Author Topic: Justin Timberlake Recruits Timbaland and Rick Rubin For New LP, new single  (Read 181 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Timbaland, Rick Rubin and Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am are working with former *NSYNC star Justin Timberlake's new album FutureSex/LoveSounds, due out this September.

Will.i.am and Timberlake, who appeared on the BEP March EP Renegotiations: The Remixes, occasionally work together as part of a production duo they've dubbed the JAWBreakers. In January, will.i.am mentioned JT's album during an interview with Billboard.com saying, "I can't explain it, that's how dope it is...He just surprised me again. I was surprised that I was even going to like Justin Timberlake. Then he turned me into a fan, and I've become a fan. That means you are so talented that you are changing people's vocabulary."

JT is not the only one working with will these days, will.i.am has been busy adding beats to Busta Rhymes Big Bang album and also working with Q-Tip, Too Short, Nas and Kelis on their projects.

"SexyBack," the first single off the sophomore album, was co-written and co-produced by Timberlake with Timbaland and Nate Hills. The song will be released to radio on July 7th while FutureSex/LoveSounds is slated to hit stores on September 12th.

Sikotic™

His last album was only good because of Timbaland. I'll check it out if they keep their relationship up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

Im lookin forward to this, the first one was pretty dope so I got high expectations.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Diabolical

Theres a good cover of Like I Love you by The Dillinger Escape Plan.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cry me a river.... :'(