @ the stupidity of this board.

also... when Dre told them to stop with this beef... 50 stopped, Game didn't... Game kept beefin' on mix-tape after mix-tape and even made a dvd for this beef. Game has also been making alot of enemies inside Aftermath and Intercope that I'm not aloud to comment on.

Wrong bitch! 50 didnt stop him & gunit were taking shots at him on radio & in magazine interviews so Game replied

Theres a difference in "taking shots" and releasing 30 disses per week.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2006, 10:59:11 AM »

lol... take it easy, gangsta. Dont shoot me with your internet AK-47  ::)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2006, 11:25:10 AM »

Theres a difference in "taking shots" and releasing 30 disses per week.

haha yea, and a dvd