Author Topic: JEWS ARE LIARS!  (Read 1295 times)

AndrE16686

Re: JEWS ARE LIARS!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 10:36:57 PM »
^^^

Truth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 01:37:12 PM »
LMAO@Anti-semitic owned websites being "interesting"...Here, something more for your "interests": http://www.kkklan.com/

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 06:35:39 PM »
NIK, why do u think you're so special? What is it about you that makes you think you can be so arrogant all the fucking time? You always scoff at things you disagree with as a way of retaliation. If anything, that just makes you look helpless and childish. If you think you're so smart, why don't u reply with some intelligent responses for once, especially since this post has to do with your own race
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »
by the way, i don't believe everything i read like the guy who started this thread, but i don't believe propaganda either, so i don't have a strong stance on the Holocaust stuff. I accept that it happened, but the numbers don't really concern me
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 07:06:57 PM »
NIK, why do u think you're so special? What is it about you that makes you think you can be so arrogant all the fucking time? You always scoff at things you disagree with as a way of retaliation. If anything, that just makes you look helpless and childish. If you think you're so smart, why don't u reply with some intelligent responses for once, especially since this post has to do with your own race

LMFAO, what the fuck are you talking about...Mr. "They're not French". Shut the fuck up, you're an idiot...This guy is posting up anti-Semitic websites, how would you feel if someone posted websites about every negative Armenian stereotype that exclaimed the "Armenian Gennocide" never happened...Stop being a moron, this thread needs just as much explanation as a KKKlan.com...PeACe.

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 07:31:52 PM »
^^^

I don't see the website as interesting becuase it's bashing Jews, sure it is pointing toward some type of Zionist related conspiracy, but it's interesting becuase it's looking at conspiracy theories, not becuase it's targeting Jews. It's interesting in the same way that UFO, the Yeti, ghost, etc, theories are. Not becus it targets Jews.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 07:34:40 PM by YGZ »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 12:25:48 AM »
I don't see the website as interesting becuase it's bashing Jews

I know a few Nazi websites u might also find as interesting, again not because of the Jew-bashing, but cause of the discussion of conspiracy theories ::)...stuff like "The Jews are trying to take over the world using financial ploys". Throughout history, many anti-Jewish ideas were presented in the form of conspiracy theories, to evoke curiousity and make people try and find the symptoms to the claimed conspiracies...Nowadays it's much more prominent. This is a nice P.R technique to encourage stereotypes. You should see the Nazi propaganda film from around the 40's "The Eternal Jew" to see how reality is intermixed with fiction to create a collective negative image of "The Jew".
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 12:50:05 AM »
makes you look helpless and childish. If you think you're so smart, why don't u reply with some intelligent responses for once

Ironic?

AndrE16686

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 01:58:13 AM »
Sure, you cannot take that website literally and for people who are easily influenced such material is even dangerous. However, I find nothing wrong with simply looking at the site.

Getting pissed becus somebody finds it interesting is fairly over-sensitive.

Just like being over-sensitive is thinking any Arab that so much as farts in your direction must be met with an uzi to his kufi.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 03:06:13 AM by YGZ »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 02:25:27 AM »
Don't get me wrong. I'm not getting pissed at you being interested in anti-semite material. U could join a neo-nazi group and I wouldn't give a shit. As for the IDF, there are Arabs who serve in the IDF, hence it doesn't classify Arabs per se as such who should be met with hostility, that is unless you believe every Arab is a terrorist. In addition, I don't see why an army should be held as a collective representation of a nation or race. It's like saying all people of African origin are such and such due to the multiple genocides by the hands of all kinds of militias in Africa. If this is your logic I can see how the actions of the IDF serve as a legitimization to anti-semitism in your view.

AndrE16686

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 03:33:40 AM »
The actions of the IDF only add fuel to global anti-Semitism.

^^
Notice how I singled out the 'actions' of the IDF, and I singled out the IDF as opposed to the whole of Israel or Israeli people, or Jews. I don't know the names of the specific tank commanders, but any military is a collective. How fucking specific do you want me to be? It is the military who are shelling civilian towns, etc. Think and read before you even start to allude to somebody being anti-semitic.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 05:20:43 AM »
 :) If the actions of the IDF contribute to global anti-semitism, it means people link the IDF's actions to the Jewish people. If u identify with this notion you are also an anti-semite, especially if we add it to your interest in anti-semite material due to which this thread was started. I don't allude anything, I don't care whether u are an anti-semite...do whatever u want.

An army is not a collective representation (in the sense of image, model) of the people. It is a collective of people. Words are interpreted according to their context, remember?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 05:22:14 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

AndrE16686

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 06:19:25 AM »
:) If the actions of the IDF contribute to global anti-semitism, it means people link the IDF's actions to the Jewish people. If u identify with this notion you are also an anti-semite,

When Japan bombed Pearl Harbour, American people naturally got pissed and locked up every Japanese living in the US. This happened becuase the actions of that nationality's state were identified with it's people.  Same with Israel, when the IDF luanches a rocket at a Gaza beach and blows apart a Palestinian family having a picnic, some journalist films the aftermath and people in the West and in the Muslim World watching the news don't say...'Gee those individuals in the 14th Moses Tank Battalion are pretty bad people!' No, they will say: 'Fuck those Jugongs are an international pain in the ass!'   You can scream 'Anti-Semitism! Anti-Semitism' as much as you want but its simply politics. On an international level, a state's actions reflect  upon it's people. This is politics. So once again:

The IDF's actions are/have been fueling anti-semitism in the Middle East and probably in the rest of the world.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 06:28:25 AM by YGZ »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2006, 06:43:59 AM »
On an international level, a state's actions reflect  upon it's people.

First, all Im saying is that it's a generalization. Hence an inaccuracy and a fallacy. Fallacy is used in propaganda. I agree with you 100% that these are banal global politics, the banality of which promotes global anti-semitism as well as other stereotypical attitudes toward people. Second, in the case of Pearl Harbour those were the Americans who generalized all Japanese as a hazard, since they were attacked directly. Israel didn't attack any of the European states who criticize it...you gotta see the diff.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 06:47:41 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

AndrE16686

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2006, 08:15:15 AM »

'The IDF's actions are/have been fueling anti-semitism in the Middle East and in the rest of the world.'

Im saying whether anti-semitic or not, on an international level, a state's actions reflect upon its people. For instance, Italy winning the World Cup, this reflects positively on the Italian people. When the IDF shells a Gaza beach and wipes out a heard of Palestinians, this reflects negatively on the Israeli people. Same as when an Muslim Indonesian blows up an Australian nightclub, this reflects badly on the Indo Muslim population from an Aussie perspective.

Quote from: I TO DA GEEZY on Today at 05:20:43 AM
 If the actions of the IDF contribute to global anti-semitism, it means people link the IDF's actions to the Jewish people. If u identify with this notion you are also an anti-semite,

No I don't subscribe to this notion, but I can understand how a Palestinian person whose family was shelled to bits by the IDF could.

The IDF is pushing these people to the extreme. Sure they are anti-semites, but in their position, can you blame them?