Author Topic: JEWS ARE LIARS!  (Read 1298 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: JEWS ARE LIARS!
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2006, 11:39:13 AM »
When something is irrefutable logically, people resort to pointless bitching. Ain't that right Tech?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2006, 12:37:14 PM »

therefore, things like occupied land, human rights violation, torture etc become the fault of palestinians

Sorta' like how terrorist bombings, kidnappings, rocks poking out eyes, etc. becomes the fault of Israelis... :D

first of all, lol @ you and this garbage...rock pokin out eyes ahahaha
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2006, 12:38:19 PM »
When something is irrefutable logically, people resort to pointless bitching. Ain't that right Tech?

second of all, its already been proven countless times on this board that you are allergic to logic. dare i say, you have a phobia of logic, nothing else explains your inability to grasp it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2006, 12:48:13 PM »
:) That's ok if this is your most substantial argument. It's not as if I had any expectations.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2006, 12:58:54 PM »
:) That's ok if this is your most substantial argument. It's not as if I had any expectations.

oh please dont flatter your self. i dont want to dance wit you, and its not because ure not pretty but because u have web feet and cant dance worth a lick. so i dont want to waste my time.

go back to standing against the wall

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2006, 01:02:02 PM »

therefore, things like occupied land, human rights violation, torture etc become the fault of palestinians

Sorta' like how terrorist bombings, kidnappings, rocks poking out eyes, etc. becomes the fault of Israelis... :D

first of all, lol @ you and this garbage...rock pokin out eyes ahahaha

That was a joke...LOL.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2006, 01:04:16 PM »
It's ok Tech, no need to catch feelings.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2006, 01:12:34 PM »
LOL
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2006, 01:19:51 PM »
It's ok Tech, no need to catch feelings.

yeah there is a need to catch feelings, when thousands of palestinians are starvin today and youre coming on this board with the nerve, tryin to spew some hot garbage to justify what you Nazis are doing.

I hope they cut lil Gilad into a 100 pieces....alhamdililah, they caught two more pigs...hezbollah bangin too

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2006, 01:27:05 PM »
I promiss you even more people will starve and die thanks to your beloved buddies Hezbollah. People Tech, people....not Palestinians, not Jews, not Muslims not Christians- just people...and it's a pity you don't see it. People live in states for protection, you don't just go and shit over that. If you do, you pay.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »
I promiss you even more people will starve and die thanks to your beloved buddies Hezbollah. People Tech, people....not Palestinians, not Jews, not Muslims not Christians- just people...and it's a pity you don't see it. People live in states for protection, you don't just go and shit over that. If you do, you pay.

oh yes i forgot, the hegelian dialectic has been so engrained in you. i dont blame u, uve been raised brainwashed.

althought the media would love to have u believe this is basically two camps fighting each other on a somewhat proportional basis, it is not.

the "terrorists" control nothing. they have resorted to capturing a soldier here and there and sending in suicide volunteers. this is not fighting, this is animal desperation u fuckin cunt,

400 nuclear weapons, top 3 army in the world, one of the strongest economies in the world, an "Ignore The Un" pass, and ure riding with the greatest military power in the history of the world and yet, u dumb cunt, u expect me to be a dumb cunt like you and conceive these terrorists as being any sort of threat.

the peace process from the very beginning is entirely in israels hands. anything else suggested is an illusion.
theyre are countless academics and articles that will support this premise, although im sure to you they are anti semetic propoganda. self hating jews even looool.

let me break it down for u in first person

Hi my name is Israel. An ugly fuckin thing I am, arent I? But I am wearing expensive clothes and armed to the teeth. I am currently building a wall around the west bank on palestinian land to stop desperate palestinians from trying in vain to persuade me to leave them and their land alone. I continue to build settlements on palestinian land. i left the gaza cuz it was takin up too much of my time. but gosh darn it those lil mosquitos keep harassin me. why wont they just accept fate and this wiener schnitzel in their ass, damn those muslims. i bulldoze homes. I destroy farmland. I have ethnically cleansed villages. i have renamed entire districts. i have displaced people. i shoot random civilians. i dont respect intl law. i have occupied land for 60 yrs but those desperate animals have to stop barking first before i give them some crumbs. this is called being a road map to peace. eventually when i have beating these animals into subservience , of course by then they will be too weak to put up a fight, at which point i will leave them crumbs. and i will retain the right to control every facet of their lives.

man, why wont these animals stop barking  :-\

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2006, 02:01:30 PM »
the "terrorists" control nothing.

If the above quoted is true, I 100% agree with everything you said (yes, including the defamation  :) ).

regimemob510

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2006, 02:18:08 PM »
the "terrorists" control nothing.

If the above quoted is true, I 100% agree with everything you said (yes, including the defamation  :) ).

wow your ridiculous.  i honestly cant believe my eyes, do you have a heart?  its like satan has been incarnated into every jew on this planet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2006, 02:20:09 PM »
its like satan has been incarnated into every jew on this planet.

^^^

wow, you're ridiculous.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:24:01 PM by Now_I_Know »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2006, 02:52:32 PM »
its like satan has been incarnated into every jew on this planet.

Your own statement can serve as an indication to you of the degree of rationality you apply, in analysing this conflict.