Author Topic: Tha Realest Summatyme  (Read 211 times)

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
Tha Realest Summatyme
« on: July 05, 2006, 03:49:15 AM »
Jus recently got hold of dis tune! 1 of his best tune's! Does any1 know wat CD it's on? Safe

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tha Realest Summatyme
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 07:21:15 AM »
Jus recently got hold of dis tune! 1 of his best tune's! Does any1 know wat CD it's on? Safe

Dudes never released a CD.  It just popped up on the net one day.  Hes got a couple more for download on his site.
http://www.tharealest.com/

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

youngmessnucca

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 11:59:49 AM »
worst rapper ever.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 01:41:05 PM »
worst rapper ever.

Glad somebody said it.  I wasnt tryin to go there, but hell yea... Co-Sign!!!! 

I was just thinking that while listening to Yuks new mixtape on my way to work today (All Out War III.)  OMG is that a horrible album.  Im really losing respect for Yuk.  Every release is on some "F" G-Unit stuff.  And now he enlisted The Realist as an official Regime member.  He used to be one of my fav's but now hes just garbage... rapping with other garbage MC's like Realist.  Plus Yuk played himself by jerkin over Gonzo on All Out War 2 but now he's eating his words by putting him on vol. 3.  For those who dont know, he chopped and screwed Gonzoes voice because he was mad Gonzoe started Blocwize Ent, and thats just hoe'ish.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

youngmessnucca

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 11:23:09 AM »
I didnt know that about Yuk & Gonz Axle, but Im pretty sure that they resolved things one on one. ( Im almost sure Yuk & Gonzoe have stated that in interviews, Ill try to find them )

But the Realest is an embarrassment, especially since Yuk spent 5 years dissing Master P for rapping like Pac, and goes ahead and signs a 2pac clone! C'mon now Yuk, even though hes still a beast, the g-unit dissing is played out, and putting people like the "realest" on your records devalues them quite a bit.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 12:40:22 PM »
Yea, It appears they squashed it but if I was Gonzoe, I would "F" with Yuk at all.  Id focus on building Blocwize but maybe this is an attempt to get the name out there.  He screams Blocwize a few times on the mixtape which was nice to hear.

I will say one thing nice about Yuks new Mixtape, Dru Down kills it!!!!!  That song "Alright" featuring Pretty Black and Dru Down is nice. 
Dru really kills the last verse.  Let me know what you think.   8)

Yukmouth Ft. Pretty Black and Dru Down - Alright (From All Out War Vol. 3)
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=ABB137CB4FEA0B70
~Theodore Roosevelt