Author Topic: Stella Artois>>>>>>Heineken Any fuckin day.  (Read 402 times)

PLANT

Re: Stella Artois>>>>>>Heineken Any fuckin day.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 02:15:04 PM »
I am not a pussy fuck you stella boy....I drink a ton of different beers.  Have you even tried Heineken Light you assmuncher?  Ill drink my Heine lights while you and stella get your grove back faggot. 

yes I have and after drinking it I got my period, and then the bartender looked at me and said "thats been happening alot lately." so I said "oh, give me a stella" and after I drank it my dick grew back 7 inches longer.

moral of the story: Light beer sucks.
ok buddy...you're the man cuz u dont drink light beer ::)  grow up

I dont even drink the Heine lights cuz I only had them in flordia, and like I said, cant get them in Canada....I usually drink MGD or Budweiser, and If im getting cheap shit I grab Busch cans.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 02:16:45 PM by PLANT »

lbc213

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 02:18:14 PM »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 02:25:12 PM »
I am not a pussy fuck you stella boy....I drink a ton of different beers.  Have you even tried Heineken Light you assmuncher?  Ill drink my Heine lights while you and stella get your grove back faggot. 

yes I have and after drinking it I got my period, and then the bartender looked at me and said "thats been happening alot lately." so I said "oh, give me a stella" and after I drank it my dick grew back 7 inches longer.

lmao

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 02:36:27 PM »

ok buddy...you're the man.

thanks!

You want cheap beer?

The worst of the worst.

-KIDRENEGADE-

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 03:00:26 PM »
Stella is all i drink and i usually throw back around 6-7 pints, doesnt phaze my at all.. the only bad thing about stella is its a known aggressent so im more likely to get into a scuffle or argument drinking that then any other..

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 03:56:05 PM »
I dont usually fuk with beer anymore.....i ususally stick to the Magners/Bulmers (same thing - Magners is Northern Ireland & Bulmers is R.O.I.

or good ol' Jack D!

Honourable Mention - Jim Beam

ABN

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »
i drank this super nice brazilian beer this weekened but i was so fucking drunk that i can´t remember what it was called. but it was prolly the best beer i´ve ever tasted.

Paul

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2006, 04:32:18 PM »

you cant beat it, a nice can of warm tennants in the morning mmmmmmmmmm, na seriously tennants is nice in a pint

rite now i am really into stella and pints of carling ice cold :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2006, 04:33:11 PM »
fuck that.
I enjoy both beers, but Heine Lights are the shit.....there is no beer better than Heineken light....and they aint released in Canada yet which sucks...

Do you have a vagina? 

lmfao
funkyfreshintheflesh

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 04:54:27 PM »

ok buddy...you're the man.

thanks!

lmao

i just drink whatevers in the fridge, lol... which is usually hein or irish pale ale

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 05:34:15 PM »
One of my favorite beers...

Whoever gets a chance to taste it, do it:  I saw it in the US in a liquor store/import beer store for about 6 dollars the bottle... lol

It´s all about taste and the country where you from but I´m always down to drink new beer.. :D

Drinking right now:

Cheap, not bad, and gets the job done.. lol

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2006, 10:58:43 PM »
Tennents > > > > > > > > Any Lager you care to mention.

But seeing as im in a country that dont sell the stuff then Hell Yeah Stella is quality.

Saying that you cant beat a Corona/SOL on a nice summers day.

The Maestro

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 01:32:46 AM »
i drank this super nice brazilian beer this weekened but i was so fucking drunk that i can´t remember what it was called. but it was prolly the best beer i´ve ever tasted.

brahma? i already mentioned it.. shits nice.. comes in a recognisable bottle like this..

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 07:31:08 AM »
lmao@ some of the posts.

Shiet, did someone mention Crown Lager? Fosters? XXXX....eeeeewwwwwwww, shiet......all aussie beer taste like piss!!!!!!!!! lol. Stellas and Coronas are okay, some of the imported stuff are nice, I try and sample a 6pack of whatevers new at the supermarket. There's nothing like cracking a Steiny or a Heiny on a Sunday afternoon though!!!............while having a bbq, hah.