Author Topic: JEWS ARE LIARS!  (Read 1299 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: JEWS ARE LIARS!
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 08:57:41 AM »
No I don't subscribe to this notion, but I can understand how a Palestinian person whose family was shelled to bits by the IDF could.

Of course, just like you can understand an Israeli whose daughter was killed by a Kassam missile launched by Hamas activists, just like you can understand the Israeli whose son was blown up to bits, by a Palestinian terrorist bomber, while going by public transportation. It's expected of people who are overflooded with such emotions to loose the ability to think rationally. The debate is about those people around the world who haven't been touched personally by such events that, nevertheless, neglect logic and haste to generalize and stereotype people according to proportionately uncommon actions. Belonging to a nation does not entail sharing a single set of views and traits, despite what Hitler may have claimed. PS: Belonging to an army does not entail being fond of every single order received.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 09:08:31 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 10:22:08 AM »
No I don't subscribe to this notion, but I can understand how a Palestinian person whose family was shelled to bits by the IDF could.

Of course, just like you can understand an Israeli whose daughter was killed by a Kassam missile launched by Hamas activists, just like you can understand the Israeli whose son was blown up to bits, by a Palestinian terrorist bomber, while going by public transportation. It's expected of people who are overflooded with such emotions to loose the ability to think rationally. The debate is about those people around the world who haven't been touched personally by such events that, nevertheless, neglect logic and haste to generalize and stereotype people according to proportionately uncommon actions. Belonging to a nation does not entail sharing a single set of views and traits, despite what Hitler may have claimed. PS: Belonging to an army does not entail being fond of every single order received.

Exactly.

AndrE16686

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 07:21:34 PM »

Exactly.

Yeah true too.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 07:23:35 PM by YGZ »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 10:32:52 PM »
, I don't see why an army should be held as a collective representation of a nation or race.

because, its the fuckin "jewish state " of israel
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2006, 12:14:32 AM »
There are many Arabs from all kinds of Arab States that do all kinds of things. So if a group of Arabs does something nasty it means they should be held as a collective representation of all Arab people? Maybe because they come from an "Arab State"?

AndrE16686

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 02:35:43 AM »
^^^

What is your sig supposed to mean?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 03:15:30 AM »
In my sig I'm laying the responsibility for the deaths of Palestinian civilians, on the Palestinian leadership.

AndrE16686

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 05:49:17 AM »
^^^

:eh:  So.......the Israeli bullet in the back of the 12-year old Palestinian girl's head has nothing to do with the cause of her death?

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 06:06:15 AM by YGZ »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 06:59:41 AM »
Question is whether you view the terms "cause of death" and "responsibility for death" as perpetual equivalents?

I agree that in a single legal system, under a single convention, resulting in a single sovereign assigned to maintain the safety of his subordinates (BTW this is the only political environment in which TRUE law can exist), both concepts should be, and are, equivalent.
However, when we are debating about clashes of two, or more, sovereign entities, these concepts deviate from each other in meaning.
In a war, what responsibility does one side hold toward the casualties of another?- None, the legal responsibility is laid upon the sovereign to which the casualty pertains.That is because the fundamental reason for the existence of a sovereign is his capacity to provide the safety and protection of his subordinates- by failing to do so he undermines the convention with his subordinates, hence the reason for his political power and existence.

There are no actual legal obligations between two sides at war- that's what war means by definition. Law exists only as part of a convention. War means absence of convention between the sides. Hence, "cause of death" and "responsibility for death" mean different things when we're not discussing a situation within the boundaries of a single set of laws under a single sovereign.

War means absence of convention between the sides, war means absence of agreement between the sides. Absence of agreement between the sides means absence of unitary law applicable to both sides, hence the absence of legal responsibility between the sides.

P.S This is why the concept of International Law is hollow of meaning, because this is the only law originating in a non-existent sovereign. A law does not exist without a sovereign. A sovereign is a product of convention as much as a convention is a product of a sovereign (Chicken and egg type of thing especially in democracies). An International Law can not exist without an international sovereign. That is unless you truly believe we're living in a global state or that the UN is a substantial international sovereign.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 12:00:57 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

dexter

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 01:31:18 PM »
GOY! lol.

AndrE16686

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 06:43:31 AM »
Question is whether you view the terms "cause of death" and "responsibility for death" as perpetual equivalents?

I agree that in a single legal system, under a single convention, resulting in a single sovereign assigned to maintain the safety of his subordinates (BTW this is the only political environment in which TRUE law can exist), both concepts should be, and are, equivalent.
However, when we are debating about clashes of two, or more, sovereign entities, these concepts deviate from each other in meaning.
In a war, what responsibility does one side hold toward the casualties of another?- None, the legal responsibility is laid upon the sovereign to which the casualty pertains.That is because the fundamental reason for the existence of a sovereign is his capacity to provide the safety and protection of his subordinates- by failing to do so he undermines the convention with his subordinates, hence the reason for his political power and existence.

There are no actual legal obligations between two sides at war- that's what war means by definition. Law exists only as part of a convention. War means absence of convention between the sides. Hence, "cause of death" and "responsibility for death" mean different things when we're not discussing a situation within the boundaries of a single set of laws under a single sovereign.

War means absence of convention between the sides, war means absence of agreement between the sides. Absence of agreement between the sides means absence of unitary law applicable to both sides, hence the absence of legal responsibility between the sides.

P.S This is why the concept of International Law is hollow of meaning, because this is the only law originating in a non-existent sovereign. A law does not exist without a sovereign. A sovereign is a product of convention as much as a convention is a product of a sovereign (Chicken and egg type of thing especially in democracies). An International Law can not exist without an international sovereign. That is unless you truly believe we're living in a global state or that the UN is a substantial international sovereign.

Realist thought^^^

This type of doctrine hasn't helped bring peace to the confllict tho,
maybe it's time for an idealist party to take control, like the UN.

Cus shits just getting ridiculous over there......
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 06:48:46 AM by YGZ »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 08:34:36 AM »
This isn't a doctrine. This is an analysis of the political status quo in the world. As you can see, I didn't really address specifics or express my opinion. This is a general description of the fundamental nature of the sovereign-subordinate relationship, in it's philosophical abstract sense. Largely taken out of Thomas Hobbes' book Leviathan.

First, If you want to know my view: I personally would love to live in a single global state, where we could all live under a single set of laws. Unfortunately, this is not the case. We still live in a fragmented world. Borders and states didn't go anywhere man, they're still here dictating the status quo. Second of all, I don't view the UN as an idealist party.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2006, 08:53:01 AM »
did your parents neglect you as a child that you have to seek attention on message boards with threads like this?

peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2006, 11:22:22 AM »
i love how simple issues get 4 paragraph responses from i geezy

an israeli can never argue the point issue for issue. they have to jump through loopholes, and secondary arguments, until theyve twisted and tweeked the subject to where it comes back (soemhow) to palestinians

therefore, things like occupied land, human rights violation, torture etc become the fault of palestinians

lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2006, 11:36:32 AM »

therefore, things like occupied land, human rights violation, torture etc become the fault of palestinians

Sorta' like how terrorist bombings, kidnappings, rocks poking out eyes, etc. becomes the fault of Israelis... :D