Author Topic: DJ Quik Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison  (Read 6175 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Quik Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2006, 04:55:47 PM »
Dj quik..damn...oh well...he did pull that shit...his fault...

let's see if he tried that with some mothafuckaz from the street.... :P
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2006, 09:34:03 PM »
Dj quik..damn...oh well...he did pull that shit...his fault...

let's see if he tried that with some mothafuckaz from the street.... :P

... he wouldn't.  Any man that would try to kill his SISTER isn't much of a man and would cower and hide from anyone 'from the street'. 

westkoastanostra

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2006, 10:05:37 PM »
^^^ answer me this...do u know why he pulled the gun on her?....dickhead...u dont know what the sister did...so quit assuming shit by saying to "lock his ass up"....

You have no principals, you are such a bitch, along with Quik, that you would shoot your own sister.  Die slow along with him, the world's better off without adult BOYS who don't know what it's like to be a MAN and stand for something.  Only a boy would pull a gun on his own sister, what a fucking loser DJ Quik is.  He's probably slitting his wrists right now in prison since he realizes he never became a man and has been a pretender all these years. 

u have no evidence wutsoever fuckhead....quit assuming shit about quik or about me....cause thats what u always do...aint u the same numbnut that held a grudge against goldberg cause he kicked bret in the head and u assumed he meant it? LOL ...retard

I'm back, sorry I was away so long.

Anyways.  You're a child, your mind isn't even half mine.

I never said Goldberg meant it, you misunderstood my logic because it's a level above yours.  I said Goldberg was such a loser that his offense consists of kicks and punches when Bret Hart was a mastermind of offense that consisted of moves that appeared to hurt but didn't hurt any of his opponents.  Bret Hart and Goldberg were mismatched, like you and I are intellectually.

Second, I don't need to assume anything.  There are principals.  I am a man.  I would never, under any circumstances, pull a gun on my sister, simply because I *am* a man.  DJ Quik is not a man.

You too are not a man.  You will sell your morals and your innate, god given sense of right and wrong for a few good tracks from a producer like DJ Quik.  He never even paid you.  Imagine if I gave you 20 bucks what you'd whore yourself out for.

So, i'll reiiterate, in case you don't know where I stand.

DJ Quik openly admitted in court by pleading guilty that he pulled a gun on his sister.  that's a childish thing to do, and it shows a lack of class, and a lack of self-respect to attempt to kill your own sister.  If you want to say he wasn't trying to kill her, o.k.; then he thinks it's a good idea to threaten people with a gun because it helps his stature, he can't get anything accomplished in life, and nobody respects him, so he pulls a gun out so people HAVE to respect him. 

He tried to kill his own sister.  DJ Quik is a waste of air, deal with it. 

still on my nuts dicklick? i already forgot about this...u reply another day.....shows how much i pissed u off u bitch...and u say ur a "man"...but since u keep running ur mouth...i'ma tell u like this...u dont know SHIT about y quik pulled a gun..or if he tried to kill his sister....so because of that...ur fuckin retarded and a waste of my time cause u dont know jack shit about what happened...your bitch ass wasnt even there to witness it....

alaskanbrad

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2006, 10:09:18 PM »
pimp c got 5 years for a similar stunt, why do they let a woman get them so mad? shes probably not going to do anything but talk anyway, and thats not what a gun is for

Don Seer

« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2006, 03:05:32 AM »
^^^ answer me this...do u know why he pulled the gun on her?....dickhead...u dont know what the sister did...so quit assuming shit by saying to "lock his ass up"....

