Author Topic: Check out this joker  (Read 1724 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Check out this joker
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2006, 01:06:21 AM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

these folks sound too much alike.

Because the movement is so strong now that 13 year old drag queen has to create his own butt buddies. You still playin' with imaginary friends, punk?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Throwback

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2006, 05:26:04 AM »
DIPSET

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2006, 09:08:29 AM »
NIGGA, you aitn repping cannada???? wtf is you throwin up??? 604. wtf is that. get out of here with that shit. ban yourself. you taking pictures of a fucking street nigga. now you say you aint reppin shit. nigga fuck yo couch.

fuck dipset. weak ass niggas.

Sparegeez

« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2006, 10:34:25 AM »
got_tony
singh a ling
Sparegeez

these folks sound too much alike.

Because the movement is so strong now that 13 year old drag queen has to create his own butt buddies. You still playin' with imaginary friends, punk?

I don't even know these foos. Ask the overseer to check our IP adress and you'll see weere different people jackass.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2006, 10:41:27 AM »
NIGGA, you aitn repping cannada???? wtf is you throwin up??? 604. wtf is that. get out of here with that shit. ban yourself. you taking pictures of a fucking street nigga. now you say you aint reppin shit. nigga fuck yo couch.

fuck dipset. weak ass niggas.
the 604 thing is an area code, not a gang u fuckin idiot... im not "in the 604's", its a fuckin number
and that street is there so faggots like u know where i live... u say u could kick my ass, u know where i live bitch... 137th and 102, surrey bc... come up here and ill be glad to leave you laying in a pool of your own blood...

im threw with u kids, ive wasted too much time here already... u wanna talk more about this, come to my block

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2006, 03:20:51 PM »
bitch who wants to goto canada? canada is nothin but a bunch of white pussies like u who think their hella tight and shit. no shit 604 is an area code and why the fuck are u throwin up a canadian area code. come to NORCAl so u can get yo ass beat. fuckin candian fagot prolly gota get his whore mom to drive his ass here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2006, 08:04:26 PM »
bitch who wants to goto canada? canada is nothin but a bunch of white pussies like u who think their hella tight and shit. no shit 604 is an area code and why the fuck are u throwin up a canadian area code. come to NORCAl so u can get yo ass beat. fuckin candian fagot prolly gota get his whore mom to drive his ass here.
Why you tuckin' your tail between your pussy lips, dogg?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

singh a ling

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2006, 08:17:41 PM »
wtf are u talkin about ugly? its ur little candian butt budy whos tuckin his tail between his ass cheeks. u flaming fagit.

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2006, 07:13:58 PM »
singh you gay.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2006, 08:29:42 PM »
lol, i like this thread :D

J Bananas

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2006, 08:38:46 PM »
you have no clue how savage it is on 137 ave doggie, peep our ghetto ass street sign

Raphael

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2006, 03:41:18 PM »
wtf are u talkin about ugly? its ur little candian butt budy whos tuckin his tail between his ass cheeks. u flaming fagit.
SHIT! your really retarded are you sure your 9 years old it sounds like your 5 years. Go and watch pokemon or somethin bitch!
P.S. i like this thread :)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2006, 07:26:38 PM »
i cant believe i read this whole thing :-\

Bomb-A®

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2006, 10:22:10 AM »
this is getting out of hand...why dont we just create a dipset section....so we dont have to look at these "dipset bitch its a movement" vs "dipset fans are faggots" threads like this one.

ive never heard a dipset song so i dont have an opinion on this...but this is getting ridiculous

peace

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2006, 10:32:37 AM »
this is getting out of hand...why dont we just create a dipset section....so we dont have to look at these "dipset bitch its a movement" vs "dipset fans are faggots" threads like this one.

ive never heard a dipset song so i dont have an opinion on this...but this is getting ridiculous

peace

but if we did that all of the other sections would be near dead