Author Topic: Today's My Release Date: Why I Was Banned...  (Read 1914 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Today's My Release Date: Why I Was Banned...
« on: June 30, 2006, 08:23:29 PM »
If your calling towards wrong and people's lower desires nobody will bother you.  Allah will give you rope in your trangressions; and your small sins will biuld unti your heart becomes black and can no longer recieve the blessings of Allah.

I was calling towards good, and that's why it became a problem.  I must have been speaking the truth, because only words of truth can contain so much power that outside forces will stop at nothing to silence you. 

Islam is in a state of growth, and therefore as Muslims we have to expect to go through all types of forms of oppression and repression.  When something is standing still, it faces no resistance, but when something is in a state of growth you should expect resistance.  And it is as a result of that outside repression, that the blade of truth becomes even sharper, for one has to re-double his efforts many times to face the resistance; each time the blade becomes sharper.  Till it finally got to the point where the words of Islam were no longer aloud in a forum that was designed to be a religion and polotics forum. 

They must find it difficult.  Those that take authority over truth.  Because the truth can stand on it's own, regardless how often they threaten to extinguish the light of truth.

My banning only caused more attention to be directed towards Islam and Muslims.  People wanted to know what was so powerful about this religion that people were trying to hide it away from their view.  They wanted to search and find the truth for themselves.  I had many people contact me concerning my ban.  One of those people was a longtime member SEMPER FI.  And all praises to Allah, because during my time away SEMPER FI and I were corresponding and he has converted to Islam, and may Allah bless him with endless bouties in this life and the next; he is my brother for life.

So I am nothing but grateful to Allah for the oppurtunity to be one of those who calls towards peace, truth and submission to His will.-Assalamuallikum-
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 02:40:35 PM by Overseer »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Re: Today's My Release Date: Why I Was Banned...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 08:35:43 PM »
does your religious intolerance know no boundaries?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »
Oh God. Here we go again.....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 08:52:44 PM »
I must have been speaking the truth, because only words of truth can contain so much power that outside forces will stop at nothing to silence you.
Says who?

Because the truth can stand on it's own, regardless how often they threaten to extinguish the light of truth.
If you beilive this then why do you find it neccessary to spam this bored with your so called truth?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 09:09:05 PM »
And LOL at you saying today was your release date. You weren't being confined, incarcerated, or imprisoned by any streches of the imagination. You just love to feel like your the oppresed Muslim, so you can justify your actions as fighting against resistance.

When something is standing still, it faces no resistance, but when something is in a state of growth you should expect resistance.
Point proven.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 09:13:19 PM »
does your religious intolerance know no boundaries?

That's the interesting part of all this.  These are words at a forum, yet people want to silence that.  The Qu'ran recognizes other religions such as Judaism and Christianity, and other ways of life, in fact the Qu'ran even promises salvation to those who believe in God and do righteous deeds.  I am by no means a bigot.  I believe in my religion.  How does believing in your religion make you a bigot?  We either have to say that we believe in our Creator or reject our Creator, either way every one can make that choice for themselves, and I would not force anyone into believing as I do.  You can believe or not believe, either way I would remain tolerant.

Still, I should be aloud to speak about my beliefs; as should all of you be aloud to speak about your beliefs and disbeliefs.  

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 09:16:51 PM »
Oh God. Here we go again.....

Actually, CWalker, I appreciated your comments concerning my being banned.  I also appreciate your presence at the forum.  You try to bring knowledge, info, and perspective to the threads as you see it to be, which strengthens the discussion.  You don't waste your time here at the forum.  As far as this forum goes, I never had a problem dicussing an issue with you.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 09:19:58 PM »
And LOL at you saying today was your release date. You weren't being confined, incarcerated, or imprisoned by any streches of the imagination. You just love to feel like your the oppresed Muslim, so you can justify your actions as fighting against resistance.

In case you didn't get the memo, this is a West Coast hip-hop forum.  And my thread title was a little play on the Xzibit track from his "Man vs. Machine" album.  One would have to have some rudimentary West Coast hip-hop knowledge to pick up on the references though.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 09:26:25 PM »
Welcome to the board!  You should introduce yourself. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 09:36:59 PM »

In case you didn't get the memo, this is a West Coast hip-hop forum.  And my thread title was a little play on the Xzibit track from his "Man vs. Machine" album.  One would have to have some rudimentary West Coast hip-hop knowledge to pick up on the references though.
That's right. Speak out your ass and say I don't have West Coast hip hop knowledge. Never mind the fact that since you've had your account deleted you've hardly ever posted in the West Coastg secton (which btw, is my most posted section). Never mind that I am disproving your mentality of being oppresed and the best defence you've got against that is that I don't "have some rudimentary West Coast hip-hop knowledge". Ignore everything that doesn't fit in with what you think is right. Ignoance is bliss, according to your mentality.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 11:01:21 PM »
yeah, bryan while you were exiled, a bunch of newbies came on the site in the hundreds, you need to introduce yourself to everyone and tell them your life story.

coola

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 11:41:09 PM »
welcome back infinite...

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 01:40:33 AM »
Welcome back,man. This place was dead without ya.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 02:05:34 AM »

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 10:48:41 AM »
I must have been speaking the truth, because only words of truth can contain so much power that outside forces will stop at nothing to silence you. 

No, you were making bigoted comments.  That is why you were "silenced".

You should be banned from here permanently.  You don't need a place for your immaturity and bigotry to thrive; you need to get off here so you can seek professional help.