Author Topic: Today's My Release Date: Why I Was Banned...  (Read 1915 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Re: Today's My Release Date: Why I Was Banned...
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 01:28:46 PM »
^ good for you champ, i just hope you dont go down the same path as infinite and start bashing other peoples way of life.

^^Infinite owns this guy...At least Infinite doesn't go around making threads proclaiming "Israeli's>Nazi's".

lol...Infinite and I are totally two different people thumperbrains.....his threads contain another message...mine contain another...so how the fuck he owns me numbnuts ??

BTW is it Chewbacca or Jewbacca ? ??? ???

Infinite owns you because you're his son...Also mine.

And fuck Chewbacca, I am your father. You can call me Pops if you please... 8)

LOL, im inifnite's son and im yours too ? are you jews dickheads by birth or is it something that you transform into by while growing...lol...so its settled than...its Jewbacca ?

LOLOL...

quit with the jew stuff or you'll catch yourself in purgatory just like your white jew decendant turned muslim friend infinite did...

oh, so its totally ok for people to say THEY WANT TO MURDER ALLAH, muslims are lowlifes, Islam teaches terrorism ?

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 01:45:18 PM »
^ good for you champ, i just hope you dont go down the same path as infinite and start bashing other peoples way of life.

^^Infinite owns this guy...At least Infinite doesn't go around making threads proclaiming "Israeli's>Nazi's".

lol...Infinite and I are totally two different people thumperbrains.....his threads contain another message...mine contain another...so how the fuck he owns me numbnuts ??

LOL, im inifnite's son and im yours too ? are you jews dickheads by birth or is it something that you transform into by while growing...lol...so its settled than...its Jewbacca ?

LOLOL...

quit with the jew stuff or you'll catch yourself in purgatory just like your white jew decendant turned muslim friend infinite did...

oh, so its totally ok for people to say THEY WANT TO MURDER ALLAH, muslims are lowlifes, Islam teaches terrorism ?

WANT TO MURDER ALLAH >> post a link..
muslims are lowlifes >> post a link..   
Islam teaches terrorism >> post a link.

back up your accusations son.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2006, 01:52:44 PM »

LOLOL...

WANT TO MURDER ALLAH >> post a link..
muslims are lowlifes >> post a link..   
Islam teaches terrorism >> post a link.

back up your accusations son.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?PHPSESSID=4299b0075481c53dab676da7f880dd40&topic=114115.0

is it me or does anyone else want to MURDER Allah?

I dont have the time to go through Real Fagget's post otherwise i can get you alot more.

are you gona take an action on this ?

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2006, 02:13:08 PM »
^^^okay dude he like a lot of ppl are above ur thinking plane meaning they dont believe in ur stupid little kookfest aka islam. therefore o say those types of things are done to be humorous, just to have fun. its the guys like you who are truly attacking about other religions besides your own we have to worry about. i dont think westcoast is a member of a religion, so he's obviously not waging some kind of attack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2006, 03:11:33 PM »
delete
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 03:15:09 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2006, 03:14:33 PM »

LOLOL...

Yes, Jews are dickheads...And you sound equivalent to a member of the KKK. Congratulations! :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2006, 10:17:08 PM »

Infinite owns you because you're his son.

^^ This is just a tactic used by enemies of Islam in order to divide Muslims.  They see that two Muslims have mutual respect for one another and listen to the each others council and advice, and therefore they try to put one Muslim over another, to encourage one into arrogance, and the other into defiance.  This trick will not work though, because I won't get involved in anything like that and niether will my brother Abdul-Shakur.
There you go with your "enemies of Islam" bullshit. Do you really think anyone on this bored cares enough to hate on Islam CWalker and them aside). There is a difference between hating on Islam and hating on ignorant Muslims on this forum. But you refuse to beilive anything but the former.

WestCoasta

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2006, 11:39:50 PM »
well Ted, creeps trying to force-feed me Islam does make me hate it

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2006, 12:14:43 AM »
Infinite is that nigga twice

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2006, 12:21:14 AM »
Infinite is that nigga twice

^^POST OF THE YEAR!

dang wodie.. and how'd you get up to 288 posts?  did you realize that?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

H2O proof MC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm the muthafuckin man like homo erectus
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2006, 12:24:41 AM »
the truth makes all critics become quiet...................do yo thang  big homie

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2006, 12:32:59 AM »
the truth makes all critics become quiet...................do yo thang  big homie

DOPE!

I tried to prop you again but it wouldn't let me.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

WestCoasta

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2006, 01:17:11 AM »
rapist

coola

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2006, 01:29:04 AM »
incredible  :o

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2006, 05:24:46 AM »

LOLOL...

Yes, Jews are dickheads.
..And you sound equivalent to a member of the KKK. Congratulations! :D

*hands nik the grammy*