Author Topic: Killa Cam > Ice Cube  (Read 764 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Killa Cam > Ice Cube
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 03:16:15 PM »
^You have the stupidest comebacks  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2006, 03:20:32 PM »
And you look like a female.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

805Cyclone

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2006, 03:31:20 PM »
Cube > Cam  Hands down!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2006, 05:10:47 PM »
And you look like a female.
wow, he does. he must be a 12 year old girl.  witch proves the point that 12 year old girls dont listen to dipset, how many times have you heard a 12 yearold girl singin a dipset song? they are too busy singing 50 cent. Dipset is for the mature people. shit im 26.

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 05:32:01 PM »
u fukin dipset fagits. dipset can suk my dik along wit sikotic and kane u bitch made muthafukers, and that bitch is hella ugly id rather beat yo moma than that ugly bitch, and kane youve always been a bitch swallowing big dicks. :o

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2006, 05:38:40 PM »
Sikotic

Ugly ass motherfucker. LOL. You look like a shaved chubaka.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2006, 06:33:25 PM »
First of all, stop dry-shootin' to my myspace pictures, youngsta.

Second of all, at least it's more than obvious that I'm a male (even in one of the worst pictures you coulda picked but hey, it's fair game). You on the other hand, homegirl, are suspect.

Why you wearin' blush, dogg? Stay out of ya mommas make-up and stop waxin' your eyebrows. I'd rather be a "ugly ass motherfucker" instead of a lookin like a girl I woulda holla'd at when I was 13.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2006, 06:45:05 PM »

Why you wearin' blush, dogg? Stay out of ya mommas make-up and stop waxin' your eyebrows. I'd rather be a "ugly ass motherfucker" instead of a lookin like a girl I woulda holla'd at when I was 13.
waxing eyebrows, WTF?! Look whos talking. And have you ever heard of having a clean face? you dirty motherfucker. And You don;t wanna go toe to toe, blow to blow, ill knock ur ass on the floor even if I'm only 16. East Oakland Bitch! You wouldn't know about that kuz you the only black guy in a white boy crew. It's coo that you be trying to get at lil asian girls though.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2006, 06:45:40 PM »
Regardless if you agree with the attention whore on his thread subject, its a validation that that dipset fans on this forum are the most obnoxious of anybody on here.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2006, 06:50:42 PM »

waxing eyebrows, WTF?! Look whos talking. And have you ever heard of having a clean face? you dirty motherfucker. And You don;t wanna go toe to toe, blow to blow, ill knock ur ass on the floor even if I'm only 16. East Oakland Bitch! You wouldn't know about that kuz you the only black guy in a white boy crew. It's coo that you be trying to get at lil asian girls though.
well this guy is from san fran, you know he does get the fudge packed (or at least when he does lose it since hes only 16).

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2006, 07:01:39 PM »

LMAO @ this motherfucker acting like he knows me, doing extensive research on my background, but still can't get shit right.

I don't usually hit girls, but you wanna throw down? When does your momma get off work so she can drive your pretty little ass down here? 

I'ma treat you like a 6th grade bully: smash you into a locker and take your wallet. Then we'll see how clean your face is.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Word to Everything

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2006, 08:47:44 PM »
^Your his role model, dude is taking notes.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 12:14:16 AM »
Dipset is crack Bitch! Killa got that piff!

The Best of 3 Worlds

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 02:26:43 PM »
I can't take diplomat fans serious sometimes, the things they say its like is he serious?...kinda like when Diplomats rap, specially Cam...like did he really just spit that retarded shit? =P