???

2 (50%)
Cal
2 (50%)
DRAW
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: November 20, 2033, 06:39:58 PM

Author Topic: ||||||The Official Jome is Mad/Homotional about Dipset/Kain [DIPSET BITCH]||||||  (Read 4264 times)

Word to Everything

lmao 'fa bo lo us' you're a little bitch
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2006, 05:11:07 PM »
Jim Jones pimp slaps Fabulous and you take it personal ? 

How does that work ?

:raisetheroof:

No way you're hating on the Dips now, I know you're still an undercover fan  :laugh:  :kiss2:

Jome

Re: lmao 'fa bo lo us' you're a little bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »
Oh no, the street team movement fanboys goes to war.  :stupid:

Word to Everything

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 05:16:56 PM »
Fabolous: I mean, it really was a real small thing. I think it was just… you know how it is. I’m not gonna like go into details with it because…you know what I’m saying. I don’t want to make it look like it was more than what it is also. I’m just gonna say it was nothing so that it won’t come out of my mouth like I’m trying to dig it up, know what I’m saying? It is what it is, and it happened, know what I’m saying. It goes to where ever way it want to go, that’s what it is but I’m not gonna say, “Yo, this and that happened,” and people look at it from one way and say, “Oh okay, this person got played or this person got played.” I’m not gonna get into that. It was just a small, a small thing. He was doing a club and know what I’m saying, people were drinking and having fun and sometimes little altercations happen
and that’s it.

Shutup Jomo the homo  ;D

thyzzkyd510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 05:17:34 PM »
oh shit jim jones is a thug now watch out

Word to Everything

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 05:18:47 PM »

Jim Jones is Tupac Status now  :D

The Watcher

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »

Jim Jones is Tupac Status now  :D

ass raped?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 05:43:17 PM »
Fabolous: I mean, it really was a real small thing. I think it was just… you know how it is. I’m not gonna like go into details with it because…you know what I’m saying. I don’t want to make it look like it was more than what it is also. I’m just gonna say it was nothing so that it won’t come out of my mouth like I’m trying to dig it up, know what I’m saying? It is what it is, and it happened, know what I’m saying. It goes to where ever way it want to go, that’s what it is but I’m not gonna say, “Yo, this and that happened,” and people look at it from one way and say, “Oh okay, this person got played or this person got played.” I’m not gonna get into that. It was just a small, a small thing. He was doing a club and know what I’m saying, people were drinking and having fun and sometimes little altercations happen
and that’s it.

Look at how he down plays the situation. You tellin' me he doesn't want any publicity out of this? You know if he was throwin them bows he would never shut up about the situation in order to gain sales and get exposure.

Jimmy fucked that nigga up physically, spiritually, and mentally.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

Re: Why do you love the Dipset??
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 05:44:35 PM »
first of all. did jim jones direct santanas town? that video is straight drop.

but back to the subject. dipset is full of talented lyricists, hard hitting productions, swagger (they know that they are the best and they aint got to say shit about it.), plus theres about 50 rappers in dipset and its different branches (purple city, senent, taliban, eurogang, ect..) so there is never a drought of songs (and all of the rappers are better than 2pac).

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 05:53:38 PM »

(and all of the rappers are better than 2pac).
lol....Kain,Sikotic,you can blame your boy here for killin your joke you had goin on here...just curious though,wasnt it gettin old? and how many were actually in on the "joke" and who was actually serious with this shit?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:56:05 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Word to Everything

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 06:06:25 PM »
Name:     ^ReLentLess^
Position:    Muthafuckin' Don!
Date Registered:    October 31, 2004, 06:49:45 PM

Word to Everything

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2006, 06:08:19 PM »
and that’s it.

Look at how he down plays the situation. You tellin' me he doesn't want any publicity out of this? You know if he was throwin them bows he would never shut up about the situation in order to gain sales and get exposure.

Jimmy fucked that nigga up physically, spiritually, and mentally.

And Fab5 fans  ;D

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2006, 06:08:41 PM »
what? do i need to post 50 times a day and delete my account a few times?

Word to Everything

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2006, 06:12:20 PM »
what? do i need to post 50 times a day and delete my account a few times?

This so called joke has been going on before your dumbass was a member.

It started around the same time, Game was on the Change of Heart and lost his girl  ;D ouch.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2006, 06:20:03 PM »
ok,so ya'll still tryin to keep this shit goin then....whatever floats your pink little boat

Word to Everything

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2006, 06:24:40 PM »
^ For the females in your life...either way your supporting the movement  :raisetheroof: