Author Topic: Right-Wing Wacko Storms Off After Losing a Debate on TV  (Read 163 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Right-Wing Wacko Storms Off After Losing a Debate on TV
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 11:19:03 PM »
classic. cant defend bullshit.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 03:30:21 AM »
don vito vs bam margera, but don vito won this time lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 02:47:18 PM »
How did the conservative lose the arguement? The fatass liberal asked him if he wants the government determining what the press can and can't print. If you actually listen, the conservative responded by saying that the government shouldn't tell anyone what to do, but the onus is on the newspaper not to print information that could help our enemies during a time of war. The press has to use judgement. But even after the conservative answered the question the fat liberal kept going on and on with the same nonsense.

Another thing Ant, it is hilarious how you called me a cheerleader for the Republican party. All I do is post articles from mainstream news media. You on the other hand copy and paste each day's talking points from the most popular liberal blogs. This nonsensical video is a prime example.You are the cheerleader, not me.

Eihtball

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 04:50:24 PM »
Another thing Ant, it is hilarious how you called me a cheerleader for the Republican party. All I do is post articles from mainstream news media. You on the other hand copy and paste each day's talking points from the most popular liberal blogs. This nonsensical video is a prime example.You are the cheerleader, not me.

But I thought the media had a "liberal bias"?  What are you doing reading these evil biased news sites, conservative?

You have also posted from conservative blogs yourself; I remember those pictures you posted from the Tookie protest.  You also posted pics from non-corporate sites that you felt portrayed the illegal immigrants in a manner more consistent with your views.