Author Topic: Today's My Release Date: Why I Was Banned...  (Read 1916 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Today's My Release Date: Why I Was Banned...
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 10:58:40 AM »
do you know who pays for this thing infinite?

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 01:40:39 PM »

Do most people like him or hate him? i'm coo with what he's sayin as long as he doesn't start talking shit. i'll respect his views in religion and shit. Allah, God they're all the same god. Wasup bruh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 02:34:28 PM »

Do most people like him or hate him? i'm coo with what he's sayin as long as he doesn't start talking shit. i'll respect his views in religion and shit. Allah, God they're all the same god. Wasup bruh

That's right, Allah and God are the same thing.  Both are meaning the Highest Power, the Creator, the Eternal, Absolute.  Allah is an Arabic word and God is an English word, but the meaning is the same.

The Noble Qu'ran says:

2:62

Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

3:64

Say, "O followers of the scripture, let us come to a logical agreement between us and you: that we shall not worship except GOD; that we never set up any idols besides Him, nor set up any human beings as lords beside GOD." If they turn away, say, "Bear witness that we are submitters."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 02:36:35 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 03:55:30 PM »
The Noble Qu'ran says:

2:62

Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.
:banana_rock:

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 06:15:17 PM »
try answering my question with a quote from your story book son

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 03:20:15 AM »
^ lol.. he can't.. he doesn't have free thought..

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 04:05:34 AM »

Infinite is a muslim fundamentalist. There is no reason to respect his views.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 05:54:53 AM »
^ lol.. he can't.. he doesn't have free thought..

Are you free enough not to breathe?  Are you free enough not to die? 

...we are bound to the laws of our Creator.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2006, 06:52:18 AM »
Are you free enough not to die? 

As a spiritual person, you might wanna consider the liberating aspect of death- when the soul is no longer bound to the flesh, it is free to acknowledge its true essence. No matter how enlightened one reckons himself to be there is no way for him to contend his enlightenment is ,even remotely, comparable to being liberated from all that is physical.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 06:53:54 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 08:34:32 AM »
wat up playa

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2006, 09:03:22 AM »
I must have been speaking the truth, because only words of truth can contain so much power that outside forces will stop at nothing to silence you. 

No, you were making bigoted comments.  That is why you were "silenced".

You should be banned from here permanently.  You don't need a place for your immaturity and bigotry to thrive; you need to get off here so you can seek professional help.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 11:39:10 PM »
I must have been speaking the truth, because only words of truth can contain so much power that outside forces will stop at nothing to silence you. 

No, you were making bigoted comments.  That is why you were "silenced".

You should be banned from here permanently.  You don't need a place for your immaturity and bigotry to thrive; you need to get off here so you can seek professional help.

Slow your roll chum. Who the fuck are you to say who should be banned? You hold no weight.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 05:39:28 AM »
Are you free enough not to die? 

As a spiritual person, you might wanna consider the liberating aspect of death- when the soul is no longer bound to the flesh, it is free to acknowledge its true essence. No matter how enlightened one reckons himself to be there is no way for him to contend his enlightenment is ,even remotely, comparable to being liberated from all that is physical.

Now I understand how Bush meant it when he talked about liberation of Iraq.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 07:52:35 AM »
Guess so, Bush is a deeply religious man. I wouldn't be surprised if he saw it this way.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 08:46:11 AM »

My banning only caused more attention to be directed towards Islam and Muslims.  People wanted to know what was so powerful about this religion that people were trying to hide it away from their view.  They wanted to search and find the truth for themselves.  I had many people contact me concerning my ban. One of those people was a longtime member SEMPER FI.  And all praises to Allah, because during my time away SEMPER FI and I were corresponding and he has converted to Islam, and may Allah bless him with endless bouties in this life and the next; he is my brother for life.

So I am nothing but grateful to Allah for the oppurtunity to be one of those who calls towards peace, truth and submission to His will.-Assalamuallikum-

Salaam brother, and welcome back. Its true that Infinite's ban raised questions in my mind, and due to my study of Islam in recent months, I was amazed by him in many ways. I gota confess this to the board aswell, that because of his help I started to understand Islam more, and by the time I realized what its all about, I thought why not convert, and if i dont like it, ill get back to my normal life. After my conversion my life did become alot different, but Infine supported me, and right now I can tell you that my faith in Islam isstronger than it could ever be. I have eliminated the thoughts of going back to my old life, and I am on my way to learn more and to become stronger. For that I would like to say thank you to infinite.

SALAAM