???

2 (50%)
Cal
2 (50%)
DRAW
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: November 20, 2033, 07:39:58 PM

Author Topic: ||||||The Official Jome is Mad/Homotional about Dipset/Kain [DIPSET BITCH]||||||  (Read 2016 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Why do you love the Dipset??
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2006, 07:54:29 AM »

(and all of the rappers are better than 2pac).
lol....Kain,Sikotic,you can blame your boy here for killin your joke you had goin on here...just curious though,wasnt it gettin old? and how many were actually in on the "joke" and who was actually serious with this shit?
so your telling me that that ballerina turned thug is a better rapper than even hell rell, get the fuck outta here, pac isnt a real thug, he was 100% fake. he never even got arrested until after he was a celebrity. now thats who i want to model my life after, a dude that displayed the persona of a gangsta thug and then gets arrested for publicity. dude got shot because he was a dumbass.
lmao,be real homie. Lets talk strictly talent then,fuck all that image shit. You mean to tell me any of the dips could outspit Pac? I'm not gonna hate on anyone that likes them dudes but dont sit here and act like they some lyrical giants.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Why do you love the Dipset??
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2006, 09:49:48 AM »
This is why I love Dipset.

I don't see Game with bitches on his jock. I go with the music that gets gurls

Did you really just use a chick modeling Santana's clothing line as a reason for not liking them? LOL.

Save the bullshit... Game has AS MANY if not MORE female fans that JOCK his music than Dipset. You are really clueless.

I use to argue all the time that I liked certain music because bitches did. Why would I say that's a negative now. Dogg, don't you know, I joined the movement, Sikotic and I, we are starting Dipset West... It's Dipset Beyotch. Dogg, I've jumped on the bandwagon, using everything I used to justified liking others before to justifty liking Dipset.

BigBDrugStores

Re: Out of Order Merged Dipset Threads....
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2006, 03:09:20 PM »

lol....Kain,Sikotic,you can blame your boy here for killin your joke you had goin on here...just curious though,wasnt it gettin old? and how many were actually in on the "joke" and who was actually serious with this shit?
so your telling me that that ballerina turned thug is a better rapper than even hell rell, get the fuck outta here, pac isnt a real thug, he was 100% fake. he never even got arrested until after he was a celebrity. now thats who i want to model my life after, a dude that displayed the persona of a gangsta thug and then gets arrested for publicity. dude got shot because he was a dumbass.
lmao,be real homie. Lets talk strictly talent then,fuck all that image shit. You mean to tell me any of the dips could outspit Pac? I'm not gonna hate on anyone that likes them dudes but dont sit here and act like they some lyrical giants.
fuck yeah they could.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2006, 03:14:54 PM »

fuck yeah they could.
Wow :o...lol ok just for the fuck of it...I gotta know who you think CAN fuck with the Dips lyrically?

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »
Yay

ChinBo37

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
Serious Question, Will Killa Season go Gold?
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2006, 11:52:23 PM »
I saw some Camron press conference where he was answering questions regarding the Jay situation and he was stating how all of his albums have gone at least gold.

Question for Dip fans, will Killa Season go gold?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Serious Question, Will Killa Season go Gold?
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2006, 12:01:33 AM »
Without question.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2006, 12:02:47 AM »
Killa will go gold, no question about it.

J Bananas

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2006, 12:08:17 AM »
there is no question, killa will go gold

wcsoldier

« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2006, 12:12:26 AM »
Serious question  ::), do u get paper from Cam sales ? why do the fans care so  much about sales, I don't get it

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2006, 12:48:45 AM »
Serious question  ::), do u get paper from Cam sales ? why do the fans care so  much about sales, I don't get it

Word.

And we all know the answer to this question. Dipset bitch.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2006, 01:13:02 AM »

thats not a serious question because we already know he doesn't get paid from cam's sales. it was just a question. the whole purpose of this forum is to discuss such things.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2006, 12:29:52 PM »
What is Cam at 230K? He wont go gold, becuase althought this is a great album ( 1 of only 2 Dipset CDs that were even halfway listenable ), he has nothing on here that could be a single. At least nothing that will double his sales. I'm pretty sure that you all know this too, becuase I'm guessing the whole Dipset fanboys thing is just a joke anyways.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

What should Killa's next single be??
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2006, 12:39:28 PM »
We all know his first single Touch it or Not/ Wet Wipes  was straight piff but where do you think he should go for his 2nd single? Here is what I think he should do have it be Triple Up/ Living A Lie.   The first video should show the first 2 verses from Triple Up and then the next video should show the first verse of Living a Lie and put them in 1 video like he did with Girls/Family Ties and  Touch it or Not/ Wet Wipes!

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • 21 & Over
Re: What should Killa's next single be??
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2006, 01:40:43 PM »
I Don't Think He'll Have A Second Single
But If He Does It Should Be Love My Life
My Future Wife:

Eihtball

« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2006, 02:02:13 PM »
"I.B.S."

kingwell

« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2006, 03:43:15 PM »
The time for a second single off Killa Season has long passed.  Wtf happened Cam....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2006, 03:53:40 PM »
"I.B.S."

I was gonna suggest the same song.  It's about time somebody shed some light on the pandemic known as Irritable Bowel Syndrome.  I'm glad Cam had the balls to finally make a song about it.

Eihtball

« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2006, 04:47:34 PM »
"I.B.S."

I was gonna suggest the same song.  It's about time somebody shed some light on the pandemic known as Irritable Bowel Syndrome.  I'm glad Cam had the balls to finally make a song about it.

I'm mostly just curious to see how he would approach the video.

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2006, 06:20:23 PM »
"I.B.S."

lol

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #120 on: July 02, 2006, 07:55:03 PM »

fuck yeah they could.
Wow :o...lol ok just for the fuck of it...I gotta know who you think CAN fuck with the Dips lyrically?
maybe the hot boys, but imnot too sure of turks skills on the mic anymore, and thats about it

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #121 on: July 02, 2006, 07:56:07 PM »
of course he will.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2006, 08:01:38 PM »
you gotta love it.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2006, 02:40:09 PM »

fuck yeah they could.
maybe the hot boys, but imnot too sure of turks skills on the mic anymore, and thats about it
good shit to know,you heard it here folks...Dipset & Hot Boyz got the rap game on lock............

Word to Everything

A Real Gangster...
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2006, 08:06:24 PM »

“I was like you know what I'ma go and see Jim [Jones] and before I could even park somebody hit the car,” Freaky Zeeky told AllHipHop.com. “The only thing on my mind is how much of a dent is in my car. So we got out to converse and talk…Next thing I know, a gun is in my face now and the dude got his hand wrapped around my chain saying give me the motherf*cking chain. So I'm like, I'm shocked while all of this is going on. I'm like "aww man." I don't know what made me say no but I said nope and I just went with my instincts, which was to grab him and stuff and from there it was all prayers.”

Zeeky said that in addition to being shot, the assailants ran him over, dragged him and ran him into a building.

Nobody stealing his motherfucking chain...Dipset Bitch.