Author Topic: Game probably regrets listening to his Manager  (Read 890 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Game probably regrets listening to his Manager
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2006, 10:23:13 PM »
If Cam or Jim Jones went on Change of Heart and lost you dudes would be clowning them for centuries.

Jim Jones has more street cred than Gayme.

Wearing pink gives you street cred?
jim jones doesn wear pink

youngmessnucca

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2006, 10:30:52 PM »
If Cam or Jim Jones went on Change of Heart and lost you dudes would be clowning them for centuries.

Jim Jones has more street cred than Gayme.

Wearing pink gives you street cred?

While I'm not a huge supporter of Dipset ( I only like Killa Season, Both Juelz joints and a couple Hell Rell songs ), but a statement like this probably means you haven't really haerd much of there music. The pink thing was a fad, as far as I remember only Cam was doing it. While none of them are particulary spectacluar MC's, they pick great beats, and if anything else, make you laugh. Judging the whole crew based on Cam wearing pink a few times is flat out ignorant.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 12:06:50 AM »
Define real or gangsta.  Selling drugs or going to jail don't make you no gangsta. Some politicians, police officers, and crooked doctors sell drugs.  People that don't pay their taxes go to jail. People that dont show up in court for parking tickets go to jail. People that steal go to jail.  Gangsta is when someone step to you and you crack dey ass or your space has been invaded and you buss a cap in dey ass and don't think twice about it. THATS GANGSTA!  All yall mofos got balls; step to game and lets find out how real he is. And the last statement I read from fase did not say anything about his brother not bieng a real nigga. DO YA HOMEWORK. ::)

They've been playing Boyz N Tha Hood on HBO again, huh?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 12:19:43 AM »
I read dubcc almost everyday to see whats going on in the hip-hop world and check out the newest tone, but when I cant even read a topic wich is about the game and his manager without seeing some dipset-groupies who actually would suck jim jones or camron dick's if asked its kinda sad. No offence, and no need to reply cus i prolly want answer, and yup, you prolly would beat my ass gangsta style if u ever saw me irl, so you dont have to mention that! :)

On topic - why would he regret listening to his manager? I think The-game has gained more fans for sticking out and not being apart of something not made for him. Oh you think he will flop or his record wont get released? come on, we all know his next cd will do good numbers. A good mc dosnt even need a big budget or the hottest producers to sign his beats, illmatic was probaly one of the cheapest hiphop records and is concidered by some the very best record ever released. If dre releases his cd, if aftermath releases his cd, if he goes on koch and dot get no dre beats, this dude will sell.

Sad to see people judging mc-skills by who he knows, who he is down with, or wich cock he havnt sucked.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2006, 01:20:31 AM »
WestCoast ALWAYZ BEEN LOOZERZ anywayz what's so suprizing about this  :D :D :D :D :D :D

is this guys seriously at a WESTCOAST FORUM and saying this..... what a clown, go back to the circus bitch.