Author Topic: Lloyd banks: 8 min of death(game diss)  (Read 1167 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lloyd banks: 8 min of death(game diss)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 04:07:11 PM »
fuck it imma let this one jus go over my head
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 04:21:15 PM »
^ you don't miss much special, it's boring. 8 mins of crap.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 05:22:31 PM »
Who's willing to waste 8 minutes of his life listening to this?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 08:03:48 PM »
this is alot better then games disses. this is actually a freestyle, just banks rappin, game took months to write those disses.

miskal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 10:04:13 PM »
Who's willing to waste 8 minutes of his life listening to this?

You willing so much that you took your millisecond to post!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 01:16:04 AM »
this is alot better then games disses. this is actually a freestyle, just banks rappin, game took months to write those disses.

i remember a year ago at this time EVERYBODY was bumpin "300 Bars", so who really took longer to respond?

lol @ this is better than games disses.

"120 Bars" > your life
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 03:39:10 AM »

i remember a year ago at this time EVERYBODY was bumpin "300 Bars", so who really took longer to respond?

"120 Bars" > your life

How can you even compare this to Games bars. Game took fucking 4 months to write that diss, its impossible to come out with a bad diss if you take so much time for it.

This is real hip hop, you can see its from the top of his head, you can listen to all 8 mins, great punchlines from Banks.

And lol at people calling me biased, when 3/4 of you havent even listened to the song and already labeled it wack  ::)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 06:43:16 AM »

"120 Bars" > your life

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2006, 08:08:35 AM »
it shouldn't have took him so long.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 08:22:51 AM »

"120 Bars" > your life

How can you even compare this to Games bars. Game took fucking 4 months to write that diss, its impossible to come out with a bad diss if you take so much time for it.

This is real hip hop, you can see its from the top of his head, you can listen to all 8 mins, great punchlines from Banks.

And lol at people calling me biased, when 3/4 of you havent even listened to the song and already labeled it wack  ::)

u think game was in a studio everyday for 4 months writing that shit? well then i guess banks was writing this shit for like a year........cuz if u really think this shit was from the top of his head u clownin, these are pre written shit freestyles

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2006, 08:42:18 AM »
Jesus, so now it's not hip hop to write out your lyrics?  I respect the art of freestyling, but its now the trend in hip hop to freestyle all over an album.  The result is getting beat over the head with lame metaphors and punchlines.  And you have these dipshit rappers thinking they're tough and say shit like "I did the whole song in 15 minutes, I don't write my shit down".  Well, congratulations your a lazy bitch when it comes to putting out albums, and you know you can do it cuz these ignorant fans have been convinced that that is where the true skill is.  Well guess what?  I can do a rap song in 15 minutes too.  Anybody can do that. 

Why do people think this is dope?  Shit has VERY low replay value because there's no substance to it.  You hear the song like 3 times, and there's nothing more to learn. 

So Banks diss record is better because apparently spent less time on it?  What the fuck kind of logic is that?  I'm not somebody that gets into beefs at all.  I don't care who people perceive as the winner, or who got "ethered".  But I do know that on 300 bars Games flow and lyrics were better than anything I had heard from him before.  So to me, it was time well spent because the product actually came out good. 

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 08:54:11 AM »
and its pretty obvious banks shit was written........and lol@banks being real hiphop

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2006, 09:33:31 AM »

"120 Bars" > your life

u think game was in a studio everyday for 4 months writing that shit? well then i guess banks was writing this shit for like a year........cuz if u really think this shit was from the top of his head u clownin, these are pre written shit freestyles

Game said himself it took him 4 motnhs to write 300 Bars.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2006, 09:34:33 AM »
and lol@banks being real hiphop

Compared to Game he is. No one can deny his lyrical ability. Hes always been the most lyrciall dude from gunit.

smp4life

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »
I won't listen to the Banks diss cuz 1. I didn't like the "Hunger For More" album. He's got a boring style to me. Kind of like 50 Cent-lyte. 2. I know what he's going to say in the diss. Game is a stripper, game got a tongue ring, game got a butterfly, bla bla. If Buck came out with a diss I'd listen, cuz his record on G-Unit was actually good.