Author Topic: Check out this joker  (Read 955 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Check out this joker
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2006, 08:21:32 PM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

these folks sound too much alike.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 08:24:57 PM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

nah, not sparegeez, he can spell somewhat (even though he uses the same lame words)... but yeah i get what youre saying

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2006, 08:25:05 PM »
wow, you sound hella stupid. shut the fuck up with that shit bruh.

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »
yes, but you live on some gay ass block in canada. get the fuck out of here with that shit. ill fucking run yo shit nigga.
You can't say that dogg, look at the picture of his block.... they got nice cars, big ass green trees and a clean street. That street looks hella ghetto..... Syke!!

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2006, 08:31:33 PM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

do we motha fucka? maybe cause we dont listin to motha fuckas rapin about pink shit u fagit. maybe u should take dipsets nuts out yo mouth and take a deep breath bitch, maybe then ul see y dipsets is gay. go to the bigbdrugstore and buy yo self some tampoons to block yo ass hole from that canadian fag, i think hes trin to holla at u.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2006, 08:38:43 PM »
I hate Dipset with a passion and I still think you're a faggot, so it's not Dipset thats makin him all delirious.

And what does me bein Canadian have to do with anything? That's like me makin fun of you cause you're American. See, this is why Canadian's think all Americans are dumb... cause the only ones we talk to are the ones like you.

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2006, 08:42:26 PM »
blood, you reppin' a block no body heard of. who the fuck reps canada. get out of here wit that shit. ya aint seen the bay.

Sparegeez

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2006, 08:44:27 PM »
And what does me bein Canadian have to do with anything? That's like me makin fun of you cause you're American. See, this is why Canadian's think all Americans are dumb... cause the only ones we talk to are the ones like you.

Because your ass said that your a gangster and there are NO gangsters in Canada. If you don't beleive me, then why don't you check  what you said earlier in this forum?

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2006, 08:49:59 PM »
u fukin candian fagit. listin up. being candian is like being a gay albino whos handicap. who the fuck reps canada? the only koo candian i evea heard of is pamela anderson cause she got them tig o bitties. ya dig.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2006, 10:57:13 PM »
im not repping anything, gang bangers are faggots... when was the last time i "repped a block"? show me when

canada is the same fuckin thing as america u dumb shit, except with different laws... we're the exact same fuckin people as u, except smarter it seems

and a gangsta is something that youre trying to be... a gangster is a lot different, ie scarface, gotti, etc... someone who doesnt need to put on a show to prove that theyre on top
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 11:00:05 PM by G-Unot »

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2006, 01:06:21 AM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

Because the movement is so strong now that 13 year old drag queen has to create his own butt buddies. You still playin' with imaginary friends, punk?

Throwback

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2006, 05:26:04 AM »
DIPSET

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2006, 09:08:29 AM »
NIGGA, you aitn repping cannada???? wtf is you throwin up??? 604. wtf is that. get out of here with that shit. ban yourself. you taking pictures of a fucking street nigga. now you say you aint reppin shit. nigga fuck yo couch.

fuck dipset. weak ass niggas.

Sparegeez

« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2006, 10:34:25 AM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

Because the movement is so strong now that 13 year old drag queen has to create his own butt buddies. You still playin' with imaginary friends, punk?

I don't even know these foos. Ask the overseer to check our IP adress and you'll see weere different people jackass.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2006, 10:41:27 AM »
NIGGA, you aitn repping cannada???? wtf is you throwin up??? 604. wtf is that. get out of here with that shit. ban yourself. you taking pictures of a fucking street nigga. now you say you aint reppin shit. nigga fuck yo couch.

fuck dipset. weak ass niggas.
the 604 thing is an area code, not a gang u fuckin idiot... im not "in the 604's", its a fuckin number
and that street is there so faggots like u know where i live... u say u could kick my ass, u know where i live bitch... 137th and 102, surrey bc... come up here and ill be glad to leave you laying in a pool of your own blood...

im threw with u kids, ive wasted too much time here already... u wanna talk more about this, come to my block

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2006, 03:20:51 PM »
bitch who wants to goto canada? canada is nothin but a bunch of white pussies like u who think their hella tight and shit. no shit 604 is an area code and why the fuck are u throwin up a canadian area code. come to NORCAl so u can get yo ass beat. fuckin candian fagot prolly gota get his whore mom to drive his ass here.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2006, 08:04:26 PM »
bitch who wants to goto canada? canada is nothin but a bunch of white pussies like u who think their hella tight and shit. no shit 604 is an area code and why the fuck are u throwin up a canadian area code. come to NORCAl so u can get yo ass beat. fuckin candian fagot prolly gota get his whore mom to drive his ass here.
Why you tuckin' your tail between your pussy lips, dogg?

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2006, 08:17:41 PM »
wtf are u talkin about ugly? its ur little candian butt budy whos tuckin his tail between his ass cheeks. u flaming fagit.

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2006, 07:13:58 PM »
singh you gay.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2006, 08:29:42 PM »
lol, i like this thread :D

J Bananas

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2006, 08:38:46 PM »
you have no clue how savage it is on 137 ave doggie, peep our ghetto ass street sign

Raphael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2006, 03:41:18 PM »
wtf are u talkin about ugly? its ur little candian butt budy whos tuckin his tail between his ass cheeks. u flaming fagit.
SHIT! your really retarded are you sure your 9 years old it sounds like your 5 years. Go and watch pokemon or somethin bitch!
P.S. i like this thread :)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2006, 07:26:38 PM »
i cant believe i read this whole thing :-\

Bomb-A®

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Legend
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2006, 10:22:10 AM »
this is getting out of hand...why dont we just create a dipset section....so we dont have to look at these "dipset bitch its a movement" vs "dipset fans are faggots" threads like this one.

ive never heard a dipset song so i dont have an opinion on this...but this is getting ridiculous

peace

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2006, 10:32:37 AM »
this is getting out of hand...why dont we just create a dipset section....so we dont have to look at these "dipset bitch its a movement" vs "dipset fans are faggots" threads like this one.

ive never heard a dipset song so i dont have an opinion on this...but this is getting ridiculous

peace

but if we did that all of the other sections would be near dead