Author Topic: Check out this joker  (Read 1720 times)

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
Re: Check out this joker
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2006, 06:56:56 PM »
i smell pussie is that u sikotik? i smell pussie is that u candian?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2006, 07:24:05 PM »

Just thought I'd point this out... the guy who can't spell his own name right was the guy talkin to y'all on AIM. I realized this because he can't spell "pussy" right, either.

Sparegeez

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2006, 07:39:01 PM »

Just thought I'd point this out... the guy who can't spell his own name right was the guy talkin to y'all on AIM. I realized this because he can't spell "pussy" right, either.

thanx for pointing out the obvious you fucking retard. Look at the first post Big BDrugs posted and look at the link.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2006, 07:44:01 PM »

thanx for pointing out the obvious you fucking retard. Look at the first post Big BDrugs posted and look at the link.

When I first clicked the link his username was "yadididiabubu", and it still is. I'm sorry I don't live on this forum.

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2006, 08:17:01 PM »
yes, but you live on some gay ass block in canada. get the fuck out of here with that shit. ill fucking run yo shit nigga.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2006, 08:21:32 PM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

these folks sound too much alike.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 08:24:57 PM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

nah, not sparegeez, he can spell somewhat (even though he uses the same lame words)... but yeah i get what youre saying

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2006, 08:25:05 PM »
wow, you sound hella stupid. shut the fuck up with that shit bruh.

Sparegeez

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »
yes, but you live on some gay ass block in canada. get the fuck out of here with that shit. ill fucking run yo shit nigga.
You can't say that dogg, look at the picture of his block.... they got nice cars, big ass green trees and a clean street. That street looks hella ghetto..... Syke!!

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2006, 08:31:33 PM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

do we motha fucka? maybe cause we dont listin to motha fuckas rapin about pink shit u fagit. maybe u should take dipsets nuts out yo mouth and take a deep breath bitch, maybe then ul see y dipsets is gay. go to the bigbdrugstore and buy yo self some tampoons to block yo ass hole from that canadian fag, i think hes trin to holla at u.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2006, 08:38:43 PM »
I hate Dipset with a passion and I still think you're a faggot, so it's not Dipset thats makin him all delirious.

And what does me bein Canadian have to do with anything? That's like me makin fun of you cause you're American. See, this is why Canadian's think all Americans are dumb... cause the only ones we talk to are the ones like you.

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2006, 08:42:26 PM »
blood, you reppin' a block no body heard of. who the fuck reps canada. get out of here wit that shit. ya aint seen the bay.

Sparegeez

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2006, 08:44:27 PM »
And what does me bein Canadian have to do with anything? That's like me makin fun of you cause you're American. See, this is why Canadian's think all Americans are dumb... cause the only ones we talk to are the ones like you.

Because your ass said that your a gangster and there are NO gangsters in Canada. If you don't beleive me, then why don't you check  what you said earlier in this forum?

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2006, 08:49:59 PM »
u fukin candian fagit. listin up. being candian is like being a gay albino whos handicap. who the fuck reps canada? the only koo candian i evea heard of is pamela anderson cause she got them tig o bitties. ya dig.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2006, 10:57:13 PM »
im not repping anything, gang bangers are faggots... when was the last time i "repped a block"? show me when

canada is the same fuckin thing as america u dumb shit, except with different laws... we're the exact same fuckin people as u, except smarter it seems

and a gangsta is something that youre trying to be... a gangster is a lot different, ie scarface, gotti, etc... someone who doesnt need to put on a show to prove that theyre on top
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 11:00:05 PM by G-Unot »