Author Topic: Roscoe  (Read 474 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
Roscoe
« on: June 22, 2006, 08:54:23 PM »
Why is it that nobody talks about Roscoe up in here?  He is the tightest most exciting mc from the West Coast.  I loved his debut album and his new album is all I bang in my ride. Are ya'll feeling Roscoe or what? I think he is incredible.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Roscoe
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 08:56:33 PM »
Im feeling him!! Dude is one my fav rappers right now, his new album was good but I liked Philaphornia better

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 09:10:38 PM »
Im feeling him!! Dude is one my fav rappers right now, his new album was good but I liked Philaphornia better

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 03:12:07 PM »
dope kid be spittin ............his go dj freestyle was  :o wordplay was wow. and his mixtapes r nice but he needs to hook up wit a hot 97 dj or summat to get some east coast recognition.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 03:44:07 PM »

Yeah Philaphornia was like the "Perfect Cd". It had Club bangers, tracks to smoke too, tracks to ride too, and extremely lyrical tracks. I heard too much negativity about I LUV CALI...But I love it! It seemed to me that the only thing people had bad to say about it was...."Well its not as good as Philaphornia" If thats the only bad thing people can really say then thats great! Roscoe is SOOOOOO SICK! He should have taken off after Philaphornia. Hell probably always be one of those guys that doesnt blow up like he should. I luv Cali is a 4\5 in my book where as Philaphornia is 5\5. Best Cd Out of the DPG camp since R.A.W. or Streetz.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 09:05:57 PM »
ive been playin his new cd since it dropped. that shit gets better and better every time i listen to it.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 09:40:01 PM »
ive been playin his new cd since it dropped. that shit gets better and better every time i listen to it.

true

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 12:23:08 AM »
i love i luv cali..dope cd

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 01:19:10 AM »
haven't heard the new shit yet...

"Philaphornia" is one of my favorites

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 07:57:02 AM »
i havent heard his albums but all his features are dope, like the rat pack posted up a few weeks ago with king t & battle cat brothers.  also on californa luv i heard him spot over west side story clean.. 

IM STILL BUMPING MY MUSIC
                                             www.myspace.com/hectic

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 04:02:49 AM »
Yeah, Roscoe's one of tha best M.C's on the Westcoast right now! Philaphornia was a classic, but I Luv Cali was a great follow up 2!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006, 07:18:24 AM »
Why is it that nobody talks about Roscoe up in here?  He is the tightest most exciting mc from the West Coast.  I loved his debut album and his new album is all I bang in my ride. Are ya'll feeling Roscoe or what? I think he is incredible.

Do a search on Roscoe and I'm sure you'll find plenty of threads.  He's talked about quit a bit on this board, actually.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

SGV

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2006, 07:21:42 AM »
He hasn't put anything out since his debut that wowed me... so there's no point in talking about him. Just like his brother, started out hot and fizzled with the quickness.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 11:33:41 AM »
I Love Cali wuz cool, but he didn't come anywhere even close to showcasing his superior lyrical ability that we all know he has.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 11:54:36 AM »
i cant find i love cali around here in vancouver stores
always look for it in the cd section he desrves for his cd to be bought  8)