Author Topic: 50 Cent-G-Unit Radio 21(Dissin The Game)  (Read 1136 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent-G-Unit Radio 21(Dissin The Game)
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 12:53:21 AM »
it doesn't make you less of a music fan i like 50, i really liked all 50's recent stuff, not all of it though, GRODT OST is the better sound tracks out their. And this mixtape confirms the tongue ring/stripper thing with game, 100% fact. I don't trust any of your opinions you all think Eminem is a bad producer and Banks has poor lyrics, both not true. Come on, theirs alot worse artists then g-unit, they make club/catchy songs. what do you expect for the top rapper in sales?

I stopped liking fifty before game even came out, yeah everyone thought he was the shit and all that, i was feelin his music for a minute, then the Source came out with an article about "50 cent" and let everyone know about how he got his album and about his past, 90 % of all the tracks that was on "Get Rich or Die trying" was strait bull shit, The Source editor strait murdered fiftys rep with "real facts". Once i found out he was faker than Milly vanilly, that album went strait to the trash. I mean, some rappers do lie in their raps about certain situations that happened in their experiences, but fifty cent took it too far, he even stole the name "50 cent" from a rapper that got shot in NY.

but i must admit, yes some of his old sht was tight, but now, i can't stand dat mutha fucka, jus the sound of his voice, makes me wanna kill myself.

so to describe 50 cent in two words........ Original Wanksta.

the OG 50 cent wasnt a rapper was he? i saw the documentary and it said nothing about him rapping. jsut robbing people.

from what i read, he was "trying" to be a rapper...

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 01:45:57 AM »
it doesn't make you less of a music fan i like 50, i really liked all 50's recent stuff, not all of it though, GRODT OST is the better sound tracks out their. And this mixtape confirms the tongue ring/stripper thing with game, 100% fact. I don't trust any of your opinions you all think Eminem is a bad producer and Banks has poor lyrics, both not true. Come on, theirs alot worse artists then g-unit, they make club/catchy songs. what do you expect for the top rapper in sales?

I stopped liking fifty before game even came out, yeah everyone thought he was the  and all that, i was feelin his music for a minute, then the Source came out with an article about "50 cent" and let everyone know about how he got his album and about his past, 90 % of all the tracks that was on "Get Rich or Die trying" was strait , The Source editor strait murdered fiftys rep with "real facts". Once i found out he was faker than Milly vanilly, that album went strait to the trash. I mean, some rappers do lie in their raps about certain situations that happened in their experiences, but fifty cent took it too far, he even stole the name "50 cent" from a rapper that got shot in NY.

but i must admit, yes some of his old  was tight, but now, i can't stand dat , jus the sound of his voice, makes me wanna kill myself.

1. BEEF 3 (2005) Domination vouched fo 50'z Gangsta, why would a person beefin with him vouch fo his gangsta, 2. "July-2006" Issue of VIBE MAGAZINE, Supriem addmittes him and 50 WERE kinda close, which shows 50 was tellin truth, 3. "June (2006) C-BO Bow's Down to the man of the Hour  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D what other proof does one need

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2006, 02:08:01 AM »

I stopped liking fifty before game even came out, yeah everyone thought he was the  and all that, i was feelin his music for a minute, then the Source came out with an article about "50 cent" and let everyone know about how he got his album and about his past, 90 % of all the tracks that was on "Get Rich or Die trying" was strait , The Source editor strait murdered fiftys rep with "real facts". Once i found out he was faker than Milly vanilly, that album went strait to the trash. I mean, some rappers do lie in their raps about certain situations that happened in their experiences, but fifty cent took it too far, he even stole the name "50 cent" from a rapper that got shot in NY.

but i must admit, yes some of his old  was tight, but now, i can't stand dat , jus the sound of his voice, makes me wanna kill myself.

