???

2 (50%)
Cal
2 (50%)
DRAW
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closes: November 20, 2033, 06:39:58 PM

Author Topic: ||||||The Official Jome is Mad/Homotional about Dipset/Kain [DIPSET BITCH]||||||  (Read 4206 times)

Word to Everything

Re: Dipset Germany - Dipset London [S.A.S. > 90% of the Rap Game]
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2006, 04:20:38 PM »
No one in England cares about SAS and there attempts to be American. Skinnyman and Klashnekoff is where the talent is.

lol you sound mad ;D

ThA KiD

• 'G'
Re: lmao 'fa bo lo us' you're a little bitch
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2006, 04:24:51 PM »
Fab>>> Jim Jones

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Seriously How Do Game Groupies hate on the DIPS when....
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2006, 06:46:15 PM »
Your idol says it himself ?

"If you don't like DIPSET, suck my dick, I'll kill you"  :)

*Removed autoplay because idiot Native_Joe99 decided to quote my youtube post.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jh1UogxKtTo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Jh1UogxKtTo</a>

oh waaaa, get over it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
It works both ways kids. Working with the Dips got Game a lot of love in the East. Working with Game got the Dips love in the West.  Don't sit here and front like Game wasn't all up on their dick, calling Cam his brother from another mother and shit. LOL. Dudes always seem to forget shit like that. Plain and simple, The Game was a nobody and The Diplomats were already somebodies. Game needed to work with them and not the other way around. At that time, Game was hardly known out here, DO NOT FRONT. Certified Gangstas was his introduction, in all reality. G-Unit Mixtapes get little to no buzz around here, but him hopping on a hot ass track and being in the video that got crazy rotation did.

Dipset saw in Game, the exact same thing Game saw in them: Opportunity. They both used each other for their benefit. Dipset were able to do a Video in Cali with known Bloods and Game was able to get his name out to a whole different market.

By the way, M.Dogg, Lil Flip was also on Certified Gangstas, what's the reasoning behind that? Was the a street move? No. The reason they got a Game on there was to rep the West. Jimmy Blanco repped the East and Flip repped the South. Simply put... You're too filled with hatred to understand the marketing that went behind putting the song together. Dipset is an East Coast group, but they reach out to every region and show love. That's why they're down with dudes like Paul Wall, Twista, damn near the whole Miami, Game, etc. It's business and the Dips are great businessmen, no matter how you look at it.

Jim Jones scans more than any Indi artist and he's not working with no big budget, nor does he have a huge machine behind him. (Note: Look how poorly Cali Iz Active will move in comparison to any Jim Jones album and they're on the same label). So Cam wore Pink for a while, big deal. Certified street dudes like Tray Deee and Fat Joe have pictures of them sporting Pink, does that make them faggots? If your answer is yes, then my request is that you let Fat Joe know as such next time he's out here and watch how quickly you get snuffed.

If a color makes a man, then a man you are not. You can feel how you want, but you just sound like every other fan of "Gangsta Rap": Bitter. Bitter that a group like Dipset makes Gangsta Rap records but does not adhere to "your rules" of what Gangsta Rap is supposed to look like and sound.

On point.

and these cats talkin' about street cred like they're experts need to shut the fuck up please.

You guys are all right... I see the light now... Dipset Bitches...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why do you love the Dipset??
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2006, 08:21:23 PM »
This is why I love Dipset.

I don't see Game with bitches on his jock. I go with the music that gets gurls

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2006, 09:02:04 PM »
It's "Dipset Bitch". Come on, M Dogg

G-Unit Mixtapes get little to no buzz around here, but him hopping on a hot ass track and being in the video that got crazy rotation did.
Crazy rotation? That song didn't even crack the top 100 in the US.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2006, 10:10:46 PM »
time out, what the fuck is going on here, i smell some player hating by someone. whats up with all the merged theads?

Sikotic™

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2006, 12:47:55 AM »
It works both ways kids. Working with the Dips got Game a lot of love in the East. Working with Game got the Dips love in the West.  Don't sit here and front like Game wasn't all up on their dick, calling Cam his brother from another mother and shit. LOL. Dudes always seem to forget shit like that. Plain and simple, The Game was a nobody and The Diplomats were already somebodies. Game needed to work with them and not the other way around. At that time, Game was hardly known out here, DO NOT FRONT. Certified Gangstas was his introduction, in all reality. G-Unit Mixtapes get little to no buzz around here, but him hopping on a hot ass track and being in the video that got crazy rotation did.

