Author Topic: How did the Mobb Deep & 2Pac beef start???  (Read 520 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How did the Mobb Deep & 2Pac beef start???
« on: June 25, 2006, 01:45:59 AM »
What happened ??? Oh yeah, I just had to add this - Drop A Gem On 'Em>>>anything Pac did against the M-O-B-B

westkoastanostra

Re: How did the Mobb Deep & 2Pac beef start???
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 02:54:31 AM »
i laugh everytime ppl say "drop a gem on em'" was greater ....track was tight...but they didnt either pac........supposedly prod and hav were dissing pac on stage while he was incarcerated...then pac came out and killed them on "hit em up" and mobb deep tried to comeback w/ "drop a gem on 'em" even after pac already passed away...but no one really cared for their reply...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 03:32:01 AM »
& I laugh everytime people praise Hit Em Up.I swear man, that has gotta be the most overrated song in hip hop ever.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 03:34:50 AM »
only thing pac said is he would run a train over them lol.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 04:30:54 AM »
& I laugh everytime people praise Hit Em Up.I swear man, that has gotta be the most overrated song in hip hop ever.

Aint that the truth. Drop A Gem On Em shits on any Pac diss

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 04:57:37 AM »
i thot the whole thing started after that whole supposed east coast/west coast beef; guess i was wrong tho lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 05:05:19 AM »
Pac just dissed everybody for no reason.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 05:09:41 AM »
Pac just dissed everybody for no reason.

Basically lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 06:38:46 AM »
Pac dissed mobb deep because while pac was in jail mobb deep had a track out where at the end they were saying "thug life we r still living it" and pac took it as a diss.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 07:17:37 AM »
I always thought the beef started because of the fact that Mobb Deep appeared on "L.A., L.A." with CNN and Tragedy Khadafi, which was of course dissing Snoop and DPG for putting out "New York, New York" as well as the West in general, and Pac was just sticking up for his homies?  Of course, only problem then is that I never heard Pac mention CNN or Trag.

As far as which diss was better, I think it made Mobb Deep look pretty bad when Pac told everyone about P having sickle-cell, but keep in mind that Pac never actually rapped that line...he just threw it in during the ending monologue where he was running his mouth after he'd dropped all his bars.  Mobb Deep, in comparison, made a whole track of battle rhymes tearing his ass apart.  Not to mention that line "You probably screamed louder than the opera/New York gotcha" was really ill.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 10:27:45 AM »
Drop a gem on em was ok, hit him up was ok but when i first heard its more how he goes in his rannt at the end of the song...i dont know i felt it, it felt he was realy pissed and actualy said to myself, i cant belive he said that, dude sounds pissed someones gonna get killed.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 10:29:42 AM »
Nah on 'when we ride on our ememies' pac says ' nigga you barely livin', don't u got sickle cell, u c me have a siege on stage, u aint feelin well' not a gr8 diss but harsh.

I think it made Mobb Deep look pretty bad when Pac told everyone about P having sickle-cell, but keep in mind that Pac never actually rapped that line...he just threw it in during the ending monologue where he was running his mouth after he'd dropped all his bars.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 03:02:33 PM »
i laugh everytime ppl say "drop a gem on em'" was greater ....track was tight...but they didnt either pac........supposedly prod and hav were dissing pac on stage while he was incarcerated...then pac came out and killed them on "hit em up" and mobb deep tried to comeback w/ "drop a gem on 'em" even after pac already passed away...but no one really cared for their reply...

In an old interview conducted not too long after Pac passed away P and Hav said they would have cut or altered that track from Hell On Earth if they could but it was already too late because the album was done and ready to be shipped, seeing how turbulent that period of time was I believe they really would have done that just like Kim did with Big Momma Thang...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 03:40:19 PM »
^^^^

havent heard that i dont think....that the one that goes "maybe next time ur punk ass will keep ur head up!"??

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2006, 04:35:33 PM »

Aint that the truth. Drop A Gem On Em shits on any Pac diss