Author Topic: The Sad Truth about "Cali iz Active"  (Read 3177 times)

Suga Foot

Re: The Sad Truth about "Cali iz Active"
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2006, 10:41:20 PM »
"Throwin Up Da C" is pretty god damn good

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2006, 11:39:12 PM »
i cant see it being weak, DIllinger n Gotti 2 was a dope album and that was independent. but that had DAZ on the beats so ya know, but i will be buying this shit so it will be all good

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2006, 11:41:51 PM »
This is 213 Part 2.
213 album is actually pretty good for the most part

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »
Wow I was expecting this album to be bad but it was much, much worse than I could of ever expected. It's really sad cause these guys used to be so tite, hell Dillinger and Gotti 2 was horrible and it was significantly better than this.  On Cali iz Active there are only 3 or 4 tracks that are decent at best and the rest is horrible.  The track with Diddy was torture to the ears and it had maybe the worst verse I have ever heard courtesy of Kurupt.  Young Gotti is absolutely horrible on the album its a huge dissapointment, ever since the reunion they havnt dropped nething remotely tight, damn shame.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2006, 11:46:18 PM »
Im gonna wait till the shit drop next tuesday and judge for myself...too many haters on this forum for me to take anyones opinion seriously.... :nawty:

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 11:49:42 PM »
Its sad that most of you probably didnt even listen to the whole album,yall probably popped in the cd went thru a few tracks, decided it wasnt as tight as Dogg Food, and then made the premature decision that this cd succs....damn shame.... :grumpy:

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 11:52:17 PM »
Wow I was expecting this album to be bad but it was much, much worse than I could of ever expected. It's really sad cause these guys used to be so tite, hell Dillinger and Gotti 2 was horrible and it was significantly better than this.  On Cali iz Active there are only 3 or 4 tracks that are decent at best and the rest is horrible.  The track with Diddy was torture to the ears and it had maybe the worst verse I have ever heard courtesy of Kurupt.  Young Gotti is absolutely horrible on the album its a huge dissapointment, ever since the reunion they havnt dropped nething remotely tight, damn shame.

Hands down you gotta be the biggest Kurupt hater i have ever seen for someone who 'claims' to be such a huge Kurupt fan.....

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 11:54:06 PM »
Its sad that most of you probably didnt even listen to the whole album,yall probably popped in the cd went thru a few tracks, decided it wasnt as tight as Dogg Food, and then made the premature decision that this cd succs....damn shame.... :grumpy:

Yeah Fuckin Right, I listened to every single horrible track, I thought with all the weed I smoked this album would sound better but nope out of 16 tracks which I listened to all of them only 3 or 4 tracks were even decent, pathetic album by my favorite rap group ever which has fallen off harder than anyone could ever imagined  :'(

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 11:57:32 PM »
Im gonna wait till the shit drop next tuesday and judge for myself...too many haters on this forum for me to take anyones opinion seriously.... :nawty:

BUY THAT SHIT, just as i WILL

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 11:57:53 PM »
Wow no one was really talking shit about the album, just giving their opinions and these other people act like their fucken families were offended.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2006, 12:00:23 AM »
too many haters on this forum for me to take anyones opinion seriously.... :nawty:

Co-Sign to tha fullest....that's all these muthafuckas on here do. Whine day in day out about who's fallen off. They want tha artists to make albums like they did 10 and 15 years ago but when an artist doesn't change his formula he's been usin' tha past 10 years it's still a problem. 98% of these muthafuckas on here are real feminine, always asking for something then when it come along they don't like it.

Tha East Coast ain't tha one keeping down tha West, tha west Coast fans are tha ones keeping down tha West.

I'm not sayin' buy wack shit just because it's ya favorite artists all i'm sayin' is stop all tha moaning and whinin' about simple shit.......

*looks at negativity of my Karma go up rapidly*
 :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2006, 12:08:31 AM »
too many haters on this forum for me to take anyones opinion seriously.... :nawty:

Co-Sign to tha fullest....that's all these muthafuckas on here do. Whine day in day out about who's fallen off. They want tha artists to make albums like they did 10 and 15 years ago but when an artist doesn't change his formula he's been usin' tha past 10 years it's still a problem. 98% of these muthafuckas on here are real feminine, always asking for something then when it come along they don't like it.

Tha East Coast ain't tha one keeping down tha West, tha west Coast fans are tha ones keeping down tha West.

I'm not sayin' buy wack shit just because it's ya favorite artists all i'm sayin' is stop all tha moaning and whinin' about simple shit.......

*looks at negativity of my Karma go up rapidly*
 :D

I think certain guys have fell off, but i think thats some of the realest shit ive ever read on here...Good Point. There are alot of haters on these forums. Some of these dudes expect rappers to be perfect.

The Best of 3 Worlds

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 12:23:40 AM »
when I heard about the record i thought it was gunna be the shit but the only track ive felt that i've heard was Cali Iz Active and the alchemist scrap.. but i'll probably download this now instead of buyin it

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 12:56:03 AM »
when I heard about the record i thought it was gunna be the shit but the only track ive felt that i've heard was Cali Iz Active and the alchemist scrap.. but i'll probably download this now instead of buyin it

I also expected this album to be a classic after hearing Cali iz Active but after i found out tha Diddy, Paul Wall & David Banner were gonna be on it i had my doubts. Honestly speaking that track witt Diddy is real shit, i can't stand hearing that nigga shout Bad Boy like 100 times on tha track. he talks all over tha damn track like he's DJ Skee, Big Mike or some other DJ  >:(

Smoke

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 12:58:38 AM »
WHY THE TRACKLIST SAYS ICE CUBE BUT IN THE SONG IT'S ALL GOOD THERE IS NO ICE CUBE?
 ??? ??? ???