1. BEEF 3 (2005) Domination vouched fo 50'z Gangsta, why would a person beefin with him vouch fo his gangsta, 2. "July-2006" Issue of VIBE MAGAZINE, Supriem addmittes him and 50 WERE kinda close, which shows 50 was tellin truth, 3. "June (2006) C-BO Bow's Down to the man of the Hour  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D what other proof does one need

:loco:  :grumpy:

i think u better do a lil more research, because this is waaaay over your head, lmao!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2006, 07:16:29 AM »

I stopped liking fifty before game even came out, yeah everyone thought he was the shit and all that, i was feelin his music for a minute, then the Source came out with an article about "50 cent" and let everyone know about how he got his album and about his past, 90 % of all the tracks that was on "Get Rich or Die trying" was strait bull shit, The Source editor strait murdered fiftys rep with "real facts". Once i found out he was faker than Milly vanilly, that album went strait to the trash. I mean, some rappers do lie in their raps about certain situations that happened in their experiences, but fifty cent took it too far, he even stole the name "50 cent" from a rapper that got shot in NY.

but i must admit, yes some of his old sht was tight, but now, i can't stand dat mutha fucka, jus the sound of his voice, makes me wanna kill myself.

Oh you are so wrong. Did you watch the real 50 Cent dvd ? Well, I did and it talks about the og 50 Cent and stuff like that. 50 took his name out of respect, so dont say shit before you check the facts.

Even 50s worst enemies(Bang Em Smurf) addmited he was "real street" back in the days and was actually doing what he was raššing about.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2006, 07:48:27 AM »
his mixtape is weak

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2006, 09:12:23 AM »
Nothin on the mixtape proves that game is a stripper.  All the g-unit dick ryders are trying to figure out a way to make themselves believe that the photoshop pic is real, that the badly edited change of heart tape shows that he is a male stripper, and are praying for The Game's downfall cuz they favorite rapper got chewed up and is a gimmick using beef to sell. HA! HA!  The mixtape is gabage.  ::)   

647_npp_wilt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2006, 06:45:12 PM »
g-unit just need to stop coming out with mixtapes..shit is weak. but can't wait for Buck to drop his album..

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2006, 06:58:06 PM »

Oh you are so wrong. Did you watch the real 50 Cent dvd ? Well, I did and it talks about the og 50 Cent and stuff like that. 50 took his name out of respect, so dont say shit before you check the facts.

Even 50s worst enemies(Bang Em Smurf) addmited he was "real street" back in the days and was actually doing what he was raššing about.

yeah yeah yeah. 50 alledgely took his name in respect, but how can he prove that? i mean anyone can something like that after the guys dies, he never got consent prior to the guys death, would you want somethone taking your name after you died??? I mean he made no reference in anything that i heard about who the "Real" 50 cent was.  And it does not matter if he was a real "G" or not, he still LIED in his rhymes about the shit that he did, talkin about doin 2 to 3 years in the pen....LMFAO! he did six months in county for a petty drug charge, he got minumum security which is only given to non-violent offenders. He also talked about getting shot more times than pac, that fuckin pussy, i can't believe you guys are sticking up for that fag.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2006, 10:53:42 PM »

i think u better do a lil more research, because this is waaaay over your head, lmao!
1. What Research do I need to do, Domination DID say 50 was G in "Beef 3" Are You saying he didn't ? 2. C-Bo did truce with G-Unit, Are You saying he didn't 3. Read the "July-2006" Issue of "Vibe Magazine" in there "Supriem" does say him and 50 would talk often, AND he (Supriem" wanted 50 to star in his (Supriem's) Movie, so looks like it's you who needs to do some more "RESEARCH" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2006, 06:13:07 PM »
is it good?

Dunno, havent listened to it yet, Im bumping Pimp C album right now. But I heard its dope.

in other words: even g-unit groupies are sick of the wack music these fags are putting out
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mauzip

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2006, 05:25:25 AM »
dont say shit before you check the facts.

....... says the Gossip Queen :D

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2006, 08:55:37 AM »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2006, 04:10:35 PM »

1. What Research do I need to do, Domination DID say 50 was G in "Beef 3" Are You saying he didn't ? 2. C-Bo did truce with G-Unit, Are You saying he didn't 3. Read the "July-2006" Issue of "Vibe Magazine" in there "Supriem" does say him and 50 would talk often, AND he (Supriem" wanted 50 to star in his (Supriem's) Movie, so looks like it's you who needs to do some more "RESEARCH" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

like i said before what i said must have blew way past your head, i could care less about what supriem and c-bo say, WHO CARES!?!? It has nuthing to do with the lies that fifty has been tellin in order to get sales from his first album, like i said you need to so alot more research and again you are waaay  :sign_offtopic:

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2006, 09:44:24 PM »
gonna listen b4 i comment

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 09:50:50 PM by Black_Smoke »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24