Author Topic: NAs - Hip Hop Is Dead Tracklisting  (Read 2724 times)

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Re: NAs - Hip Hop Is Dead Tracklisting
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 08:45:42 AM »
People are responding because you don't see people referring to the "blacks" so why should similar white comments be acceptable.

Half of Hip Hops biggest names would not exist without the "whites" buying records. Remember that.

Eihtball

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2006, 06:57:11 AM »
Chuck D is not a member of the NOI. Get your shit corect.

He's not?  At the very least, he is a known supporter of the NOI and of Farrakhan, and Farrakhan has returned the support.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2006, 04:32:57 PM »
because white people are crazy touchy whenever someone mentions their race man......we blacks are kool with most shit, we even drp jokes and shit about our own race but as soon as someone says something about a white dude, its over! lie y'all muthafuckaz cant take nuttin..........y'all should see some of the past discussions on nas and the white boys on here, they lil trippin all the time

LOL! You gotta be kidding me! HAHAHAHAHA! yeah white people are always bitchin about racism....what the fucc you  8) ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2006, 08:35:07 PM »
Ever been to a PE show? Gang of white folks there.

Yeah, and Chuck D doesn't like white folks too much.

Most rappers are probably a little upset that crackers are the main audience for their music.

lol

well its not really there fault that 75 % of america is white, that could be a possible motive.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2006, 08:48:34 PM »
Claiming that in the hiphop community, blacks in general are less offended by racism towards them than whites are, is plain crazy.

Does any human honestly believe that there are a lot of black people who had no problem listening to white rappers who are proud of being racist towards blacks and show that in their lyrics, like many black rappers do? See a lunatic asylum if you believe that.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 08:50:42 PM by 7even Denjin Hadouken Master »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2006, 06:15:40 AM »
hahaha y'all barbie doll white cats just kill me man

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2006, 03:56:32 PM »
Ever been to a PE show? Gang of white folks there.

Yeah, and Chuck D doesn't like white folks too much.

Most rappers are probably a little upset that crackers are the main audience for their music.

lol

well its not really there fault that 75 % of america is white, that could be a possible motive.
70% of america isnt white. that would make white people the majority. right now there is no majority. just abunch of big minorities