Author Topic: 4 Russian diplomats beheaded in Iraq  (Read 511 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 4 Russian diplomats beheaded in Iraq
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 04:28:13 PM »

This is the chaos that has been created thanks to these criminal western governments who decided to blow the shit out of a few hundred thousand iraqis in the name of controlling the oilfields. In the process by toppling saddam they have created a mass wave of lawlessness and anarchy. The point of this thread shouldnt be look at these savages are doing, it should be look at what these governments have turned these countries into.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 04:41:01 PM »

This is the chaos that has been created thanks to these criminal western governments who decided to blow the shit out of a few hundred thousand iraqis in the name of controlling the oilfields. In the process by toppling saddam they have created a mass wave of lawlessness and anarchy. The point of this thread shouldnt be look at these savages are doing, it should be look at what these governments have turned these countries into.

I disagree there is nothing anyone can say to justify these barbaric acts against these INNOCENT people.  The people that got beheaded are completely innocent so there is nothing at all to justify what horrible pain and anguish these 4 people went through.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 04:55:20 PM »

I never said it was justifiable but you have to ask yourself if perhaps these diplomats were spies, after all its nothing out of the ordinary for these types of people to be used in this way, of course that is just me speculating but the other thing is, is it any worse than the types of so called punishment beatings which the army report has documented at abu ghraib and guantanamo bay which include drilling kneecaps. I find it astounding that these are largely ignored by the media and the ignorant public seems to forget so quickly. However nowhere in my last post did i say it was justifiable i said this is what happens when you blow the shit out of a country and overthrow its government, again its accepted by even the most ardent of war hawks particularly in Britain that things are worse there since the overthrow of saddam because he maintained a degree of control and there certainly wasnt this chaos that now ensues.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 05:05:28 PM »

I never said it was justifiable but you have to ask yourself if perhaps these diplomats were spies, after all its nothing out of the ordinary for these types of people to be used in this way, of course that is just me speculating but the other thing is, is it any worse than the types of so called punishment beatings which the army report has documented at abu ghraib and guantanamo bay which include drilling kneecaps. I find it astounding that these are largely ignored by the media and the ignorant public seems to forget so quickly. However nowhere in my last post did i say it was justifiable i said this is what happens when you blow the shit out of a country and overthrow its government, again its accepted by even the most ardent of war hawks particularly in Britain that things are worse there since the overthrow of saddam because he maintained a degree of control and there certainly wasnt this chaos that now ensues.

I see what your saying to a certain extent.  And yes the torture at abu ghraib is uncalled for but at least its involving people that kill other people, the people that got beheaded are innocent as their is no proof that the were spies.  And yes their is a ton of chaos in Iraq iright now but it was still terrible under Saddam's reign he tortured hus own people in ways we can never imagine.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 05:09:28 PM »

You dont know the circumstances of people that were held at abu ghraib and neither do I but I do know that 90% of those being tortured and tormented have never been charged with anything, there is no at least about it. If you read into the circumstances of these people you would find out that most are basically simple village folk who were rounded up by the northern alliance and sold to the u.s military for $10,000 per person. Like I said I find it a very bizarre world where on the one hand people are so quick to cry evil muslims and then simultaneously defend downplay or just forget about the evils inflicted upon them in these jails and torture camps. Yes saddam's regime tortured their own people and it continues now only this time its the americans doing it.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 05:20:17 PM »

You dont know the circumstances of people that were held at abu ghraib and neither do I but I do know that 90% of those being tortured and tormented have never been charged with anything, there is no at least about it. If you read into the circumstances of these people you would find out that most are basically simple village folk who were rounded up by the northern alliance and sold to the u.s military for $10,000 per person. Like I said I find it a very bizarre world where on the one hand people are so quick to cry evil muslims and then simultaneously defend downplay or just forget about the evils inflicted upon them in these jails and torture camps. Yes saddam's regime tortured their own people and it continues now only this time its the americans doing it.

Well let me tell you something, if some of the people in abu ghraib that got tortured were completely innocent then we should be absolutely ashamed of ourselves I agree with you completely.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 05:33:13 PM »

My mistake that was meant to say 90% of those at guantanamo bay have never been charged with anything, not that it affects the point i was making of course

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 06:22:02 PM »
Innocent people have also been killed in Iraq by americans.  This is war.  Its not right but thats a part of war.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2006, 06:51:12 PM »

Big whoop, the people in Abu Grahab had naked photographs of them taken and had dogs scaring them. Most college fraternity initiations are worse than that. That is no comparison to being beheaded.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2006, 07:27:18 PM »

Big whoop, the people in Abu Grahab had naked photographs of them taken and had dogs scaring them. Most college fraternity initiations are worse than that. That is no comparison to being beheaded.

Very true.  imo nothing compares with being beheaded, but I thought there were cases of brutal torture at Abu Grahab

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 08:04:50 PM »

Very true.  imo nothing compares with being beheaded, but I thought there were cases of brutal torture at Abu Grahab

There were. Real Polack is just an idiot.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 11:23:12 PM »

I disagree there is nothing anyone can say to justify these barbaric acts against these INNOCENT people.  The people that got beheaded are completely innocent so there is nothing at all to justify what horrible pain and anguish these 4 people went through.

shit for brains,

no one is sayin anything about justifying this shit, u monkey.

u first said that u didnt understand how someone can do this,

i told u , u never would

and i was right

its not about justification. people who understand the history of the situation and the backround UNDERSTAND why shit like this happens. were not seeking to JUSTIFY it , we simply UNDERSTAND why something like this could have happened.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 11:25:39 PM »

shit for brains,

no one is sayin anything about justifying this shit, u monkey.

u first said that u didnt understand how someone can do this,

i told u , u never would

and i was right

its not about justification. people who understand the history of the situation and the backround UNDERSTAND why shit like this happens. were not seeking to JUSTIFY it , we simply UNDERSTAND why something like this could have happened.

No doggie theres no understanding why something like this could happen theres no excuse possible you chump. Now go get yo Wet Wipes! Dipset Bitch!

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 12:45:54 AM »
that's gotta be the worst way to die... barbarians, scum of the earth

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 06:23:55 AM »

Real american is either incredibly stupid or incredible warped, the army report details kneecaps being drilled, dogs attacking the prisoners, detainees being tied onto a board which is then flipped upside down, the person is this subjected to being suffocated in a mixture of faeces and urine. Being subjected to sleep deprivation, being constantly threatened. In addition they have to contend with living in basically animal cages having mosquitos feasting on their skin day and night. However carry on you are just making yourself look even more deranged by condoning.