Author Topic: DPG vs. DIP SET  (Read 981 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DPG vs. DIP SET
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 10:12:22 PM »
Damn I didn't know this many people really liked the dip set......they're garbage to me but that's just my opinion....to each his own.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 11:58:35 PM »
I don't think much of Dipset, I prefer the Pound. Early Cam was good, was into that.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 05:27:56 PM »
Cam'ron is better than Snoop?  ???

This is the same Cam that used toot, toot, waat waat, beep, beep in a rhyme & lions tigers and bears oh my.

I don't know about that one.

What you wrote proves that youve probably only heard like 2 Killa songs which makes what you say INVALID! Your opinion doesnt count.... :sign_banhim:

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 07:57:08 PM »
Cam'ron is better than Snoop?  ???

This is the same Cam that used toot, toot, waat waat, beep, beep in a rhyme & lions tigers and bears oh my.

I don't know about that one.

What you wrote proves that youve probably only heard like 2 Killa songs which makes what you say INVALID! Your opinion doesnt count.... :sign_banhim:

I own ALL of Camron's albums, from when he was in Children Of The Corn to Killa Season. 357, Horse & Carriage, What Means The World To You Wet Wipes, Welcome To New York, etc. Do you want me to go further? I am just stating a opinion, which is what a forum is for. I just do not think he is better than Snoop, so ban me for it. Oh, I forgot, you can't it's a WESTCOAST FORUM!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 08:44:31 PM »
Not only have the dipset bitches aken over the out bound now there on the westside of things...yo dubcnn do somehting about this please.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 11:30:58 PM »
Not only have the dipset bitches aken over the out bound now there on the westside of things...yo dubcnn do somehting about this please.

It's Dipset BEYOTCH!!! the westcoast chapter.

Cam is better than Snoop, easy.

Purple Haze >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> R&G... and that's gangsta.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 01:36:11 AM »
DPG dont want anything to do with the Dips thats a battle they cant win

Damn straight
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 01:43:48 AM »
Dipset doggie.

solanda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2006, 02:47:00 AM »
dpg for life

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 08:06:19 PM »
whos this fool saying that snoop can out rap cam. that old dude cant even rap near as good as even rell

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 10:48:54 PM »
Let's not forget Snoop keeps a room of ghostwriters now. Anyone heard from E.White lately.

d-nice

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 11:06:07 PM »
Yeah, what was I thinking Snoop is better than Cam? What is next, you guys are going to tell me that Dipset is tighter than Ras Kass and Crooked I?  ;)

SGV

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 11:07:23 PM »
Snoop wouldn't diss Dipset. Wouldn't make any sense.

Snoop < Cam
Kurupt < Juelz
Daz < Jimmy Jones
Soopafly < JR Writer
RBX and anyone else left behind <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hell Rell, .40 Cal etc.

Either way you look at it, DPG is 10 years too late to be trying to battle folks.

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 11:09:19 PM »
Oh, you forgot somebody

THE MOTHAFUCKIN LADY OF RAGE>The whole DIPSET.

Nuff said

Be honest Dipset fans. Rage in any era you wanna pick, Death Row, After Death Row, when she was kickin Suge's gate down, it don't matter.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 11:16:21 PM by d-nice »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 11:17:46 PM »
Yeah, what was I thinking Snoop is better than Cam? What is next, you guys are going to tell me that Dipset is tighter than Ras Kass and Crooked I?  ;)

So you think so too... nice... It's a Movement... and we heading west.

As for Rage... she ain't even on DPG anymore. She ain't been in the last 12 years. 1994 was the last time she was with DPG, THAT WAS 12 YEARS AGO. Since then, Biggie's had his whole career, Snoops been on 3 different labels, 2Pac died, and 7 years after that people FINALLY BELIEVED HE DIED, Suge Knight been in jail at least 4 times, and a couple of them times was long term, Dr. Dre put out 2 and a half albums, DMX has had a whole career, as his career is finished, Jay-Z in 1994 wasn't even known, know his retired a legend, Nas first came out them, and now has put out 8 albums to Rage's one, and Dipset is set to become the 5th crew to run New York, Bad Boy, Roc-A-Fella (only 'cause Cam was there), Bravehearts (only 'cause we let them have a couple of seconds) G-Unit (they shouldn't count, but I need to get the number up) and now us, plus Cali has gone through 3 kings, Cube, 'Pac, and Snoop. Don't give me Rage is in DPG, just 'cause she's cool with Snoop don't mean she's in DPG. In that case, so is Pharell. And we all know Just Blaze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pharell. Hell, Just Blaze>>>>>>>>>>than anyone that makes Snoop's beats. And don't give me Warren G, he ain't made a beat on Snoop's album EVER!!!!!!!!!