Author Topic: I hope by next week 2 headless US Army uniformed corpeses show up in some alley.  (Read 342 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
somewhere in Baghdad.

Those 2 got caught slippin.

Ahh well....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Boring. The shock value posts got old a long time ago.....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Boring. The shock value posts got old a long time ago.....

when will u stop swagger jackin me bwoy?

youre like the fuckin WB tv series version of a blockbuster hit

besides, i really mean it. i hope they cut they balls of too.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i'm just still bitter that topher grace didn't want to do the last season of that 70's show. fuck i mean he was the wholepoint of the show, WHO THE FUCK LEAVES DONNA TO GO TO AFRICA?

whatever you're bitter about tech.....doesn't matter , we should be pissed about the real issues at hand! all i got to say is that skinny mother fucker better do a fuckin oscar worthy performance as Venom in Spiderman 3  >:( or i'm giving the whole middle east a  glass floor make over!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm just still bitter that topher grace didn't want to do the last season of that 70's show. fuck i mean he was the wholepoint of the show, WHO THE FUCK LEAVES DONNA TO GO TO AFRICA?

yeah that was fuckin retarded..i stopped watching that show when fez was chopping kelso's girl

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

lol "bwoy", this sad afghani is truly a spectacle, trying to relate his terrorist family getting slaughtered by us for fun to the drama he hears on rap cds.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol "bwoy", this sad afghani is truly a spectacle, trying to relate his terrorist family getting slaughtered by us for fun to the drama he hears on rap cds.

my family works hard and pays taxes. and remains intact. crawl back into ur trailer. do u even know where ur mother is right now?

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

you're getting off topic here

c'mon man i DARE you to tell me that you can have a that 70's show without eric

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Word to Everything

my family works hard and pays taxes. and remains intact. crawl back into ur trailer. do u even know where ur mother is right now?

^C'mon we're all Dips here.

Fuck Eric Forman, Fez took over the show and married his sister.

The show really lost when Kelso married that MILF bitch Demi Moore and that stripper chick came out of nowhere?

Oh well.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5098186.stm

"We have recovered what we believe are the remains of our two missing soldiers. They will be taken back to the United States for positive verification."

WestCoasta

^^^ YES!   8)

I despise the American land and its people

J Bananas

Free post?

J Bananas

here's a remix of "beat it" slowed and chopped, dig it.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0F8A5D915C9692AA

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They said they were tortured and that the Mexican solider was beheaded.

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE