???

2 (50%)
Cal
2 (50%)
DRAW
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: November 20, 2033, 06:39:58 PM

Author Topic: ||||||The Official Jome is Mad/Homotional about Dipset/Kain [DIPSET BITCH]||||||  (Read 4199 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Seriously How Do Game Groupies hate on the DIPS when....
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 06:52:08 AM »
'Pac never said he was a gangsta. Listen to anyone of his songs, he never claimed gangsta. Just punk white kids misusing 'Pac's words.

As for Game, he said tons of stuff to get famous, and besides, I like Games style, his a G, Dipset is pink tee fags.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 07:43:35 AM »
'Pac never said he was a gangsta. Listen to anyone of his songs, he never claimed gangsta. Just punk white kids misusing 'Pac's words.

As for Game, he said tons of stuff to get famous, and besides, I like Games style, his a G, Dipset is pink tee fags.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 07:32:48 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 09:48:02 PM »
Dipset is pink tee fags.

THAT'S IT! YOU AND ME IN A STEEL CAGE!!!!!!! 8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »
Dipset is pink tee fags.

nuff said. The only reason Dipset worked with Game, was because they thought it'd make themself look more gangsta. Fellow Blood members.... yeah right
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 11:26:50 AM by vetklep2000 »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2006, 02:17:51 PM »
Other then Game being fake like Tupac I have no problem with him.

Keep in my everyone that this is coming from a dude that says d-d-d-ipset is gansgtas hahaha someone needs to shoot you out a Canon like they did camron bet you dont rememer that sinc eyoure probably a 12 year old dipset groupie.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2006, 02:35:56 PM »
lol at juelz santana flashing the shocka, lol at jim jones talking like he wants to fuck game in the ass

Word to Everything

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2006, 02:36:23 PM »
nuff said. The only reason Dipset worked with Game, was because they thought it'd make themself look more gangsta. Fellow Blood members.... yeah right

No one knew who Game was, idiot  :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2006, 03:26:27 PM »

No one knew who Game was, idiot  :laugh:

except the streets, and doing a song with a real Blood, well you are trying to claim Blood is more of a street move than mainstream. They wanted mainstream, they'da tried to get Fi'ty on there, and maybe Lloyd Banks. But they went streetz, and got Game to rap on an Eazy E beat about being Certified Gangsta. That's a straight street move, and the streets already knew Game from G-Unit mixtapes in LA and NY.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Why do you love the Dipset??
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 04:05:45 PM »
Theres many reasons why, first it's swagger! They are the best and they know it and their not afraid to show it! Then the music is ridicolous, the beats are bananas the lyrics are mind boggling and the potential is endless.  They have the ultimate leader in Killa, the Prince Juelz, Capo and up and comers like 40 cal and the Writers of all Writers!  The Dips are allergic to the world flop as they make sure all of their releases are always on point.  It's a Movement it's either time to jump aboard or quickly step aside! Dipset Bitch!

Sikotic™

Re: Why do you love the Dipset??
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2006, 04:11:45 PM »
They got that piff. Style, delivery, flow, etc. etc. That's why the people in the streets, the camels and the haters in the industry hate on them. Alot of potential and future stars as well. What's there not to like?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2006, 04:19:40 PM »
One word...RAW.

Raw lyrics, Raw production, Raw talent, they got it all, potential...they give potential a new name Pifftential cuz they got that.  I remember the first time I heard Santana's Town, I sat there mouth open, utterly unresponsive as I tried to wrap my mind around the straight lunacy of that song.  Its more than a movement, its a way of life, step up or step back, its DIPSET BITCH!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Word to Everything

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2006, 04:21:05 PM »

DIPSET is the Greatest Rap Group of All-Time...each member has unique style/flow that makes Dipset great.

Word to Everything

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2006, 04:24:30 PM »
One word...RAW.

Raw lyrics, Raw production, Raw talent, they got it all, potential...they give potential a new name Pifftential cuz they got that.  I remember the first time I heard Santana's Town, I sat there mouth open, utterly unresponsive as I tried to wrap my mind around the straight lunacy of that song.  Its more than a movement, its a way of life, step up or step back, its DIPSET BITCH!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7jNCNlucN4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/j7jNCNlucN4</a>

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2006, 04:46:35 PM »
I still dont get the joke.