Author Topic: DPG vs. DIP SET  (Read 980 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: DPG vs. DIP SET
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2006, 06:53:28 PM »
you're all really really gay

like your post... the homie Tech exposed you... go to sleep

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2006, 06:56:43 PM »
Shut up fatass. Go run a mile with your pink nikes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2006, 10:40:11 PM »
Shut up fatass. Go run a mile with your pink nikes.

actually... Reeboks. Bring something useful to the discusion, or I'll have you banned for Spamming.

:spam2:

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2006, 01:52:53 PM »
 ???  im just sharing what i HEARD, so i guess theirs no beef Snoops just trying to act funny on the track or maybe hes dissing LONGOS which our the SA's in long beach that been going at it nasty  with all the crips for years..

IM STILL BUMPING MY MUSIC
                                                                   www.valleyconcept.com     

TuSlic

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2006, 04:55:50 PM »
DPG dont want anything to do with the Dips thats a battle they cant win

TuSlic

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2006, 05:01:07 PM »
Quote from Rage:
 Rage aint lost shit. She would lyrically rape anyone in Dipset, including Jha Jha. I do not care if she has 8 albums out or not, lyrically aint nobody touching her in Dipset.

funniest shit i've ever read, dont get me wrong rage is nice but that is just dumb talk

dipset > every member of dpg accept snoop
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 05:06:58 PM by TuSlic »

d-nice

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2006, 05:34:17 PM »
Juelz is just a lyrical beast compared to Rage. He has so many sick lines and he would eat Rage for lunch on the mic. JR Writer is the nicest on the mic for Dipset and Cam on occasion. Again, prove your point instead of saying somebody is stupid for not bowing down to your favorite crew. Give me some dope lines Juelz spit or something.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2006, 05:59:57 PM »
Juelz is just a lyrical beast compared to Rage. He has so many sick lines and he would eat Rage for lunch on the mic. JR Writer is the nicest on the mic for Dipset and Cam on occasion. Again, prove your point instead of saying somebody is stupid for not bowing down to your favorite crew. Give me some dope lines Juelz spit or something.

LMAO...Rage is the best female MC ever...She alone would destroy any member of dipset lyrically...Not that it would be a difficult task, but yea...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2006, 06:29:19 PM »

LMAO...Rage is the best female MC ever...She alone would destroy any member of dipset lyrically...Not that it would be a difficult task, but yea...

Dude lyrically Cam, JR, and Juelz shit all over Kurupt, Snoop, and Daz or anyone else in dpg. everyone knows that, you have probably only heard 2 dipset tracks in your life before anyways

TuSlic

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »
40 cal > all of dpg
J Bezel > all of dpg
SAS > all of dpg
Un Casa > all of dpg
alleyway > all of dpg
JR Writer > all of dpg
Max B > all of dpg
Hell Rell > all of dpg
Camron > all of dpg accept maybe snoop
DPG > shiest bub, agallah, jim jones, chubby baby

d-nice

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2006, 12:05:37 AM »

Dude lyrically Cam, JR, and Juelz shit all over Kurupt, Snoop, and Daz or anyone else in dpg. everyone knows that, you have probably only heard 2 dipset tracks in your life before anyways

Oh god, here we go again with this shit. I own ALL OF Dipset albums and DPG. Remember when Cam was in Children Of The Corn? When I even mentioned that group, Dipset fans are like huh who is that? Is Jim Jones and Juelz in the group. I just do not see what all the hype is. DPG has 14 years in the game. How many does Dipset have? Do they have a catalog yet? No. Lets see how many Dipset fans there are when they drop wack albums. DPG has and obviously some people do not like them anymore. fair weather fans. Stick by their group when it is all good and clown when they make a bad album by whoever's standards Killa Season is not one of Cam's best albums. So when "the movement" stops and believe you me it WILL stop, will you guys still stick by them?, or is it a fad like wearing pink. 14 years later fellas come back and holla at me about Dips got stripes. You can even wear pink if you want. You Dipset fans prove my point even more by saying oh Rage aint DPGC, or your point is invalid. RIIIIGHT!!! what does that have to do with lyrics. Rakim has not had shit out in at least 4-5 years and I bet if he dropped some shit half sleep it would be tighter than anything Dipset puts out. Rage>Dips, Snoop>Dips, Rage=DPGC forever till the wheels fall off.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:40:11 AM by d-nice »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2006, 01:48:57 AM »

Kurupt and Snoop in their prime would shit on anyone in Dipset...Daz came up as more of a producer, so lyrically he ain't all there, but any of his beats from his prime days also shit on any beat Dipset has ever put out...I listened to Killa Cam when he was rappin' with Murda Mase, don't assume shit...PeACe

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2006, 07:39:04 AM »
hearing noise >>> dipset

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

stylah

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2006, 07:47:20 AM »
Have I missed something? Since when have the Dipset become good emcees? The only member of Dipset who was remotely listenable was Cam in this C.O.T.C days...

Some of the beats are hot but good emcees!?!?! please.... ::)

got_tony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2006, 09:12:13 PM »
dipset is overrated.