Author Topic: Yukmouth-Regime Ridaz III  (Read 672 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Yukmouth-Regime Ridaz III
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 05:30:31 PM »
I'm just glad Yuk and Game squashed their beef kuz they're one of my two favorite rappers from the West. I keep on hearing they made a track together a while back, but I still haven't heard it.

They made a track called INCOMING MAIL, Yuk thought it was squashed then Game dissed Yuk on that track, Yuk made a few more disses then They squashed it officially because of EASTWOOD. I dont think theyve made a track since.

The Best of 3 Worlds

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 05:34:13 PM »
I'm just glad Yuk and Game squashed their beef kuz they're one of my two favorite rappers from the West. I keep on hearing they made a track together a while back, but I still haven't heard it.

They made a track called INCOMING MAIL, Yuk thought it was squashed then Game dissed Yuk on that track, Yuk made a few more disses then They squashed it officially because of EASTWOOD. I dont think theyve made a track since.

So what about that Playa Hata track that's Game on the chorus right??

~Loyalty Is Everything~

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 05:36:01 PM »

Playa Hate? Thats songs from 95 off Operation Stackola...

The Best of 3 Worlds

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 05:39:36 PM »

Nah ofcourse I'm not referring to that one!!! Yuk did a diss song over 50's Window Shopper beat earlier this year called Playa Hata and it sounds like it's Game who's doing the chorus...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 05:42:50 PM »

Nah ofcourse I'm not referring to that one!!! Yuk did a diss song over 50's Window Shopper beat earlier this year called Playa Hata and it sounds like it's Game who's doing the chorus...
nah i think its monstah ganja or one of the other regime cats.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »

nah i think its monstah ganja or one of the other regime cats.

Ah could be... To be honest I don't know much about those Regime rappers...

It's a cool diss song though "Even Eminem probably thought you're an asshole"... 8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~