Author Topic: Fuck you Infinite  (Read 674 times)

Doggystylin

Fuck you Infinite
« on: September 25, 2002, 05:15:40 PM »
Infinite9559: you only respect someone like Ali who has bitches and shit like that, and is big with muscles, you don't respect someone like me anymore
DoGGWater21: fuck you for sayin shit u dont know....u dont even know him, that aint why i respect him, dont speak on shit like that when u DONT KNOW SHIT!

FUCK HIM, IM NOT EVEN GONNA LET HIM SPEAK ON MY FAMILY LIKE THAT

thats not even why i respect him, u only saw him for 2 days, u dont know shit,were you there when he talked to me about life, and about his times in high school? were u there when he gave me advice? were you here all those god damn years we chilled? i dunno about your wack ass way of life with family but with me, no one disrespects family, u could have dissed me all day, i could care less, but i dont need u or your advice or shit from you.,u kno, good for u, ur a muslim, im happy u found the right religion,and cool u like hip hop too but i hope u get attacked by pittbulls,go hide in a hole
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Fuck you Infinite
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2002, 05:17:06 PM »
oh yea, and i dont respect u cuz u aint shit to be respected

Sub-Z

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2002, 05:24:48 PM »
play nice lil kiddies

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2002, 05:24:50 PM »
Oh God.....LOL

No dissin family.....cmon now.....best believe I'll get violent if someone disses my people too......but yea, sort it out.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2002, 05:30:53 PM »
No need for this shit...come on now...

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2002, 05:32:43 PM »
oh yea he dissed BTNH too, so it just adds up, lol

oh yeah....and this ho infinite, he cant handle problems so he jsut runs away from them,he didnt sit down and talk this over with me...hes just like "fuck it" and blocked me, so i had to bring it here

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2002, 05:37:27 PM »
Layzie Bone:
It's an everyday thang when you let your nuts hang
Flesh-N-Bone:
My niggas ain't never changed me kickin' it with me gang it remains the same so follow me now see
Bizzy Bone:
Off to the double glock and
Flesh-N-Bone:
Hear pistols poppin'
Bizzy Bone:
Buckin' them bodies with shots man

Wish Bone:
Thugstas put 'em all in body bags thugstas niggas did what I meant now thugstas gotta pump slugs fuck bustas 'cause I never did love ya nigga my niggas'll break your neck nigga try to disrespect nothin' but killas and trues I rolls with we'll cut ya so fuck ya East ninety-nine is where you'll find us chillin' but nigga what's up nigga wanna get bucked nigga wanna get drugged nigga really wanna get fucked up pump pump put him in the trunk now watch them fall down to the pavement

Krayzie Bone:
My niggas just say when and I'ma run up with the pump let the gauge kick bang to the brain puff puff got me feelin' lovely but I need more bud see finna slang me dummies I got a pump on approach and I'm itchin' for money think ya better run I gotta gat before flippin' with big shotguns now they hung done strung by they nuts hey now say now we comin' to swang them thangs

Layzie Bone:
It's an everyday thang when you let your nuts hang
Flesh-N-Bone:
My niggas ain't never changed me kickin' it with me gang it remains the same so follow me now see
Bizzy Bone:
Off to the double glock and
Flesh-N-Bone:
Hear pistols poppin'
Bizzy Bone:
Buckin' them bodies with shots man
All:
But before we go bust a left and I hit the liquor store hit 'em up economies with six-fo's it's froze and blow

Layzie Bone:
Little Layzie rollin' up with-a me thugstas and hustlas cause nigga me never no bustas addicted to my niggas forever we bail and Flesh be the bigger brother with nothin' to lose forever we trues and nigga Bone comin' to get ya

Bizzy Bone:
Better not test the Ripsta comin' mo' sinister buckin' me pump pump in ya all of my niggas bang bang nigga never been no thang to slang swang and he won't be buckin' we're low really tho' murda mo and bang brains

Flesh-N-Bone:
Pap pap stay strapped with a gat and I'm comin' to let my lead off ready to roll when the shit get set off fin to get gone when I blow your head off they loss forever the Fifth Dog nigga that Dog keep maulin' 'em all

Layzie Bone:
Y'all fall down from the brawl takin' off them drawers and hangin' them balls in Cleveland watchin' my back when I'm bailin' through my city 'cause nigga it ain't the same got a good aim but I smoke and maintain man crept and we came doin' everyday thangs

Bizzy Bone:
And I won't get caught up brought up outta the cut with sawed-off sawed-off nigga that doubt that pap pap every time will fall off ya'll done startin' this heartless darkness days run but I can't escape my ways

Flesh-N-Bone:
Holdin' the gauge In a raid he's slayed Rip just slipped right back in a daze yes Flesh put 'em to rest let's test feelin' the pain runnin' this game insane to the brain remainin' the same still doin' em everyday thangs

Krayzie Bone:
It's an everyday thang when you let your nuts hang ...
Buckin' them bodies with shots man ...

Krayzie Bone:
[Me killa me killa me killa ...]
Oooh poppin' in me clip and we come to kill you ...
Baby ...

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2002, 06:45:21 PM »
let the great i.e. resident himself, Rodney King, once said: Cant We All Jus Get Along??  ::)

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2002, 06:59:33 PM »
I didn't disrespect his family.  I said that he doesn't look up to someone like me.  Rather he looks up to someone who has bitches.  Someone who gets girls on the regular.  That's not dissing his family.  Anyone who thinks that that is a diss to his family is a fuckin idiot.

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2002, 07:03:13 PM »
Oh God.....LOL

No dissin family.....cmon now.....best believe I'll get violent if someone disses my people too......but yea, sort it out.

Please explain how in the hell I dissed his family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2002, 07:07:48 PM »
Come on Doggy, I think you took it outta context. I don't see how Infinite dissed your family, he just mentioned your cuz and you got upset. This shouldn't even be out in the open anyways. I'm cool with both of y'all but chill.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2002, 07:39:40 PM »
Still, that's Doggy's cousin, and I mean, I look up to my older cousins even though they are tricks. Family is closer than anything, it don't matter, and no one can judge how others look up to there family. If Doggy would rather look up to his cousin then you, that's 'cause his had a life time bond with his cousin, and feels that he can relate more to a life time cousin than a person he meet off the net.

ROCCY

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2002, 07:50:31 PM »
yo calm down, u both tite homies in person, and i think u took it the wrong way dogg..peave

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2002, 08:10:24 PM »

Please explain how in the hell I dissed his family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well......Now dat I read it again......kinda seemed like it but not really, wuteva lolz......

On a Side Note......I respect a man who has Game......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2002, 06:34:37 AM »
yo Doggy , the man said your cuzin had bitches, unless hes a fag who would take offence to that?

im just sayin, youre borh homie, so end this shit now

first X and Snoop
now Infinite and Doggy?!?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll