Author Topic: 4 Russian diplomats beheaded in Iraq  (Read 534 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
4 Russian diplomats beheaded in Iraq
« on: June 25, 2006, 03:25:46 PM »
I guess being a diplomat ain't guaranteeing safety for shit

from CNN.com

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A group linked to al Qaeda said it has killed four Russian diplomats it had held hostage, according to a statement and video on a Web site Sunday.

The group -- the Mujahedeen Shura Council -- said it had beheaded three of the men and shot one to death.

A video also posted on the Web site appeared to show one of the men being beheaded, another man already beheaded and a third man being shot in the head. The fourth man did not appear in the video.

Russian officials were trying to verify the development.

The same group posted a statement last Monday demanding Moscow withdraw its troops from Chechnya and "release all our brothers and sisters" from prison within 48 hours.

In the statement last week, the group added, "God enabled the lions of unification to capture four Russian diplomats in Iraq and kill a fifth," alluding to an attack June 3, when a car belonging to the Russian Embassy in Iraq came under fire.

Embassy official Vitaly Titov was killed in the attack, and diplomats Fyodor Zaitsev, Rinat Agliuglin, Anatoly Smirnov and Oleg Fedoseyev were kidnapped.

Their claims could not be verified, but the Web site has been used by insurgent groups in the past to post messages.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: 4 Russian diplomats beheaded in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 03:35:21 PM »
These barbaric acts are just to much to stomach, what the fuck prompts someone to cut off someone's head in such a gruesome fashion, disgusting.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 04:16:30 PM »
what the fuck prompts someone to cut off someone's head in such a gruesome fashion, disgusting.

something u would never understand

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 04:24:31 PM »
what the fuck prompts someone to cut off someone's head in such a gruesome fashion, disgusting.

No there is nothing that anyone can tell me that justifies a barbaric act like that, not cause I dont understand it because nothing can justify something like that.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 05:54:09 PM »
These barbaric acts are just to much to stomach, what the fuck prompts someone to cut off someone's head in such a gruesome fashion, disgusting.

Islam.

Word to Everything

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 06:21:58 PM »
I wouldn't be in or around Iraq that's for sure  :whistle:

I don't blame Iraqis for killing spies, opportunist, traitors and invaders.

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 06:50:45 PM »

Islam.

See?  That's what I always expect to hear from this faggot.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 06:55:59 PM »

What is your explanation for the beheadings of these Russians?

Eihtball

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 07:29:37 PM »

That they are fucked up people and would be fucked up regardless of whether they were Muslim or Christian.

What is your explanation for Timothy McVeigh blowing up the Alfred P. Murray building?  Christianity?

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 09:44:20 PM »

That they are fucked up people and would be fucked up regardless of whether they were Muslim or Christian.

What is your explanation for Timothy McVeigh blowing up the Alfred P. Murray building?  Christianity?

yes

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 10:22:51 PM »

haha ur such a tough dude

"shit happens dogg, shit is dangerous homie, you'll never understand bro, shit is deep"  >:(

WAAA I know people from afghanistan WAAAA  :'(

so u against Russians now u faggot?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 11:38:04 PM »

haha ur such a tough dude

"shit happens dogg, shit is dangerous homie, you'll never understand bro, shit is deep"  >:(

WAAA I know people from afghanistan WAAAA  :'(

so u against Russians now u faggot?

You talk like you have a dick in your mouth. And you post like you have a dick in your hand. So go finish what you were doing, and come back and put together a coherent post.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 10:48:59 AM »
man I can't stress enough how lame u are, you're not funny, relax on the american humor for the moment

"something you'll never understand" --- what a joke!  :-X

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 12:01:05 PM »
man I can't stress enough how lame u are, you're not funny, relax on the american humor for the moment

"something you'll never understand" --- what a joke!  :-X

listen man, every post i make regarding you hurts me. its time i couldve spent doing something more productive, like staring at  the wall. youre  a fuckin no body. and you know nothing. and youre surrounded by a couple other idiots just as retarded as yourself throwing rocks at the throne from a distance.

youre not on my level, go back to what u were doing. slutty ass hoe, keep walkin by looking skanky begging for attention

i wanna make sure u get this thru ur head. u dont know nothing. this is a political forum. u dont know politics. end of story. ure like a random fuckin bum on Smack DVD poppin off at the lip.

<---- go thaaaat way

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 03:02:53 PM »
I don't know nothing?

apparently cutting off heads is understandable cuz us slob americans "don't understand" barbarians

save us ur shit buddy, go fuckin cry to ur mom about the incidents in your life, the oppressed people you know

cuz that'll make all the wrong right YA!

hahaha "throwing rocks at the throne"