Author Topic: jewish blood is worth more than palestinian  (Read 557 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: jewish blood is worth more than palestinian
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 11:30:52 AM »
Don't mention it.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2006, 05:56:02 PM »
I To The Geezy won that round.

AndrE16686

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2006, 07:38:15 PM »

With Israeli rockets getting launched into crowded Gaza Strip beaches and blowing up entire families and young children, I wonder why some kid gets annoyed about his sister getting raped by 35 IDF soldiers and his friend's 9-month year old nephew getting crushed by the roof of their apartment as an Israeli rocket brings it down. This kid then goes out and straps explosives to himself and takes out 3 Israeli young men. Cause and effect bitches. If you got a heavily equiped modern army taking out the elected representatives of your government and innocent women and children then your first priority is going to be getting your hands on a rocket luancher to retaliate, instead of fixing the plumbing and other socio-economic problems.
1 soldier gets kidnapped, then Israel decimates the Gaza Strip destroying the infastructure and killing dozens of civilians in the process. Israel is way too sensitive and murderously optimistic.This conflict will never be resolved by force.

No sympathy for Israel.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 07:51:33 PM by YGZ »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 12:17:01 AM »
A sovereign state exists to defend the lives of its subordinates. This is the only initial reason for the existence of sovereign states. Hadn't there been a basic need for protection of individuals, no commonwealth would have ever existed, no convention would have ever been made between people, hence no states would exist. The moment even a single subordinate's life is threatened, it is the responsibility and the obligation of the sovereign state to do whatever is in its power to remove the threat. If a sovereign state fails to do so, it undermines the fundamental reason of its existence.

People tend to perceive the world in which we live as if it's already past globalization. As if there is a single entity responsible for every single life. I personally would LOVE to live in such a world, but this is just me. The problem is however, that in the world in which we live there isn't a single political entity to which everyone pertains. We all, even the less perceptive among us, can sense the tendency a certain superpower has to strive for global domination. But the ones who assist this superpower the most, in it's indoctrination, are the ones who apply its conventions to situations outside of its borders. People who are subordinates of this superpower should know that every single liberty they enjoy is a direct derivative of the sovereign state in which they live and not necessarily the natural way of things.

Those who give the U.S its fuel for the aspiration to global domination are those who attempt to cast its conventions onto the rest of the world. People with feelings of national\religious identification use the conventions of the U.S to establish support for their nations. Coercing those nations to adapt the American set of conventional values. Notice that I don't contend whether it's GOOD or BAD, this is up to you to decide.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 01:16:02 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 02:19:50 AM »
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 02:22:01 AM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2006, 05:50:06 AM »

People tend to perceive the world in which we live as if it's already past globalization. As if there is a single entity responsible for every single life. I personally would LOVE to live in such a world

def
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 11:00:53 AM »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 11:11:13 AM »
I To The Geezy won that round.

sucking his dick wont get you your trailer back

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!