Author Topic: They just busted 7 Muslims in Miami for plotting terrorist attacks  (Read 852 times)

Eihtball

Re: They just busted 7 Muslims in Miami for plotting terrorist attacks
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 06:07:10 PM »
lol did you call him devil? that is so black people 1994  ::)

Because I don't like him...therefore, I am God and he is a Devil whenever he is before me.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 06:16:21 PM »
These 7 Haitian dumbasses actually told the FBI informant that they wanted to "kill some devils".

It is sad that even in 2006, such savage hatred and racism still exist.....

Eihtball

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 06:41:09 PM »
These 7 Haitian dumbasses actually told the FBI informant that they wanted to "kill some devils".

It is sad that even in 2006, such savage hatred and racism still exist.....

I know, but people like you make it possible.  There can never be reconciliation until conservatives stop trying to rewrite history.

Anyway, you didn't answer my question, as usual.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 06:57:03 AM »

The fact is this sounds like some crazy people, who were probably the type to say all sorts of crazy things but not have the means or resources or know how to do it. To back that up ITV reported yesterday that the FBI has already admitted that this has never got beyond the aspirational stage, i.e. they did not find any explosives when they raided the place. However a question for you what is the difference between ther aspirational stage of this, and neocons openly stating that Fallujah should have been nuked after the death of 4 U.S contractors there?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2006, 04:08:18 PM »
These guys actually weren't  REAL muslims:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/story/429525p-362167c.html

They belong to a ground called the Seas of David that "mixed elements of christianity and islam."  So they're part christian too if you buy that.  In reality, they're more of a cult than a traditional religion. 

Also, some suggest guys weren't serious threats either,

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/7768.html

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »
These guys weren't anywhere near close to bringing their plans to fruition, but no one ever claimed that. It is still a great job by law enforcement to bring these guys down before they could go any further.

You could say they weren't very sophisticated and that they probably wouldn't have been successful, but do you really know that for certain? Was Timothy McVeigh really that sophisticated? Probably not, but he still killed hundreds of people with a terrorist attack.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2006, 05:16:52 PM »
These guys weren't anywhere near close to bringing their plans to fruition, but no one ever claimed that. It is still a great job by law enforcement to bring these guys down before they could go any further.

You could say they weren't very sophisticated and that they probably wouldn't have been successful, but do you really know that for certain? Was Timothy McVeigh really that sophisticated? Probably not, but he still killed hundreds of people with a terrorist attack.

No doubt it was a good job bringing them down.  However, I suggest you change the title of this thread. 

Eihtball

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 07:09:46 PM »

I still want my answers, punk.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 08:55:35 PM »

What answers? And why do I always answer your questions but you ignore mine?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2006, 01:02:51 AM »

Haha i notice how people are ignoring my question also so I shall repeat it what is the difference between the aspirational stage of this and neocons calling for fallujah to be nuked following 4 u.s contractors getting killed? Also, thanks Ant for providing that link that is exactly what my first suspicions were just a group of people mouthing off, do you see how ridiculous it is though. It would be so easy for an undercover FBI/CIA to get some muslims drunk, perhaps they themselves have lost family members in Iraq and coax them into agreeing that George Bush should be got rid of, catch it on tape and then relay that to the media to whip up a new frenzy of fear and so once again they could tell americans that the threat was everywhere.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:11:42 AM by virtuoso »

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 04:52:19 AM »

Haha i notice how people are ignoring my question also so I shall repeat it what is the difference between the aspirational stage of this and neocons calling for fallujah to be nuked following 4 u.s contractors getting killed? Also, thanks Ant for providing that link that is exactly what my first suspicions were just a group of people mouthing off, do you see how ridiculous it is though. It would be so easy for an undercover FBI/CIA to get some muslims drunk, perhaps they themselves have lost family members in Iraq and coax them into agreeing that George Bush should be got rid of, catch it on tape and then relay that to the media to whip up a new frenzy of fear and so once again they could tell americans that the threat was everywhere.

Would you rather catch them after they've killed so many people?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 04:56:46 AM »

Of course not but my point is the media frenzy which is being whipped up each time when the fact is these people were not a serious danger after all the example i gave is the type of bullshit that no doubt goes on regularly,  and still no one has answered my question,
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 04:58:30 AM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2006, 06:56:28 AM »

Of course not but my point is the media frenzy which is being whipped up each time when the fact is these people were not a serious danger after all the example i gave is the type of bullshit that no doubt goes on regularly,  and still no one has answered my question,

How do you know they weren't a serious danger? Is the idea of angry Muslims commiting terrorist attacks really that far fetched and hard to believe?

It doesn't take much sophistication to kill thousands of people, as a bunch of Arabs with box cutters proved on 9/11 and Timoth Mcveigh with a fertilizer bomb proved in Okalahoma City.

Eihtball

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2006, 07:25:29 AM »

What answers? And why do I always answer your questions but you ignore mine?

What the fuck are you talking about...you NEVER answer my questions with anything except more questions.  You are the most dodgy lil white boy on this board.  I used to answer yours, but I don't anymore because you never answer mine.

And I still want my answers.  Let me repeat the question - what is it you want us to believe ABOUT MUSLIMS by posting this article?  Do not fail to answer me this time.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2006, 08:31:05 AM »

It doesn't take much sophistication to kill thousands of people, as a bunch of Arabs with box cutters proved on 9/11

lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll