Author Topic: 50 Cent-G-Unit Radio 21(Dissin The Game)  (Read 1141 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: 50 Cent-G-Unit Radio 21(Dissin The Game)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 08:41:18 AM »
[*Flavor Flav voice*] Don't believe the hype![/*Flavor Flav voice*]

But really, how can some of you people still eat this shit up?  Have you geniuses started noticing a pattern here? 

Lol at people acting as these are actual disses. These are freestyles, not even that made in 5 mins. You know 50 never gonna really diss anyone on mixtape, he does that on his LP's to get buzz --> Back Down.

What?  These aren't actual disses?  The fuck are you talking about, of course they're disses.  Whether they're on skits, freestyles, or mixtape album covers, THEY ARE DISSES.  You're just feenin for Piggybank II, huh?  Seriously though, what gets you so jacked about hearing lame rehashed disses?  Don't you think it's extremely played out?   

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 08:58:39 AM »

But really, how can some of you people still eat this shit up?  Have you geniuses started noticing a pattern here? 

Lol at people acting as these are actual disses. These are freestyles, not even that made in 5 mins. You know 50 never gonna really diss anyone on mixtape, he does that on his LP's to get buzz --> Back Down.

What?  These aren't actual disses?  The fuck are you talking about, of course they're disses.  Whether they're on skits, freestyles, or mixtape album covers, THEY ARE DISSES.  You're just feenin for Piggybank II, huh?  Seriously though, what gets you so jacked about hearing lame rehashed disses?  Don't you think it's extremely played out?   

You know exactly what I meant. They didnt took 3 months to write this shit, this was probably done in 5 mins.

And yes GUnit vs Game beef served us with the wackest beef in hip hop. Some super wack disses from both sides.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 09:07:23 AM »

You know exactly what I meant. They didnt took 3 months to write this shit, this was probably done in 5 mins.

And yes GUnit vs Game beef served us with the wackest beef in hip hop. Some super wack disses from both sides.

I see what you're saying.  I thought you were initially saying that these weren't disses because they weren't on released on an official album or something.  And yes, the 50 / Game beef is soooo played out - I find it hilarious that people still get amped up to hear either side dissing.  Fuck the beef hype, just make dope music and let that speak for itself.  Now we're probably gonna be subjected to another mixtape from Game dissing G-Unit ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 09:57:38 AM »

I see what you're saying.  I thought you were initially saying that these weren't disses because they weren't on released on an official album or something.  And yes, the 50 / Game beef is soooo played out - I find it hilarious that people still get amped up to hear either side dissing.  Fuck the beef hype, just make dope music and let that speak for itself.  Now we're probably gonna be subjected to another mixtape from Game dissing G-Unit ::)

Hold a sec, do we actually agree ?  :D

Gonna give you a +1 becuase im so happy  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 10:00:12 AM »
"120" is a damn good track in which Game ethered G-Unit. "300 Bars" was good too.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 11:45:26 AM »
detox is not coming opinion on game cannot be taken serious its so biased, y'all gotta be blind to not see it. since you believe tech was writing game verses maybe what 50 needs is for game to 5 min verses for 50 cuz his shit is such garbage right now it is not even funny.

and lol@game 50 beef being the wackest beef in history.........homie think before u speak......theirs some mad mo corny beefs than this that have passed........thats not even opinion, thats hiphop facts......oh and some of the game disses towars gunit were crazy strong, whether you like to admit it or not

i got no beef with you homie, but u really should try thinking a lil mo in regards to your comments about game/50

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 11:48:04 AM »
Why are they doing it now? I guess they wanted the buzz from 300 Bars to go away first lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 11:52:56 AM »
Why are they doing it now? I guess they wanted the buzz from 300 Bars to go away first lol.

no doubt..........u really think if they came back with disses striaght away after 300 bars that were even decent people would have taken them serious, everyone was talking about 300 bars once it dropped.....now the buzz is gone but the more 50 and co diss game now this late, people gonna start talking about 300 again cuz that murked those niggaz, its truth........and now since gunit sales are flopping at the moment, beef is the usual route they take to create buzz, sell records......banks record coming out soon right?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 12:01:02 PM »
  Now we're probably gonna be subjected to another mixtape from Game dissing G-Unit ::)
word....i was hopin this shit played itself out....

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2006, 12:43:50 PM »
50 lost already.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2006, 02:33:36 PM »
detox is not coming opinion on game cannot be taken serious its so biased, y'all gotta be blind to not see it. since you believe tech was writing game verses maybe what 50 needs is for game to 5 min verses for 50 cuz his shit is such garbage right now it is not even funny.

and lol@game 50 beef being the wackest beef in history.........homie think before u speak......theirs some mad mo corny beefs than this that have passed........thats not even opinion, thats hiphop facts......oh and some of the game disses towars gunit were crazy strong, whether you like to admit it or not

i got no beef with you homie, but u really should try thinking a lil mo in regards to your comments about game/50

co-sign
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2006, 02:38:17 PM »

co-sign

Lol I could have said exactly the same about you 2.

50 got no problem lyrically, check Blood Money, GRODT Ost for that.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »

co-sign

Lol I could have said exactly the same about you 2.

50 got no problem lyrically, check Blood Money, GRODT Ost for that.

baby g is not biased at all

lmao @ 50 got no problem lyrically. are you honestly gonna tell me you like those 3 preview tracks?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2006, 06:34:14 PM »
50 is wack....dont even put him next "lyrical"

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2006, 01:51:08 AM »
50 is wack....dont even put him next "lyrical"

yup, and it's pretty pathetic gunit's starting all their beefs over again tp promote Banks new album