Author Topic: NAs - Hip Hop Is Dead Tracklisting  (Read 2728 times)

PLANT

Re: NAs - Hip Hop Is Dead Tracklisting
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2006, 04:19:40 PM »
I think there will be a track ft. Jay Z on it

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2006, 05:17:56 PM »
SImilar titles from Street Disciple. You guys get hurt too easily. I wasn't even being serious because the tracklisting obviously isn't real.

Not hurt, just wondering how someone could get a negative impression about the album from that tracklisting, but since you weren't serious I guess there is nothing to be answered.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2006, 06:24:02 PM »
because white people are crazy touchy whenever someone mentions their race man......we blacks are kool with most shit, we even drp jokes and shit about our own race but as soon as someone says something about a white dude, its over! lie y'all muthafuckaz cant take nuttin..........y'all should see some of the past discussions on nas and the white boys on here, they lil trippin all the time

i aint white but i'll bet u anything if eminem said some shit about a black dude on record..black folks would get touchy too...(oh wait :o)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2006, 07:06:19 PM »
If any rapper speaks on a race they must be ignorant because its well known that certain groups of people don't 'speak' for a whole race.

kemizt

smp4life

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2006, 10:36:30 PM »
1. Streets Disciple (like most double albums) would have been better if it was a single disc. Frankly the ONLY rap double album that can hold it's own is All Eyez on Me.

2. Chuck D is not a racist. Listen to his music, his interviews, his speakings, read his book. He's just an intelligent guy that calls it like he sees it.

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 12:06:07 AM »
This tracklisting is fake, the same was around before the release of SD

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2006, 02:51:30 AM »
Nas's confidence just plummeted after Jim Jones had his way with him (NO homo??).....

Nas pre Kufi smacking = Top 5

Nas Post Kufi smacking = Average, Def Jam toy soldier

The Maestro

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2006, 07:04:56 AM »
i think they should have a 'stomp' style track with jim joines on it. kill him on his own cd. pure kufi smacking

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2006, 07:18:35 AM »
i hope he comes sick on this man, cant wait to check what the white boys gotta say once he drops this

Wtf, Seems to me like you have a white boys/Eminem/European complex.. ???
Inferiority complexes ??

the fuck u talkin bout homie, i said one thing on europe........i been to europe myself but my homie goes and comes back with bad feeling since he seen more of europe than me, i got no major problem with europe, i just know its behind when it comes to racial shit, imo..........

now about eminem........my problem with eminem??..........his a wack producer, garbage since the MMLP..........what complex? i think i MMLP is the 2nd best LP to come out on aftermath so i got no hater in me on eminem, its just the white kids get mad everytime someone speaks bad on him eh?.....

now white boys.....i dont like them, i got no problem with light skinned cats though,lol...(a white cat who looks past his daddy's views)

back to topic, its nice to see a nas topic finally be gettin more replies than a bizzare topic, i guess the white boy line done its job

SeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEn GrEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2006, 07:19:41 AM »
because white people are crazy touchy whenever someone mentions their race man......we blacks are kool with most shit, we even drp jokes and shit about our own race but as soon as someone says something about a white dude, its over! lie y'all muthafuckaz cant take nuttin..........y'all should see some of the past discussions on nas and the white boys on here, they lil trippin all the time

i aint white but i'll bet u anything if eminem said some shit about a black dude on record..black folks would get touchy too...(oh wait :o)

i would and fuck eminem for what he said, but u not seeing the bigger picture, im out.......no mo talk on white shit in this topic, got someshit to say, speak about that nigga nas

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2006, 07:38:07 AM »
tracklist is fake, i wouldn't buy from that website.

Jome

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2006, 09:02:33 AM »
the fuck u talkin bout homie, i said one thing on europe........i been to europe myself but my homie goes and comes back with bad feeling since he seen more of europe than me, i got no major problem with europe, i just know its behind when it comes to racial shit, imo..........

now about eminem........my problem with eminem??..........his a wack producer, garbage since the MMLP..........what complex? i think i MMLP is the 2nd best LP to come out on aftermath so i got no hater in me on eminem, its just the white kids get mad everytime someone speaks bad on him eh?.....

now white boys.....i dont like them, i got no problem with light skinned cats though,lol...(a white cat who looks past his daddy's views)

back to topic, its nice to see a nas topic finally be gettin more replies than a bizzare topic, i guess the white boy line done its job

SeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEn GrEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

You sound very insecure, that's all.
You talk about white boys with anger, and you bring up Eminem in all kinds of threads that doesn't have anything to do with him.

To your information, Europe consists of more than 50 countries, all with different heritage, culture, people, habits, languages, etc... you act like it's all the same.
It's like if I went to Nicaragua, and came back on Dubcc to claim that "America is some racist bitches" because of something that happened in Nicaragua.  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2006, 09:06:16 AM »

yeah man

fuck white people

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2006, 09:11:39 AM »
'Fight, fight, a nigga and a white!
If the nigga don't win then we all jump in!
Fight, fight, a nigga and a white!
If the nigga don't win then we all jump in!'

:laugh:

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2006, 09:12:50 AM »
the tracklist is fake jay z is suppose to be on the album