Author Topic: JEWS ARE LIARS!  (Read 1292 times)

1on1

• 'G'
JEWS ARE LIARS!
« on: June 29, 2006, 09:37:40 AM »
These got to be the world BIGGEST FRAUDULANT PEOPLE >:(  http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: JEWS ARE LIARS!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 11:18:43 AM »
LMAO@This dude posting up anti-semitic websites supporting Nazis...Son, you are brainwashed. :nawty: :sign_banhim:

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 11:33:34 AM »

The fact is you are falling into the great divide and conquer trap while it is true and undeniably so that jewish groups run america, and that these groups are either corrupt or just downright sick and twisted, you can not label all jewish people with the same brush. Even in Israelit is a complete fallacy to suggest that all jews are rich, many jews are just like the typical working class people, they have nothing to do with these groups.

coola

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 11:42:56 AM »
how many days until bryan graces us with his presence ?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 12:41:42 PM »
LMAO@This dude posting up anti-semitic websites supporting Nazis...Son, you are brainwashed. :nawty: :sign_banhim:

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 12:50:31 PM »
You're a fuckin idiot, but I'm sure you've been told this many times before.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 02:42:39 PM »
i'll take a number 5 please...no onions and can i get one of those free antenna balls , thanks

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 04:44:20 PM »
Go fuck yourself, anti-Semitic piece of shit.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 12:24:07 AM »

The fact is you are falling into the great divide and conquer trap while it is true and undeniably so that jewish groups run america, and that these groups are either corrupt or just downright sick and twisted, you can not label all jewish people with the same brush. Even in Israelit is a complete fallacy to suggest that all jews are rich, many jews are just like the typical working class people, they have nothing to do with these groups.

U should recount the fact many extremely wealthy Jews from the U.S continuously donate money to the Israeli Government, and to election campaigns within Israel. So the common Israeli civilian either votes for someone who received money from those wealthy Jews from the U.S, thus condoning the act, or indirectly receives the money as part of governmental funding.  So if every wealthy Jew is corrupt, and if receiving money from someone corrupt, or condoning such a deed, is also something that makes a person corrupt, then we can conclude each and every Israeli civilian is, in one way or another, pretaining to corruption. If u generalize at least do it right.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 12:38:58 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2006, 12:16:02 PM »
i'll take a number 5 please...no onions and can i get one of those free antenna balls , thanks
lol +1

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 03:52:10 PM »

Good point my response is 2 parts firstly I am not saying that every wealthy jewish person is corrupt but I am saying there are undeniably jewish groups in america which do basically run america. Heck its even been documented that Sharon has boasted of this also. As for you tyiing in the funding which goes to the israeli government and thus indirectly the voters are as much to blame there is a simple reply to that. I am sure much the same as in England much the same as in Israel and America most people are blissfully unaware, either through sheer ignorance i.e. not having a clue, or just not consciously aware of it. However whilst I do not hold a hatred to a group of people, its not hard to understand how this hatred has grown from the neocons, to the actions against the palestinian people. Deliberately targeting their water supplies which as you have yourself previously served in the army you will no doubt be aware that it violates basic international law.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 12:39:01 AM »

these groups are either corrupt or just downright sick and twisted, you can not label all jewish people with the same brush. Even in Israelit is a complete fallacy to suggest that all jews are rich, many jews are just like the typical working class people, they have nothing to do with these groups.

I am not saying that every wealthy jewish person is corrupt

Ah good, cause it seemed as though u were saying this.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 01:00:31 AM »
Interesting website.

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 01:27:55 AM »

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 01:30:45 AM »
Fuckin moron, you have to be very clever  ::)... Any thread who begins with "US people, Italian, Germans people are" (or whatever nationality or religion u want) isn't worth discussing imo. This is the pure definition of a narrow minded and dumbass person