Author Topic: Can you tell the difference between hitler and a right wing pundit?  (Read 386 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Don Seer

Re: Can you tell the difference between hitler and a right wing pundit?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 04:00:58 PM »
i only got 3 wrong.. pretty easy to pick those i got right apart by contextual clues

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 04:06:01 PM »
2 wrong.

People read too much into Ann Coulter, she's actually quite entertaining and much of what she says is sprinkled with truth.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 04:19:53 PM »
The wannabee left wing pundit strikes again....

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 04:44:58 PM »
i got 3 wrong

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 06:19:25 PM »
2 wrong.

People read too much into Ann Coulter, she's actually quite entertaining and much of what she says is sprinkled with truth.

you have to be semi-retarded to defend ann coulter. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 06:21:41 PM »
2 wrong.

you have to be semi-retarded to defend ann coulter. 

I think you have to be full on retarded to compare Hitler, who was responsible for millions upon millions of innocent deaths, to Ann Coulter, who has an entertaining schtick where she points out many truths about liberals, who by the way are often retarded.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 06:24:03 PM »

I think you have to be full on retarded to compare Hitler, who was responsible for millions upon millions of innocent deaths, to Ann Coulter, who has an entertaining schtick where she points out many truths about liberals, who by the way are often retarded.

Ant just got served.

Eihtball

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 06:52:23 PM »

And it's equally retarded to compare Communist dictators like Stalin or Mao Zedong, who are also responsible for millions of deaths, to liberal political groups in America, who are trying to preserve social freedom from the authoritarian religious conservatives, who by the way are often single-digit IQ redneck trailer trash that fuck their sisters and cousins.

So maybe you should tell your own side not to compare liberals with extremists before you call us "retarded" for giving Ann Coulter a taste of her own shit.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 07:14:35 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 07:20:10 PM »

And it's equally retarded to compare Communist dictators like Stalin or Mao Zedong, who are also responsible for millions of deaths, to liberal political groups in America, who are trying to preserve social freedom from the authoritarian religious conservatives, who by the way are often single-digit IQ redneck trailer trash that fuck their sisters and cousins.

So maybe you should tell your own side not to compare liberals with extremists before you call us "retarded" for giving Ann Coulter a taste of her own shit.

That's not my side at all, I don't agree with much of the right wing in the US. I'm just not too stupid to take Ann Coulter for what she is, an entertainer. As the quote goes:

Liberals have many tails and chase them all. -anon

Paris

Eihtball

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 07:22:00 PM »
That's not my side at all, I don't agree with much of the right wing in the US. I'm just not too stupid to take Ann Coulter for what she is, an entertainer. As the quote goes:

But all liberals are the same according to you, and also her...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 07:37:09 PM »

But all liberals are the same according to you, and also her...

That's not true, I never said they were all the same. Please point out where I stated that.

Paris

Eihtball

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 07:38:49 PM »
That's not true, I never said they were all the same. Please point out where I stated that.

she points out many truths about liberals, who by the way are often retarded.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 07:50:35 PM »

she points out many truths about liberals, who by the way are often retarded.

Often=all the same?

Retarded is also a word which can be used in many different contexts. For example, Ted Kennedy as a liberal is more retarded then, say, John Kerry. Therefore not all the same.

Paris

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 07:53:57 PM »
Often=all the same?

Retarded is also a word which can be used in many different contexts. For example, Ted Kennedy as a liberal is more retarded then, say, John Kerry. Therefore not all the same.

Often = more-or-less the same.

Either way, it's hypocritical for Coulter and many conservatives to associate liberals with Marxists and Maoists and then get offended when they're associated with fascists.  And Coulter may be an entertainer, but the people who look up to her obviously take her seriously.