Dipset saw in Game, the exact same thing Game saw in them: Opportunity. They both used each other for their benefit. Dipset were able to do a Video in Cali with known Bloods and Game was able to get his name out to a whole different market.

By the way, M.Dogg, Lil Flip was also on Certified Gangstas, what's the reasoning behind that? Was the a street move? No. The reason they got a Game on there was to rep the West. Jimmy Blanco repped the East and Flip repped the South. Simply put... You're too filled with hatred to understand the marketing that went behind putting the song together. Dipset is an East Coast group, but they reach out to every region and show love. That's why they're down with dudes like Paul Wall, Twista, damn near the whole Miami, Game, etc. It's business and the Dips are great businessmen, no matter how you look at it.

Jim Jones scans more than any Indi artist and he's not working with no big budget, nor does he have a huge machine behind him. (Note: Look how poorly Cali Iz Active will move in comparison to any Jim Jones album and they're on the same label). So Cam wore Pink for a while, big deal. Certified street dudes like Tray Deee and Fat Joe have pictures of them sporting Pink, does that make them faggots? If your answer is yes, then my request is that you let Fat Joe know as such next time he's out here and watch how quickly you get snuffed.

If a color makes a man, then a man you are not. You can feel how you want, but you just sound like every other fan of "Gangsta Rap": Bitter. Bitter that a group like Dipset makes Gangsta Rap records but does not adhere to "your rules" of what Gangsta Rap is supposed to look like and sound.

On point.

and these cats talkin' about street cred like they're experts need to shut the fuck up please.

Welcome home, doggy. Welcome home.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2006, 02:35:06 AM »

Did you really just use a chick modeling Santana's clothing line as a reason for not liking them? LOL.

Save the bullshit... Game has AS MANY if not MORE female fans that JOCK his music than Dipset. You are really clueless.

Word to Everything

Re: Out of Order Merged Dipset Threads....
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2006, 06:54:37 AM »
Game lost on Change of Heart though... :laugh:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2006, 07:54:29 AM »

(and all of the rappers are better than 2pac).
lol....Kain,Sikotic,you can blame your boy here for killin your joke you had goin on here...just curious though,wasnt it gettin old? and how many were actually in on the "joke" and who was actually serious with this shit?
so your telling me that that ballerina turned thug is a better rapper than even hell rell, get the fuck outta here, pac isnt a real thug, he was 100% fake. he never even got arrested until after he was a celebrity. now thats who i want to model my life after, a dude that displayed the persona of a gangsta thug and then gets arrested for publicity. dude got shot because he was a dumbass.
lmao,be real homie. Lets talk strictly talent then,fuck all that image shit. You mean to tell me any of the dips could outspit Pac? I'm not gonna hate on anyone that likes them dudes but dont sit here and act like they some lyrical giants.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2006, 09:49:48 AM »

Did you really just use a chick modeling Santana's clothing line as a reason for not liking them? LOL.

Save the bullshit... Game has AS MANY if not MORE female fans that JOCK his music than Dipset. You are really clueless.

I use to argue all the time that I liked certain music because bitches did. Why would I say that's a negative now. Dogg, don't you know, I joined the movement, Sikotic and I, we are starting Dipset West... It's Dipset Beyotch. Dogg, I've jumped on the bandwagon, using everything I used to justified liking others before to justifty liking Dipset.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2006, 03:09:20 PM »

lol....Kain,Sikotic,you can blame your boy here for killin your joke you had goin on here...just curious though,wasnt it gettin old? and how many were actually in on the "joke" and who was actually serious with this shit?
so your telling me that that ballerina turned thug is a better rapper than even hell rell, get the fuck outta here, pac isnt a real thug, he was 100% fake. he never even got arrested until after he was a celebrity. now thats who i want to model my life after, a dude that displayed the persona of a gangsta thug and then gets arrested for publicity. dude got shot because he was a dumbass.
lmao,be real homie. Lets talk strictly talent then,fuck all that image shit. You mean to tell me any of the dips could outspit Pac? I'm not gonna hate on anyone that likes them dudes but dont sit here and act like they some lyrical giants.
fuck yeah they could.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2006, 03:14:54 PM »

fuck yeah they could.
Wow :o...lol ok just for the fuck of it...I gotta know who you think CAN fuck with the Dips lyrically?

Diabolical

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »
Yay