Author Topic: They just busted 7 Muslims in Miami for plotting terrorist attacks  (Read 851 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: They just busted 7 Muslims in Miami for plotting terrorist attacks
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2006, 08:45:08 AM »

And I still want my answers.  Let me repeat the question - what is it you want us to believe ABOUT MUSLIMS by posting this article?  Do not fail to answer me this time.

I already answered your question up above. I am not telling you to believe anything about Muslims. All I am doing is posting articles about current events, and letting you guys make up your own minds.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2006, 08:58:31 AM »

Real American why do you refuse to answer the question i posed??????????????????????

Eihtball

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2006, 09:14:22 AM »

And I still want my answers.  Let me repeat the question - what is it you want us to believe ABOUT MUSLIMS by posting this article?  Do not fail to answer me this time.

I already answered your question up above. I am not telling you to believe anything about Muslims. All I am doing is posting articles about current events, and letting you guys make up your own minds.

Sure you do...why is it that you are so obsessed with Muslims?  Why is it that you feel a need to repeat something that has been widely reported in the news?

The answer should be obvious...but of course, PCness prevents you from answering.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2006, 09:19:24 AM »

Real American why do you refuse to answer the question i posed??????????????????????

What question do you want answered?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2006, 09:21:21 AM »
Sure you do...why is it that you are so obsessed with Muslims?  Why is it that you feel a need to repeat something that has been widely reported in the news?

The answer should be obvious...but of course, PCness prevents you from answering.

I am not obsessed with Muslims. I posted the article because it needs to be discussed. The fact that America is starting to develop all these home grown terrorist groups is a serious issue.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2006, 10:12:53 AM »

what is the difference between the aspirational stage of this and neocons calling for fallujah to be nuked following 4 u.s contractors getting killed?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2006, 10:30:04 AM »

what is the difference between the aspirational stage of this and neocons calling for fallujah to be nuked following 4 u.s contractors getting killed?

This question makes no sense. What does one have to do with the other? And who are these neocons you speak of?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2006, 10:57:28 AM »

It has everything to do with this in so far it seems to be almost acceptable or just "ott" to advocate nuking an entire city slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people when bear in mind the neocons basically influence all government policy making them extremely dangerous. Whereas the people in question here mention they want to commit bombings without the means the resources the money and the know how and yet these are the evil people the americans need to guard against. I have and I am sure many other people have heard the neocons advocate some truly despicable acts, i.e. using phosphorous weapons in fallujah which upon blast caramelises the skin is again somehow acceptable when you have crazy neocons putting forward the idea of nuking iran's bunkers you need to realise that evil lurks all too present at the centre of government. Unless of course this to you is perfectly normal behaviour, in which case its obvious you have been brainwashed.

Actually why did I just bother with that you will never bother responding with something constructive which addresses any of the things i mentioned.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 11:01:44 AM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2006, 11:24:38 AM »

It has everything to do with this in so far it seems to be almost acceptable or just "ott" to advocate nuking an entire city slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people when bear in mind the neocons basically influence all government policy making them extremely dangerous. Whereas the people in question here mention they want to commit bombings without the means the resources the money and the know how and yet these are the evil people the americans need to guard against. I have and I am sure many other people have heard the neocons advocate some truly despicable acts, i.e. using phosphorous weapons in fallujah which upon blast caramelises the skin is again somehow acceptable when you have crazy neocons putting forward the idea of nuking iran's bunkers you need to realise that evil lurks all too present at the centre of government. Unless of course this to you is perfectly normal behaviour, in which case its obvious you have been brainwashed.

Actually why did I just bother with that you will never bother responding with something constructive which addresses any of the things i mentioned.

What are you rambling about, dude. No one is going to nuke Fallujah or Iran.  I don't know where you come up with this stuff.

I don't know why you are downplaying the threat of terrorism. Obiously these people in Miami had the desire to commit some kind of attack and they were going out and seeking the means to do so.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2006, 02:24:37 PM »
You are the most dodgy lil white boy on this board.
That title goes to Infinite.

Eihtball

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2006, 02:29:30 PM »

I am not obsessed with Muslims. I posted the article because it needs to be discussed. The fact that America is starting to develop all these home grown terrorist groups is a serious issue.

But the conclusion you want us to reach from a discussion is that Muslims are a threat to America, correct?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2006, 03:10:38 PM »

So your denying that it was never mentioned by the neocons the idea of nuking irans bunkers, even though on question time, which I guess is as close to a serious political debate as you are going to get in England the leader of the third main political party the Liberal Democrats even addressed this, you really need to get informed. As for downplaying terrorism, the intelligence services have infiltrated all of the serious terrorist groups and if they havent then Mossad have and if they havent MI6 have, hence the reason they had prior knowledge of september 11 or are you going to deny that also? Hey most people actually realise and will admit that they did indeed have prior knowledge of september 11 hence the warnings given not to fly on that day. Plus need I remind you september 11 was no ordinary day Norad stood down hence the reason why the skies were being patrolled as they usually are. I am trying to keep what im saying "non controversial" or are you going to deny that Norad stood down also?

So that then leaves us with bombings, bombings are nothing new the IRA carried out a wave of bombings, here is another fact for you those from the intelligence services who infiltrate these groups often find themselves carrying out the bombing itself, (the irony). BBC News Hard Talk interviewed an irish man working for the British government which infiltrated the IRA saying he actually carried out bombings sometimes he had to or it would have blown his cover but by becoming trusted he said that he was able to save hundreds of lives also by leaking information. So what I am saying is are there crazies? yes are there terrorist groups? yes are they infiltrated by the intelligence services? yes, do bombings happen? yes they have done so for hundreds of years. So what are you so shook about?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2006, 10:02:03 AM »

Haha thanks for that link, now all the drones can crawl back under their rocks for a while