Author Topic: god damn it  (Read 251 times)

BigBDrugStores

god damn it
« on: June 19, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »
50 Cent Negotiating With Apple For Branded Line Of Home Computers
By Nolan Strong
Date: 6/19/2006 1:45 am

Rap star 50 Cent is entering the world of technology and is currently in negotiations with Apple's CEO Steve Jobs to produce a line of affordable home computers to inner-city residents.

According to a recent article in Forbes, 50 Cent, born Curtis Jackson and his high powered manager Chris Lighty of Violator management, are negotiating the branding deal with the computer /software giant.

"I'm creating a foundation that will be around for a long time, because fame can come and go or get lost in the lifestyle and the splurging," Fifty Cent explained to Forbes. "I never got into it for the music. I got into it for the business."

"He [Jobs] is setting a new standard in the music business," Lighty added. "Let's just say we get each other."

The company hopes to close the gap between sales in iPods, which have earned over $3 billion verse $2 billion from software and personal home computer sales.

Behind Jobs' leadership and the runaway success of the iPod and iTunes, Apple controls over 80% of the digital music market.

Additionally, Apple has sold over 1 billion songs over the past five years. The company started selling music videos and television shows which have sold over 15 million copies since October of 2005.

50 Cent, who is plans on releasing his untitled third album by Christmas, ranked among the Top 10 earning celebrity entertainers in Forbes' recently released Forbes Celebrity Power 100 List.

The rapper earned almost $41 million dollars, mostly from record sales and branding deals that include a clothing line, a line of sneakers, a video game and his G-Unit line of clothing, which was launched in partnership with Marc Ecko in July 2003.

50 Cent ranked #8 in the Top Ten, behind Howard Stern, Steven Spielberg, Tiger Woods, rock group U2, Oprah Winfrey, The Rolling Stones and Tom Cruise, who topped the list by earning over $67 million in 2005.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5798

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: god damn it
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 02:42:10 PM »
Damn, 50 will put is name on anything. Like he said fame will come and go, so he should get the paper as quickly as he can.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 03:17:51 PM »
He might as well make as much money as possible before he ends up like Ja Rule.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 04:04:39 PM »
All this stuff is 50 is doing it makes me wonder where and how much stuff pac would of done. He was so young, 25 imagine all the stuff he could of done , people he would of helped.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 09:42:15 PM »
All this stuff is 50 is doing it makes me wonder where and how much stuff pac would of done. He was so young, 25 imagine all the stuff he could of done , people he would of helped.
dude, hes dead. get over it

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 11:41:17 PM »
Dildo's, Games, Movies, Clothes, Computer Software, Whats next?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 12:17:15 AM »
TIME TO SWITCH TO MACS NIGGAZ

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 05:17:06 AM »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 02:51:10 PM »
^dude knows how to stack his chips. i dont like him, but he knows how to get paper.

Diabolical

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 05:27:01 PM »
50 is ridiculous.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 07:33:03 PM »
Everytime you open youre mouth its stupid shit coming out, youre a fucking moron seriously.

Tupac was a leader if he would of been alive im sure he would of done all the material things 50 is doing but pac would of done tooooooons of stuff for communaties, for kids, teens im sure he would of been somekind of spokeperson and would of opened shcools, aftrehscool programs and things lie that.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 07:38:14 PM »
Everytime you open youre mouth its stupid shit coming out, youre a fucking moron seriously.

Tupac was a leader if he would of been alive im sure he would of done all the material things 50 is doing but pac would of done tooooooons of stuff for communaties, for kids, teens im sure he would of been somekind of spokeperson and would of opened shcools, aftrehscool programs and things lie that.

why didnt he do it when he was alive?