Author Topic: Check out this joker  (Read 1718 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Check out this joker
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 11:15:29 PM »
You're a fuckin cornball, you know that? C'mon, doggy, you lookin' at my myspace all day and all you can do is bring up shit I display to the public like I give a fuck. Callin me a nasty ass, but the funny thing is. my nasty ass gets more bitches than you'll ever get......and NO not my cousin's ex's.

And like I said, you wanna fight? Ask you're whore of a momma to drive your ass down here. But on the real, with all that make-up and Lee press-on nails your girly ass be wearin', I wouldn't know whether to fuck you or fight you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 11:37:21 PM »
You're a fuckin cornball, you know that? C'mon, doggy, you lookin' at my myspace all day and all you can do is bring up shit I display to the public like I give a fuck. Callin me a nasty ass, but the funny thing is. my nasty ass gets more bitches than you'll ever get......and NO not my cousin's ex's.

And like I said, you wanna fight? Ask you're whore of a momma to drive your ass down here. But on the real, with all that make-up and Lee press-on nails your girly ass be wearin', I wouldn't know whether to fuck you or fight you.

wow sik, i didnt know you was so gangsta 8)

lmao at all the haters... im a "hater" as well but at least i have better things to do than create topics trying to convince people to stop listening to it... if u think dipset is gay, say it once... its the same as saying it 20 times, only people dont hate u as much :)

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2006, 11:56:59 PM »
shut yo canidian ass up. didnt know body ask for ur oppinoin. i bet ya bangin hard out there in canada. 604? wtf is 604 some area code for a bitch ass city in canada. watch out ery body its tha hard ass canadian gangsta.

hater of tha year sing a ling

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2006, 12:06:22 AM »

motha fucka the only pussie u got is when u poped ou yo momas loose ass pussie. i would stomp on yo bitch ass. u thinkin u all hard and shit, u would get yo ass knocked. go look at mo pics of cam ron in his boxers ,DOGGY. the only bitches yo ass can pull of is fags at a queer bar.

and yo moma is like UCLA she gets her ass beat by trojans every year.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2006, 12:15:17 AM »
shut yo canidian ass up. didnt know body ask for ur oppinoin. i bet ya bangin hard out there in canada. 604? wtf is 604 some area code for a bitch ass city in canada. watch out ery body its tha hard ass canadian gangsta.

hater of tha year sing a ling

1) nobody asked for your opinion either

2) im not a "gangsta", im a gangster.. come try and fuck with me, i run shit

edit: you spelt your own name wrong, nice touch to being a fucking retard 8)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:17:19 AM by G-Unot »

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 12:20:18 AM »
motha fucka the only pussie u got is when u poped ou yo momas loose ass pussie. i would stomp on yo bitch ass. u thinkin u all hard and shit, u would get yo ass knocked. go look at mo pics of cam ron in his boxers ,DOGGY. the only bitches yo ass can pull of is fags at a queer bar.

and yo moma is like UCLA she gets her ass beat by trojans every year.

I don't even gotta say shit this time, Rupaul. Talkin' a gang of shit & sayin' I think I'm hard lol. You're smackin your own kufi off ya head.

I'm not gonna say it again, I don't talk about kickin' ass, I just do it. Bring your pre-pubescent ass over here and I'll hold you by your head while you swing at me til you're tired. Then I'll take your ass to Chuck E. Cheese, and let you play skee ball until your tokens run out.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2006, 12:22:10 AM »
wow sik, i didnt know you was so gangsta 8)

Word. I like to play nice, but the kids these days need some direction.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2006, 12:27:46 AM »
Then I'll take your ass to Chuck E. Cheese, and let you play skee ball until your tokens run out.

lmao...

see people... look what happens when u dont give a shit about what type of music the next person likes... stop caring and the world will be a better place

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2006, 12:44:30 AM »
first of all shut yo canadian ass up b4 you get torn up like yo butt buddy sikotik.
sikotick yo bitch ass would get yo ass handed to u by a bitch, fuck fightin a lil kid. im 16 and i would fuk yo ass up. literally after im done u would be on the street and yo ass hole would be bleeding like a fukin water hose cause my foot went so deep in it.
fuk u, fuk that lil 604 candaian fag, fuk dipshit, and fuk yo moma.

yeah bitch stfu.  :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 01:00:04 AM »
literally after im done u would be on the street and yo ass hole would be bleeding
Damn doggy, and you have the nerve to call me a "faggit".

And wait a sec.....did you just call yourself a bitch?:
sikotick yo bitch ass would get yo ass handed to u by a bitch
Why you talkin so much about faggots and bleedin' assholes, Enrique?

I'm toyin' with ya like Ali would, trick.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2006, 08:58:44 AM »
misspinky99: a gangsta from holland
misspinky99: what a joke
misspinky99: dont come to wcr
mauzipicecold: hell yeah
misspinky99: not welcome faggot
mauzipicecold: what is wcr
misspinky99: we only fucks with real cali kinfolk
misspinky99: wcrydaz dont play dumb
mauzipicecold: lol
mauzipicecold: who are you
misspinky99: sgv is a wigger
misspinky99: like u
misspinky99 signed off at 17:58:23.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2006, 11:17:41 AM »
misspinky99: a gangsta from holland
misspinky99: what a joke
misspinky99: dont come to wcr
mauzipicecold: hell yeah
misspinky99: not welcome faggot
mauzipicecold: what is wcr
misspinky99: we only fucks with real cali kinfolk
misspinky99: wcrydaz dont play dumb
mauzipicecold: lol
mauzipicecold: who are you
misspinky99: sgv is a wigger
misspinky99: like u
misspinky99 signed off at 17:58:23.

lol...

its funny when people are in an argument, and an idiot turns it into something that has nothing to do with the topic, and they tell you about how bad theyre going to kick your ass... when was the last time anybody said, "i couldnt kick your ass"... never... obviously we know what youre going to say, so save us the time and either dont talk, or say something original...

whether u think u can kick my ass is irrelevant... if u came to my city, and swung at me, you'd be leaving by a helicopter, and thats a promise... im done with u kiddies until u can bring something new to the table

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2006, 03:35:10 PM »
and they tell you about how bad theyre going to kick your ass... when was the last time anybody said, "i couldnt kick your ass"... never... obviously we know what youre going to say, so save us the time and either dont talk, or say something original...

It's suppose to strike fear in your heart and make you enter witness protection I guess.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2006, 03:41:57 PM »
dipset is hella weak nigga. weak ass rappers. fuck that nigga cam. he be talkin' bout the stupidest shit.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2006, 04:41:05 PM »
dipset is hella weak nigga. weak ass rappers. fuck that nigga cam. he be talkin' bout the stupidest shit.
i smell an alias