Author Topic: The Sad Truth about "Cali iz Active"  (Read 3178 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: The Sad Truth about "Cali iz Active"
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2006, 03:23:01 PM »
I like the album after two times of hearing... but opinion might change, can't say in what direction ;)
But I hate to mention senseless features on a cover like Nate Dogg for singin "waahoooh" on "Don't Sweat It" or the Cube-Feature, shit sounds like a sample though it's a pretty hot track.
is that Nate singing those wack "waahoooh"s ?  ;D what a disappointment for those expecting some heat from Nathaniel. Is it me or the "Don't Sweat It" retail version sounds less violentissime than the mixtape track previewed 2 months ago ?

yea thats what I was thinking

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2006, 03:29:25 PM »
yea, that dont sweat it track sounds different. and i think the verses are rearanged.

that would be cool if the full advance version leaked

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2006, 03:37:47 PM »
I'm listening to tha album right now and it ain't as bad as people on here are making it out to be...............

PLANT

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2006, 03:40:56 PM »
Snoop is the best part about this album easily.....

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2006, 03:42:20 PM »
I'm listening to tha album right now and it ain't as bad as people on here are making it out to be...............

there should be a feature on this forum that automatically posts this whenever a new album is being talked about

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2006, 03:43:53 PM »
Tha most disappointing thing about this album that everyone seem to not realise is tha lack of cali features on tha album. Since it's Cali Iz Active it should've have jus Cali niggaz on it not no South and East coast muthafuckas.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »

there should be a feature on this forum that automatically posts this whenever a new album is being talked about

w/e u say clown

you muthafuckas are making this out to be some Tony Yayo= Dip Set type wackness when it's not

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2006, 03:49:33 PM »

w/e u say clown

you muthafuckas are making this out to be some Tony Yayo= Dip Set type wackness when it's not

hahaha Yeah right Dipset's material is so much hotter and fresher than this cali iz active bullshit its not even close, stop being so biased. Even Blood Money was a whole lot better than Cali iz Active

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2006, 03:50:35 PM »
I'm 9 tracks deep, and I'm feelin it except for "Slow Your Roll."  I can't see why people don't like this, its exactly what I expected from it.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2006, 03:53:55 PM »

w/e u say clown

hahaha Yeah right Dipset's material is so much hotter and fresher than this cali iz active bullshit its not even close, stop being so biased. Even Blood Money was a whole lot better than Cali iz Active

I'm biased  ???
i'm calling it how i see it.............tha album is shit but y'all acting like it's tha worst album in tha history of rap, you expect me to co-sign that bullshit ?

PLANT

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2006, 03:54:19 PM »

w/e u say clown

I completely dissagree.....This DPG album is way beter than Blood Money.....LOL you must not like westcoast music man...either that or you stuck in 1992 or somethin

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2006, 04:05:12 PM »

w/e u say clown

I completely dissagree.....This DPG album is way beter than Blood Money.....LOL you must not like westcoast music man...either that or you stuck in 1992 or somethin

What the fuck u talking bout 95% of the rap i listen to is from the west.  Kurupt is also my fav rapper of all time but right now these cats are embarassing on the mic, face it.

PLANT

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2006, 04:08:03 PM »

w/e u say clown

What the fuck u talking bout 95% of the rap i listen to is from the west.  Kurupt is also my fav rapper of all time but right now these cats are embarassing on the mic, face it.
Kurupt is pretty wack now, altho he comes pretty tight now and then.....He was dope on "Slow your Roll" and also dope on a few tracks from the Black Ty tape....even tho Kurupt wasnt as good, I still think the new album isnt that bad....at least not as bad as you guys are making it out

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2006, 04:20:03 PM »

w/e u say clown

i think u got it twisted, i was agreeing with you. people hate too much on new shit at this board

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2006, 04:24:16 PM »
you know it's funny, I always say that DPG just needs to keep in STRAIGHT westcoast and because they not going to sell elsewhere and everyone hates on me for that

now the guest list is:Diddy, Paul Wall, and Banner and the album is weak and will FLOP

so when it flops in sales with all this "mass appeal" shit then what?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 04:27:04 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....