Author Topic: How did the Mobb Deep & 2Pac beef start???  (Read 525 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: How did the Mobb Deep & 2Pac beef start???
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 04:55:22 PM »
& I laugh everytime people praise Hit Em Up.I swear man, that has gotta be the most overrated song in hip hop ever.

co-sign!

that wasnt even a real diss track. just an angry 2pac yellin fuck everybody and ill kill you blah blah blah talk.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 05:31:10 PM »
Nah on 'when we ride on our ememies' pac says ' nigga you barely livin', don't u got sickle cell, u c me have a siege on stage, u aint feelin well' not a gr8 diss but harsh.

I think it made Mobb Deep look pretty bad when Pac told everyone about P having sickle-cell, but keep in mind that Pac never actually rapped that line...he just threw it in during the ending monologue where he was running his mouth after he'd dropped all his bars.

I know, but I was talking about "Hit 'Em Up".

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 09:04:04 PM »
& I laugh everytime people praise Hit Em Up.I swear man, that has gotta be the most overrated song in hip hop ever.

co-sign!

that wasnt even a real diss track. just an angry 2pac yellin fuck everybody and ill kill you blah blah blah talk.

Exactly....Mobb Deep let pac have it....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 09:18:23 PM »

Aint that the truth. Drop A Gem On Em shits on any Pac diss

Listen to this

http://rapidshare.de/files/24135429/Tupac_-_Fuck_East_Coast_Niggas__Mobb_Deep__Fugees__Biggie__Da_Brat_Diss__1_.mp3.html

tupac shit's all over deep.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 09:55:35 PM »
No, Bomb First is the one that 'Pac shits on everyone. Hit Em Up was just an angry diss, like Sonny when he just goes off the wall and starts killing the other Don's son. Bomb First was a calculated diss that was more Michael like, it hit the heart.

Allow me to introduce first {*gunshot fires*} Makaveli the Don
Hysterical, spiritual lyrics like the holy Qu'Ran
Niggaz get shook like 5-0
My forty-five gun's next to me when we ride, for survival
Money makin plans, pistol close at hand, swollen pockets
Let me introduce the topic, then we drop it
Expose snakes cause they breath freely, see me ride?
Located world wide like the art of graffiti
I think I'm tougher than Nitti, my attitude is shitty
Born on a dopefiend's titty.. huh
In every city you'll find me
Look for trouble right behind me
My Outlaw niggaz down to die for me, knahmean?
I hit the scene niggaz duckin from my guillotine stare
I'm right there; my every word, a fuckin nightmare
Get me high, let me see the sun rise and fall
This for my dogs down to die for yours
Extreme venom, no mercy when we all up in 'em
Cut 'em down.. to Hell is where we send 'em
My whole team, trained to explode ride or die
Murder motherfuckers lyrically, and I'm not gon' cry
Me - a born leader never leave the block without my heater
Two big pits, I call them my bitch nigga eaters
And not a whimper 'til I'm gone
Thug Life runnin through my veins so I'm strong
(Ha ha ha)

Bye bye bye, let's get high and ride
Oh, how do we do these niggaz but I'm not gon' cry
I'm a Bad Boy killa, Jay-Z die too
Lookin out for Mobb Deep, nigga when I find you
Weak motherfuckers don't deserve to breathe
How many niggaz down to die for me?  Yeahh-yeayy!
West coast ridah, comin right behind ya
Should've never fucked wit meeee
I want money hoes sex and weeeed
I wont rest till my road dawgs freeee, bomb first!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 09:56:02 PM »
all i know is when i first heard "hit em up" i was like DAAAAAMNNNNNNN and no other song to this date has given me that Daaaaaamnnnnnn Feeling since.Hit em up shits over all other diss tracks because Tupac really was angry at these mutherfuckers and died beacuse of that shit.The Jay z/Nas Beef was fool of shit in my eyes and made up to sell records no doubt about it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 10:28:14 PM »
"Mobb Deep let Pac have it"   :laugh:

fuck Hit Em Up, listen to Bomb First

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2006, 10:35:29 PM »
yes Bomb first is tight too i can care less which diss track is better  but it was just the effect of Daaaammnnnnn when i frist heard Hit em up thats all im saying.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2006, 10:45:35 PM »
Personally i liked "When we ride on our enemies" better than both those disses.......Is that the track that dude uploaded im runnin outta space on my computer?

The Maestro

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2006, 10:55:44 PM »
Personally i liked "When we ride on our enemies" better than both those disses.......Is that the track that dude uploaded im runnin outta space on my computer?

yes it is original unreleased version.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 01:55:17 AM »
If I can remember correctly, while Pac was in jail, in concerts Mobb Deep was yelling out THUG LIFE and shit like that so then he got pissed...

no one is fucken with Hit em' Up or Bomb First or Against All Odds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 02:19:09 AM »

^^^^^
Whats the difference?

The Maestro

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 03:04:53 AM »
who cares! the killa>jay beef shits all over this tiny feud, hov is really trying to outdo the king of new york city this time but cam keeps ethering camel face with pure purple top crack bag lyrics, cam would rip apart pac as well in 1 verse, and probably krs 1 and rakim too.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 03:48:19 AM »
who cares! the killa>jay beef shits all over this tiny feud, hov is really trying to outdo the king of new york city this time but cam keeps ethering camel face with pure purple top crack bag lyrics, cam would rip apart pac as well in 1 verse, and probably krs 1 and rakim too.

i don't know if your noticing or not, but your posts are gettin dumber and dumber everyday, usally people get smarter when time passes, but i don't know about you now..... :-\

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 08:29:39 AM »

i don't know if your noticing or not, but your posts are gettin dumber and dumber everyday, usally people get smarter when time passes, but i don't know about you now..... :-\

Now I'm not one to air somebody out on an internet forum but Native_Joe99 is on point about uhm "correcting" you on what you said...

"the killa>jay beef shits all over this tiny feud"  :o

Tiny feud??!! Do you even know what went on in hip hop after Death Row appeared at the 1995 Source Awards and Suge made his infamous "speech"?! First of all let me make it very clear that I do not want to glorify what was being said that night nor the whole "East/West, bad Boy/Death Row, Biggie/2Pac" situation in which it resulted afterwards, I never was the simple minded type of Death Row fan who only had the "Westside Death Row! Fuck Bad Boy, Biggie and the East Coast because Suge/Pac said or thought so!" attitude...

That period of time from that night on till, let's say the day Biggie passed away, was a very serious, controversial and disturbing chapter in the history of hip hop! Don't get it twisted any minute some shit could happen because of this so called East/West war, people from whole coasts were involved in this and not just the artists but also their entourages and "regular" people like the fans and that's what made it all so dangerous! We're talking about people's lives that could have been at stake here any hip hop fan with at least a little bit of common sense and knowledge of that period of time should know that this wasn't just some regular beef between rap artists...

This was as serious as it could get it wasn't a laughing matter and it definitely wasn't something to applaud... Maybe I'm getting a little bit carried away here but you should NOT say the Mobb Deep/Pac beef was just some "tiny feud" cause unfortunately it wasn't, it was part of some very serious shit! And then you go on comparing this to some one sided bullshit petty "beef" between Cam'ron and Jay-Z?! Why did you do that what does that situation got to do with Mobb Deep/Pac and then you bring up Rakim and KRS-1 is that all you could say WTF??!!!

Don't be ignorant and think before you speak aight...

Peace.

~Loyalty Is Everything~