Author Topic: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE  (Read 5278 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DR. DRE NOT WORKING ON THE GAMES DOCTORS ADVOCATE
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2006, 07:59:16 PM »
im not saying another word until the show airs then ill speak on it.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2006, 08:03:27 PM »
So we still dont know if this is true or not?....Whats Game's website saying? Or the Aftermath website?.....Im not posting my opinion until i find out the facts. And LOL at the guy who was saying 50 is a better rapper than Game.....no wonder ur gona blow ur brains out, i would 2.

The Maestro

fiyaboi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2006, 08:14:24 PM »
OK first off i have no seen this "news" ANYwhere else on the internet besides boards... Second Game is gonna sell with or without dre sooo.... :-\ 8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2006, 09:43:24 PM »
OK first off i have no seen this "news" ANYwhere else on the internet besides boards... Second Game is gonna sell with or without dre sooo.... :-\ 8)

exactly, but everyone should watch the carson daly show on June 23, @ 1:35 a.m. PT

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2006, 12:44:23 AM »
detox will be a major disapointment anyway, way 2 expected. Plus dre is gay, Game should do California love part X, without gay ass dre  :sun:

:D

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2006, 09:57:56 AM »
people are such dick riders for the game its insane
imagine if 50 had a brother who came up and dissed 50 by saying that all that shit hes talking about being gangsta is from him and that 50 was just retelling his brothers life story
everybody here would be going on and on and on about that
but that shit happens to game and half of his fan base is like its all good hes just talented  ::)

Eihtball

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2006, 10:31:47 AM »
Obviously Game outselling Banks / Buck / Yayo (not combined - head to head) says something - since they all had 50 on their lead singles.  I think the obvious difference is gonna be the fact that Dre isn't gonna be doing any beats on this one.  If the other G-Unit affiliates get a top notch Dre beat a la "In Da Club" or "How We Do"  I think they could have hit the 2x plat mark. 

Indeed, Dre beats does have a lot to do with it as well.  I think in Buck's case, it was working with Lil Jon (in 2004, when Lil Jon's beats were still on fire) that made the difference - "Shorty Wanna Ride" was his biggest crossover hit, after all.  You are right that having a 50 hook doesn't guarantee success by itself (or else Yayo would be Platinum by now), but I still think it's hard to say that Game by himself had the most responsibility for his album's success.  The fact is, his lyrics on "The Documentary" made him come across as little more than some cat who dickrides famous/legendary rappers while tagging behind 50 and Dre.

Also, while 50 and G-Unit have argueably been the biggest selling name in hip hop the last few years, there have been definite signs that their popularity is waning a bit.  Declining sales, delays, shelved albums, even down right flops prove that shit ain't all gravy.  50's golden touch ain't quite what it was, so they're vulnerable.  If the general public doesn't support them as much, that can only help Game.

I dunno how much the beef hurts their support.  The general public isn't caught up on the beefs the way we hip-hop heads are.  50's decline in popularity has to do with over-saturation, not his beef with Game.  Game's career, on the other hand, is clearly suffering because of this beef not because of what the public thinks, but because Dre and Iovine are pissed off about him keeping it up.

I don't expect either 50 or Game to start flopping themselves immediately (the way G-Unit's other artists are) because they still have solid fanbases that should last them another two albums at least, but they both need to put the beef behind them and focus on the music (like you said).  That's what's going to determine their longevity.

The.Game

• 'G'
« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2006, 11:24:36 AM »
Tell Me Please Why Ya Spitin' Shit About The Game.
he didnt announced nuthin' please shut the fuck up next time
i didnt know ya ass was a fortune taller.
the game is on the show in the 22.6

a proof to show that what this Dude said was a lie
http://www.nbc.com/Last_Call_with_Carson_Daly/

Dont Believe The Hype.

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

Eihtball

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2006, 11:31:13 AM »
people are such dick riders for the game its insane
imagine if 50 had a brother who came up and dissed 50 by saying that all that shit hes talking about being gangsta is from him and that 50 was just retelling his brothers life story
everybody here would be going on and on and on about that
but that shit happens to game and half of his fan base is like its all good hes just talented  ::)

LOL, that's what I been saying all along.  I realize this is DubCC, but it's annoying as hell how many posters are on Game's dick here.  Everybody's talkin bout how Game ruined 50's street cred and conquered G-Unot...well, what about Big Fase ruining Game's street cred in that interview?  Not to mention Game's entire hood (Cedar Block) and label (BWS) turning against him?  You gotta be a stupid muthafucka to get your own brother and your own clique angry at you, but Game has done just that.

And still, these cats ain't saying shit about that...

SikksTrey

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2006, 12:10:56 PM »
Aint TRL (Total Request LIVE) a live show?
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C

rik

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2006, 12:13:25 PM »
^ he's not goin to be on TRL he's goin to be on The Carson Daily show.

Paul

« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2006, 02:14:34 PM »
Dre probably not executive producing the album either which means, without Dre's guidance, this album will probably be a piece of shit.

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

edie123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2006, 05:21:51 PM »
1st message but fuck it

this is good for game in my opinion
some of the good rappers have had label problems and came out good hope its the same for game.
dr.dre and ruthless and deathrow
50 and virgin or watever label he was droped from
snoop and deathrow

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2006, 06:08:21 PM »
1st message but fuck it

this is good for game in my opinion
some of the good rappers have had label problems and came out good hope its the same for game.
dr.dre and ruthless and deathrow
50 and virgin or watever label he was droped from
snoop and deathrow

Welcome to the DCC! 
You get a "welcome" prop.   ;D
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2006, 09:49:19 AM »
If this is the case, then why isnt The Game saying: Fuck Dre etc?? Im pretty sure he would if Dre choose´s 50 as his main protege. We all know The Game´s menatlity and this isnt like him at all..
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz