???

2 (50%)
Cal
2 (50%)
DRAW
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: November 20, 2033, 07:39:58 PM

Author Topic: ||||||The Official Jome is Mad/Homotional about Dipset/Kain [DIPSET BITCH]||||||  (Read 2020 times)

Sikoticô

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Re: Why do you love the Dipset??
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2006, 04:11:45 PM »
They got that piff. Style, delivery, flow, etc. etc. That's why the people in the streets, the camels and the haters in the industry hate on them. Alot of potential and future stars as well. What's there not to like?

MANBEARPIG.

• Habitual Line-Stepper
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2006, 04:19:40 PM »
One word...RAW.

Raw lyrics, Raw production, Raw talent, they got it all, potential...they give potential a new name Pifftential cuz they got that.  I remember the first time I heard Santana's Town, I sat there mouth open, utterly unresponsive as I tried to wrap my mind around the straight lunacy of that song.  Its more than a movement, its a way of life, step up or step back, its DIPSET BITCH!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Word to Everything

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2006, 04:21:05 PM »

DIPSET is the Greatest Rap Group of All-Time...each member has unique style/flow that makes Dipset great.

Word to Everything

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2006, 04:24:30 PM »
One word...RAW.

Raw lyrics, Raw production, Raw talent, they got it all, potential...they give potential a new name Pifftential cuz they got that.  I remember the first time I heard Santana's Town, I sat there mouth open, utterly unresponsive as I tried to wrap my mind around the straight lunacy of that song.  Its more than a movement, its a way of life, step up or step back, its DIPSET BITCH!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7jNCNlucN4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/j7jNCNlucN4</a>

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2006, 04:46:35 PM »
I still dont get the joke.

Word to Everything

lmao 'fa bo lo us' you're a little bitch
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2006, 05:11:07 PM »
Jim Jones pimp slaps Fabulous and you take it personal ? 

How does that work ?

:raisetheroof:

No way you're hating on the Dips now, I know you're still an undercover fan  :laugh:  :kiss2:

Jome

Re: lmao 'fa bo lo us' you're a little bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
Oh no, the street team movement fanboys goes to war.  :stupid:

Word to Everything

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 05:16:56 PM »
Fabolous: I mean, it really was a real small thing. I think it was justÖ you know how it is. Iím not gonna like go into details with it becauseÖyou know what Iím saying. I donít want to make it look like it was more than what it is also. Iím just gonna say it was nothing so that it wonít come out of my mouth like Iím trying to dig it up, know what Iím saying? It is what it is, and it happened, know what Iím saying. It goes to where ever way it want to go, thatís what it is but Iím not gonna say, ďYo, this and that happened,Ē and people look at it from one way and say, ďOh okay, this person got played or this person got played.Ē Iím not gonna get into that. It was just a small, a small thing. He was doing a club and know what Iím saying, people were drinking and having fun and sometimes little altercations happen
and thatís it.

Shutup Jomo the homo  ;D

thyzzkyd510

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 05:17:34 PM »
oh shit jim jones is a thug now watch out

Word to Everything

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 05:18:47 PM »

Jim Jones is Tupac Status now  :D

The Watcher

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »

Jim Jones is Tupac Status now  :D

ass raped?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikoticô

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 05:43:17 PM »
Fabolous: I mean, it really was a real small thing. I think it was justÖ you know how it is. Iím not gonna like go into details with it becauseÖyou know what Iím saying. I donít want to make it look like it was more than what it is also. Iím just gonna say it was nothing so that it wonít come out of my mouth like Iím trying to dig it up, know what Iím saying? It is what it is, and it happened, know what Iím saying. It goes to where ever way it want to go, thatís what it is but Iím not gonna say, ďYo, this and that happened,Ē and people look at it from one way and say, ďOh okay, this person got played or this person got played.Ē Iím not gonna get into that. It was just a small, a small thing. He was doing a club and know what Iím saying, people were drinking and having fun and sometimes little altercations happen
and thatís it.

Look at how he down plays the situation. You tellin' me he doesn't want any publicity out of this? You know if he was throwin them bows he would never shut up about the situation in order to gain sales and get exposure.

Jimmy fucked that nigga up physically, spiritually, and mentally.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 05:44:35 PM »
first of all. did jim jones direct santanas town? that video is straight drop.

but back to the subject. dipset is full of talented lyricists, hard hitting productions, swagger (they know that they are the best and they aint got to say shit about it.), plus theres about 50 rappers in dipset and its different branches (purple city, senent, taliban, eurogang, ect..) so there is never a drought of songs (and all of the rappers are better than 2pac).

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 05:53:38 PM »

(and all of the rappers are better than 2pac).
lol....Kain,Sikotic,you can blame your boy here for killin your joke you had goin on here...just curious though,wasnt it gettin old? and how many were actually in on the "joke" and who was actually serious with this shit?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:56:05 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Word to Everything

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 06:06:25 PM »
Name:     ^ReLentLess^
Position:    Muthafuckin' Don!
Date Registered:    October 31, 2004, 06:49:45 PM

Word to Everything

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2006, 06:08:19 PM »
and thatís it.

Look at how he down plays the situation. You tellin' me he doesn't want any publicity out of this? You know if he was throwin them bows he would never shut up about the situation in order to gain sales and get exposure.

Jimmy fucked that nigga up physically, spiritually, and mentally.

And Fab5 fans  ;D

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2006, 06:08:41 PM »
what? do i need to post 50 times a day and delete my account a few times?

Word to Everything

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2006, 06:12:20 PM »
what? do i need to post 50 times a day and delete my account a few times?

This so called joke has been going on before your dumbass was a member.

It started around the same time, Game was on the Change of Heart and lost his girl  ;D ouch.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2006, 06:20:03 PM »
ok,so ya'll still tryin to keep this shit goin then....whatever floats your pink little boat

Word to Everything

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2006, 06:24:40 PM »
^ For the females in your life...either way your supporting the movement  :raisetheroof:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »
lol i just thought it was funny....whatever gets jim jones on t.v. ill support it... that fools funny as fuck,hearin him talk is funnier than anything in primetime tv

MANBEARPIG.

• Habitual Line-Stepper
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2006, 06:55:08 PM »
ok,so ya'll still tryin to keep this shit goin then....whatever floats your pink little boat

your hatred floats the dipset boat carrying the movement on to the future, keep supporting us, we got Cam all up in yo pussy.

-KIDRENEGADE-

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2006, 07:04:50 PM »

(and all of the rappers are better than 2pac).
lol....Kain,Sikotic,you can blame your boy here for killin your joke you had goin on here...just curious though,wasnt it gettin old? and how many were actually in on the "joke" and who was actually serious with this shit?
so your telling me that that ballerina turned thug is a better rapper than even hell rell, get the fuck outta here, pac isnt a real thug, he was 100% fake. he never even got arrested until after he was a celebrity. now thats who i want to model my life after, a dude that displayed the persona of a gangsta thug and then gets arrested for publicity. dude got shot because he was a dumbass.

Diabolical

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Give me the teetle!
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2006, 07:35:55 PM »
Oh no, the street team movement fanboys goes to war.  :stupid:

Word Life!

John Cena >>> Jim Jones, and thats saying something.

Dobbies

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »
i like the beats straight up....cant touch a dip album for beats