You have no principals, you are such a bitch, along with Quik, that you would shoot your own sister.  Die slow along with him, the world's better off without adult BOYS who don't know what it's like to be a MAN and stand for something.  Only a boy would pull a gun on his own sister, what a fucking loser DJ Quik is.  He's probably slitting his wrists right now in prison since he realizes he never became a man and has been a pretender all these years. 

u have no evidence wutsoever fuckhead....quit assuming shit about quik or about me....cause thats what u always do...aint u the same numbnut that held a grudge against goldberg cause he kicked bret in the head and u assumed he meant it? LOL ...retard

I never said Goldberg meant it, you misunderstood my logic because it's a level above yours.  I said Goldberg was such a loser that his offense consists of kicks and punches when Bret Hart was a mastermind of offense that consisted of moves that appeared to hurt but didn't hurt any of his opponents.  Bret Hart and Goldberg were mismatched, like you and I are intellectually.

Second, I don't need to assume anything.  There are principals.  I am a man.  I would never, under any circumstances, pull a gun on my sister, simply because I *am* a man.  DJ Quik is not a man.

You too are not a man.  You will sell your morals and your innate, god given sense of right and wrong for a few good tracks from a producer like DJ Quik.  He never even paid you.  Imagine if I gave you 20 bucks what you'd whore yourself out for.

DJ Quik openly admitted in court by pleading guilty that he pulled a gun on his sister.  that's a childish thing to do, and it shows a lack of class, and a lack of self-respect to attempt to kill your own sister.  If you want to say he wasn't trying to kill her, o.k.; then he thinks it's a good idea to threaten people with a gun because it helps his stature, he can't get anything accomplished in life, and nobody respects him, so he pulls a gun out so people HAVE to respect him. 

still on my nuts dicklick? i already forgot about this...u reply another day.....shows how much i pissed u off u bitch...and u say ur a "man"...but since u keep running ur mouth...i'ma tell u like this...u dont know SHIT about y quik pulled a gun..or if he tried to kill his sister....so because of that...ur fuckin retarded and a waste of my time cause u dont know jack shit about what happened...your bitch ass wasnt even there to witness it....

did you even read the news story??? it is a FACT..

and trauma.. although u have to deal with this fool.. the gun coulda been unloaded, if it was attempted murder the sentance woulda been higher.. right?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2006, 03:30:44 AM »

did you even read the news story??? it is a FACT..

and trauma.. although u have to deal with this fool.. the gun coulda been unloaded, if it was attempted murder the sentance woulda been higher.. right?

whats a fact? that he did pull a gun? if thats the case...when did i say he never pulled a gun?....

coola

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2006, 10:30:05 AM »
only bitches pull guns on bitches. fucc dj quik. the nigga is washed up punk nigga.wasnt he scared of suge knight bacc in the day haha.fucc this old ass nigga his shitt aint even worth bumpin anyway. i hope the homies fucc his ass in jail. 8)

you have gay friends in prison ?  :-X :-X :-X

Okka

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2006, 02:36:22 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2006, 03:05:54 PM »
LOL@If he pulled out the gun it means he was trying to kill her. Great logic. I'm sure people never pull out guns to SCARE people... ::)

alaskanbrad

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2006, 10:02:24 PM »

[/quote

this "argument" was funny, but they argue about GOLDBERG? is this real?

smp4life

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2006, 10:32:05 PM »
I lost all respect for quik back in the 90s. This recent thing only confirms my opinions about him.

WestCoasta

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2006, 10:51:14 PM »
lol some of u guys are some pussies

"I've lost all my respect"

shit is HIS business, don't worry about it u fags

hahahaha

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2006, 10:57:52 PM »
we don't know tha situation so none of us can talk. and i don't think quik came to his sisters house with his homeys and a strap in tha middle of tha night for some small bullshit. quik really couldn't do nothing but take tha blame. we don't know if his sister's man was in tha house or anybody else. cuz if he said somebody else was in there he would be snitching. we don't know nothing so be quiet. and i will never condone hitting no women or pulling no gun on a sister but Im riding with Quik all tha Way. Free Quik and Keep Tha P In It.  and when was quik scared of suge. he dissed him on tha wake up show. and tha homeys heard a interview where they was like quik was like suge can come and get me anin't nobody scared. he didn't run like daz did he