Author Topic: They just busted 7 Muslims in Miami for plotting terrorist attacks  (Read 829 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is starting to get ridiculous.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200677,00.html

Seven Nabbed in Miami on Terror Charges in Plot to Hit Sears Tower 
Thursday, June 22, 2006

PHOTOS  VIDEO

Click image to enlarge
STORIES  BACKGROUND
•U.S. Gains Access to International Banking Records in Terror Finance Probe•Homegrown Terrorists Under Close Watch in the U.S.
MIAMI — Seven people were arrested on terrorism conspiracy charges Thursday in connection with the early stages of a plot to attack Chicago's Sears Tower and other buildings in the United States, a federal law enforcement official said.

Officials told FOXNews the seven men were in the very early stages of planning an attack for what the planners thought was Al Qaeda, but the people they were working with were actually Department of Justice officials.

The target was supposedly the Sears Tower in Chicago, but officials said the suspects were also considering attacking FBI facilities and government buildings in Miami.

Officials told FOXNews that the suspects were plotting to wage jihad in conjunction with Al Qaeda and were having elaborate discussions, and that the suspects believed if they knocked down the Sears Tower, that they could effectively cripple the U.S. government.

The officials stressed that there was no imminent danger, telling FOXNews "we were with them the whole time."

Click here for the War on Terror Content Center

Those arrested include five American citizens, one illegal alien from Haiti, and one resident alien. All are expected to be arraigned in U.S. District court on Monday.

A federal law enforcement official told The Associated Press the alleged plotters were mainly Americans with no apparent ties to Al Qaeda or other foreign terrorist organizations. He spoke on condition of anonymity so as not to pre-empt news conferences planned for Friday in Washington and Miami.

U.S. Attorney R. Alexander Acosta said in a statement that more details about the ongoing operation would be released Friday. Local media reported that agents were raiding a warehouse in Miami's Liberty City section.

"There is no imminent threat to Miami or any other area because of these operations," said Richard Kolko, spokesman for FBI headquarters in Washington. He declined further comment.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales was scheduled to hold a news conference on Friday to discuss the raid. A simultaneous news conference was to be held in Miami.

Cedric Thomas, an owner of Thomas Produce Market, told The Miami Herald the area around his store was teeming with federal agents.

"There is a ton of guys in uniforms moving around, blocking the streets," Thomas said.

Several terrorism investigations have had south Florida links. Several of the Sept. 11 hijackers lived and trained in the area, including ringleader Mohamed Atta, and several plots by Cuban-Americans against Fidel Castro's government have been based in Miami.

Jose Padilla, a former resident once accused of plotting to detonate a radioactive bomb in the U.S., is charged in Miami with being part of a North American terror cell.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

J Bananas

Re: They just busted 7 Muslims in Miami for plotting terrorist attacks
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 07:42:54 PM »
i hope jack bauer tortures the shit out of them

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 09:53:06 PM »
Where does it state that the 7 people were Muslims?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Word to Everything

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 09:56:47 PM »
They could have killed Kanye  :boohoo:

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 10:42:37 PM »
Where does it state that the 7 people were Muslims?

normal people dont commit atrocities like 9/11, who else could it have been besides a filthy tusken raider?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 05:19:25 AM »
(JML) - Where does it state that the 7 people were Muslims?

they were black muslims.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13491653/
The men — part of a radical Black Muslim group — were planning terror acts in Miami and Chicago, officials say.
An official told The Associated Press the alleged plotters were mainly Americans with no apparent ties to al-Qaida or other foreign terrorist organizations.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 10:23:58 AM »
They just busted 7 Muslims in Miami for plotting terrorist attacks

So?  What the fuck is your point this time, Pollack?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 02:23:04 PM »
They just busted 7 Muslims in Miami for plotting terrorist attacks

So?  What the fuck is your point this time, Pollack?

You don't think this is a big story? 7 of our fellow "Americans" were plotting to blow up the biggest building here in the US and you are asking me what my point is?

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 02:29:11 PM »
^^ haha, seriously!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 03:05:11 PM »
^ LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 03:37:24 PM »
i hope jack bauer tortures the shit out of them
HAHAHAHAHA!

fuckin' niggas...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 05:31:47 PM »
You don't think this is a big story? 7 of our fellow "Americans" were plotting to blow up the biggest building here in the US and you are asking me what my point is?

You know what the fuck I mean, lil devil...What are you trying to imply about Muslims?  Do not dodge the God's questions.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 05:38:02 PM »
I am not trying to imply anything about Muslims. I am just informing people by posting news articles, that's all.

Draw your own conclusions about Muslims..........

Eihtball

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 05:42:03 PM »
I am not trying to imply anything about Muslims. I am just informing people by posting news articles, that's all.

Why do YOU need to inform us when this has been all over the news?

You know as well as I do that you want us all to conclude that all Muslims are potential terrorists and thus Islam must be considered a threat to America.  That is obviously what you believe.

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 06:03:59 PM »

Why do YOU need to inform us when this has been all over the news?

You know as well as I do that you want us all to conclude that all Muslims are potential terrorists and thus Islam must be considered a threat to America.  That is obviously what you believe.

lol did you call him devil? that is so black people 1994  ::)