Author Topic: NAs - Hip Hop Is Dead Tracklisting  (Read 2727 times)

coola

Re: NAs - Hip Hop Is Dead Tracklisting
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2006, 09:32:26 AM »
I'd bet anything that this will not be the tracklisting.

just doesnt look right, dont it.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2006, 10:20:07 AM »
fuck white people

Yeah! There are too many white kids who give hiphop a bad image..

Looking forward to his new album though. I can care less what he gots to say about white people
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 10:22:15 AM by vetklep2000 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2006, 08:04:55 PM »
Lyrical G on white people getting offended by black rappers saying negative things about the white race;

because white people are crazy touchy whenever someone mentions their race man......we blacks are kool with most shit, we even drp jokes and shit about our own race but as soon as someone says something about a white dude, its over! lie y'all muthafuckaz cant take nuttin

Lyrical G on Eminem usign the word "nigger" and/or denigrating black women;

i would and fuck eminem for what he said, but u not seeing the bigger picture, im out.......no mo talk on white shit in this topic, got someshit to say, speak about that nigga nas

Webster's definition of a hypocrite

"A person who professes beliefs and opinions that they do not hold."

I could care less about rappers being racist. I hold no regard for most of what else they say on record. One of my favourite rap albums is Death Certificate. That doesn't mean anything. I just enjoy listening to it. I do get a tad annoyed by Nas's Jesus complex though. I'm not offended as a Christian. I just think it's stupid and boring.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2006, 05:54:11 AM »
Lyrical G on white people getting offended by black rappers saying negative things about the white race;

because white people are crazy touchy whenever someone mentions their race man......we blacks are kool with most shit, we even drp jokes and shit about our own race but as soon as someone says something about a white dude, its over! lie y'all muthafuckaz cant take nuttin

i would and fuck eminem for what he said, but u not seeing the bigger picture, im out.......no mo talk on white shit in this topic, got someshit to say, speak about that nigga nas

I could care less about rappers being racist. I hold no regard for most of what else they say on record. One of my favourite rap albums is Death Certificate. That doesn't mean anything. I just enjoy listening to it. I do get a tad annoyed by Nas's Jesus complex though. I'm not offended as a Christian. I just think it's stupid and boring.

i knew you would come in to say some shit about a line or two i said, but you dont really understand what im saying or anything about race............i stopped readin your bullshit i long when you beleived your hero eminem was a better composer than dre..........

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2006, 05:55:55 AM »
the fuck u talkin bout homie, i said one thing on europe........i been to europe myself but my homie goes and comes back with bad feeling since he seen more of europe than me, i got no major problem with europe, i just know its behind when it comes to racial shit, imo..........

now about eminem........my problem with eminem??..........his a wack producer, garbage since the MMLP..........what complex? i think i MMLP is the 2nd best LP to come out on aftermath so i got no hater in me on eminem, its just the white kids get mad everytime someone speaks bad on him eh?.....

now white boys.....i dont like them, i got no problem with light skinned cats though,lol...(a white cat who looks past his daddy's views)

back to topic, its nice to see a nas topic finally be gettin more replies than a bizzare topic, i guess the white boy line done its job

SeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEn GrEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

You sound very insecure, that's all.
You talk about white boys with anger, and you bring up Eminem in all kinds of threads that doesn't have anything to do with him.

To your information, Europe consists of more than 50 countries, all with different heritage, culture, people, habits, languages, etc... you act like it's all the same.
It's like if I went to Nicaragua, and came back on Dubcc to claim that "America is some racist bitches" because of something that happened in Nicaragua.  ::)

lol@me being insecure.......i always speak my mind, people get touchy as soon as the word "white" is mentioned........this thread once agai proves that, im out

Eihtball

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2006, 11:42:48 AM »
2. Chuck D is not a racist. Listen to his music, his interviews, his speakings, read his book. He's just an intelligent guy that calls it like he sees it.

He's also a follower of Farrakhanism and the NOI.

All Afrocentric rappers are probably closet whitey-haters.  Which is fine by me, but you white people should be aware of it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2006, 06:59:07 PM »

i knew you would come in to say some shit about a line or two i said, but you dont really understand what im saying or anything about race............i stopped readin your bullshit i long when you beleived your hero eminem was a better composer than dre..........

I was just pointing out your blatant contradictions. You said blacks don't mind when their race is being made fun of or put down, and you included yourself in the mix, then you said you got upset at Em's racism towards blacks. I understand the english language and I understand consistency.

I said Em was a better composer than Dre? Are either even composers? For the record, they both suck at composing. Dre is a better producer but I may have said Em was a better composer only because Em may actually compose more. That doesn't mean I think Em is goodat it, and he is certainly not my hero.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2006, 08:59:12 PM »
as i said im not sure if its real or not but i thought for someone like hmv to post it, it must have some kind of credibility, also if anybody wants to pre-order a copy go to www.hmv.co.uk, its only £8.99

your acting like Nas doesnt have white fans.  lmao @ "what the white boys have to say".... this white boy says its gonna be hot.
im white i dislike emimem cuz dudes just got his songs going toward the wrong crowd for real , and nas is the illest cat since he dropped the nasty back in 93,  u sterotype too much man

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2006, 09:00:53 PM »
because white people are crazy touchy whenever someone mentions their race man......we blacks are kool with most shit, we even drp jokes and shit about our own race but as soon as someone says something about a white dude, its over! lie y'all muthafuckaz cant take nuttin..........y'all should see some of the past discussions on nas and the white boys on here, they lil trippin all the time
right quote here 4 son^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2006, 09:02:56 PM »
8. Unauthorized Biography Of KRS-ONE

Is that supposed to be a song?
part 2 of his bography shit part one is on his double album featuring rakim allah

smp4life

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »
2. Chuck D is not a racist. Listen to his music, his interviews, his speakings, read his book. He's just an intelligent guy that calls it like he sees it.

He's also a follower of Farrakhanism and the NOI.

All Afrocentric rappers are probably closet whitey-haters.  Which is fine by me, but you white people should be aware of it.

Chuck D is not a member of the NOI. Get your shit corect.

J Bananas

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2006, 01:00:42 AM »
because white people are crazy touchy whenever someone mentions their race man......we blacks are kool with most shit, we even drp jokes and shit about our own race but as soon as someone says something about a white dude, its over! lie y'all muthafuckaz cant take nuttin..........y'all should see some of the past discussions on nas and the white boys on here, they lil trippin all the time

lol :camp:

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2006, 05:42:19 AM »
how the hell did a new nas albums's fake tracklist start this race fight?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2006, 04:57:11 AM »
can't wait for the the album but the tracklist sure isn't real.. looking foward to the krs bio track though, that one's probably gonna be on the album anyway

lol@me being insecure.......i always speak my mind, people get touchy as soon as the word "white" is mentioned........this thread once agai proves that, im out

what you need to realize is that your pretentious, obviously contradictive comments cause people to answer.. nobody would've probably bothered if all you'd ever say is "fuck whitey" or whatever, but the way you're obviously tryin to be the clever one who "sees the bigger pircture" while steadily contradicting yourself and being more obsessed with this than any of the white boys you talkin about just makes people wanna make you aware of that.
this thread once agai proves that

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2006, 07:47:17 AM »
white people love nas